Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (51874 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by blackboy(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Get a lawyer to write the pastor and copy Papa Adeboye and police
OXLANDOWN:
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Who fokn cares?
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by EkwensuAmosu: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2019
grin
useless vagabond whipping up sentiments for his useless supporters

Osinbajo is a criminal
he stole 100bn
kiss the truth
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by eikechukwu8(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2019
now he is a gangster
Anyway, check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by eikechukwu8(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2019
now he is a gangster
Anyway, check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2019
NONSENS NEWS

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by guru90: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2019
JhayJoe:
This was before he joined bad gang

hahahahahahahahahahha

Head of Bad Gang self..... Our VP........
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by RZArecta2(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
OXLANDOWN:
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
guy, continue handling this situation with kid gloves you hear. It's a known fact that churches like hostile take overs of choice properties under the guise of renting first of all. If you don't keep your gentleman behaviour aside, you'll never see your property again, in this case fùck the church and damn all consequences, you know what to do

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Osobi32(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
FarahAideed:
So to distract Nigerians from the allegations against him Osinbanjo opts to play the religious card to gain sympathy by releasing an old video of himself
obviously they think Nigerians are still stupid......
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
FarahAideed:
So to distract Nigerians from the allegations against him Osinbanjo opts to play the religious card to gain sympathy by releasing an old video of himself
why would you say such thing please you need to reason well and take religion out of it. The case is already in court what more can he do if he wants to intimidate anyone donyou think he will allow the rule of law to take his place please we have other things to look after not shaming the vp
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Edu3Again: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
ikevictor:
For now, let’s focus on the money he allegedly embezzled.

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Maldini212(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Not everyone who calls my name
Abide by my words

Oribande issa thief
A fake pastor
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by 2special(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
oxlandown have you contacted your brother, is he aware for the happenings and try get more information from the province under the church
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Timijo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dear Oxlandown,

I sympathize with you for your predicament if all you wrote down are genuine.
But this forum is not the right platform to get your message across to the RCCG G.O. I would suggest you post this on his twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. You can also ask your lawyer to write him and copy CAN and PFN leaders of your community.
If this does not work well; however, you need to take a strong legal step to reclaim your property. I would be glad to hear the outcome of the case.

Best regards,
timijo
OXLANDOWN:
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Od1n: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Great man. PDP can’t stand him because his moral uprightness makes them feel empty inside. They will be forever empty. Criminals!
Has he sued anyone yet?
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Sagay212: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
FarahAideed:
So to distract Nigerians from the allegations against him Osinbanjo opts to play the religious card to gain sympathy by releasing an old video of himself dancing in church ..if this is not the height of deception I don't know what is

abo.ki take him to court na....
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by careytommy37(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
OXLANDOWN:
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.

Humble RCCG member indeed! Where is your brother in all these, is he also late?
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OlawaleBammie: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
OXLANDOWN:
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.

When all dis was unfolding, were ur brothers who owned the upper apartments dump or are dey nt alive again.? cant u ask dem the agreement btw dem and d culprit and later channel ur grievances to court?

Never knew Adeboye is reading dis comments with us here.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by ddeola: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
God is faithful
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
JhayJoe:
This was before he joined bad gang
I give up

Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by bikefab(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pastor Toni Rapu way back from redeem Apapa parish.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by ITGOLD(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:

No o she's the one that made them to close our borders

No she is a sister to xenophobia
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by expert234: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Great man. PDP can’t stand him because his moral uprightness makes them feel empty inside. They will be forever empty. Criminals!

Typical. I challenge osinbajo to resign and sue Timi Frank to court.

These politicians would have eaten the future of your children by the time you wake up from your shameless worship of politicians.

So, you are not mentally sharp enough to know that there is no difference between PDP and APC?

I hope you won't die in your Shameless ignorance.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by expert234: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
seunak2016:
to whom it might concern, he should sell his own floor for 200m whether his siblings sell their own at the rate of 5m, it was their choice and his own choice to sell his own floor for 200m. better still take him to court. hire competent lawyer, the case is won already

If that post is real, then I dare say the poster is dumb. What stops him from approaching the court? Why is he dragging his feet on one stupid excuse of being a"Christian"?
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OXLANDOWN: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
My friend already went for a fake mediation at RCCG mediation at their camp ground. They are all the same, i live in the USA and i pity Nigerian Christians.
The Nigerian Government has left them to use public funds as person property. The collections in these churches are not different from taxes and Government should treat them as same.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OXLANDOWN: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Caretommy7:

If you are one of the RCCG benefactors, i will understand but if otherwise i pray you don't fall victim of there people.

One is sure , we will continue to post this issue until relevant authorities send them out of my friends property.

Pastor Segun and Co , leave his property alone.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OXLANDOWN: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oluwabammie:
Thanks for your advice, it is noted.
Please spread the news . Publicity is the only thing they cant influence with their church size.
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OXLANDOWN: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timijo:
Thanks for the advice and we will do more than even facebook.
God Bless
Re: Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) by OXLANDOWN: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
RZArecta2:
We are from Edo State, you know we strike when you least expect. The church is taking a huge risk. We have nothing to loose.
You will hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.