Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa (21295 Views)

Pictures From The 16th Edition Of The Future Awards Africa Supported By Infinix / The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List / 2019 Future Awards Africa Winners (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Marineghost: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2019
LyndaRoyce:
She's very well competent for the job!.. If not for her love for that boring/undeserving fellow named Gedoni she would have had a clean record in the BBH... Khafi's gonna make more than that 60mil for herself, i hope my dear Jackye works hard too... Make madam 99days go feed herself and her bf with doses of body odor! Yeye dey smell! undecided

Kai...see comment
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by ekestic1976(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Gabaleve:
very good...but why not Tacha....or maybe the event center na airtight. 😀😀😀

Wicked Nigerian! You must kiss Tacha's unbrushed denture today! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by mu2sa2: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Khafilat Abdulkareem - her beautiful muslim names plus talent taking her to places. Khafilat means "gift of God" and Abdulkareem means "servant of the most Generous".

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by OmowunmiButty(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

I know Khafi will do well, soon he would be a radio host and presenter . He would soon become household name in Nigeria . He should just capitalize on the popularity and get involved

He bi ti bawo
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by paddyofboss(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2019
imanray37:
Pls who is tacha and who is kaffi, this imported thing you call big bro na terrible hate I hate am from a xenophobic country where is gulder ultimate search,next movie star and other moral impacting reality shows,when i see things like this, I have no doubt Satan is in control of the media and seriously the king of the planet earth,anyways his time will soon be up and the likes of tacha,kaffi and their body showing antics will be a thing of the past.
Who told you the bbn idea was from SA. Don't let ignorance kill u oooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Edyice: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
mercyviv:
Khafi already going places, I pity Gedoni! Never too late for him yo retrace his steps sha!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
[/color] gedoni is big fool , I don't think he will meet any other talented gal like khafi embarassed. Khafi is going to make it big more than anyone in that house ....[color=#006600]
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by olatilldend: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2019
All Ghedoni needed to do was stay loyal and true to Khafi and flaunt her as his girl. Idiot was busy two timing with that other girl that doesn't even have his time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by skukimania(f): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2019
My dear kaffy, you were my second favourite after Mercy. Omo ipinle mi. More grease to your elbows dear kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by DannyCool1: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Khafi go get crazy endorsement.. smart girl.
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by DannyCool1: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
OmowunmiButty:

He bi ti bawo
Mistake ni... ma take e personal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Rinde01(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
My only fave of bbn 2019... I know u will excel
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Saltandwater: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
My Cup of Khafi, My human parrot

Talking tokey talkie has paid for you and will continue to
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by RemiOAjayi: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2019
OmowunmiButty:

He bi ti bawo

Lol... Na mistake jare omoiya I don adjust am
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Nmezor(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
How nice, go khafi kiss
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by imanray37(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

none ignorance I just need something to strike a ZULU ODIOT I hope you are with me?
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by imanray37(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

none ignorance I just need something to strike a ZULU I hope you are with me?
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Insectkiller: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cup of Khafi is enof.. grin grin grin

Whoever win no get meaning...d real winner is Khafi Kareem..

Full of energy... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by paddyofboss(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
imanray37:
none ignorance I just need something to strike a ZULU I hope you are with me?
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma / The Accolade Challenge: Brands Are Taking Advantage Of It / My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.