Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,782 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa (21289 Views)

Pictures From The 16th Edition Of The Future Awards Africa Supported By Infinix / The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List / 2019 Future Awards Africa Winners (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Jadsy01(f): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2019
The Future Awards Africa (TFAA) has unveiled former Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Khafi Kareem, and media personality, (ekomiamiblog)Temisan Emmanuel as season hosts for the 14th edition of the event which is scheduled to hold in Lagos.

Maintaining the theme, Nigeria’s New Tribe, the Awards which recently received a groundbreaking endorsement from the United Nations, seeks to reward excellence and service among youth between the ages of 18 and 31. The annual event aims at building a strong network of inspiring persons supporting each other in the leadership space – individuals who are breaking boundaries to achieve distinction against barriers of tribe, religious differences, economic instability, and government policies.

Read more here
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/09/27/bbnaijas-khafi-temisan-emmanuel-to-host-this-years-the-future-awards-africa/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Gabaleve(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2019
very good...but why not Tacha....or maybe the event center na airtight.

but my own problem now na NYSC relocation...abeg who can help me with NYSC relocation?...very urgent please

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by WalkerMichael(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations khafi.

WORDS ON MARBLE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by YINKS89(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by sirlaykeens(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2019
See person wey go make money pass the 60m winner sef. Glory pass glory

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Yomit71(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Khafi baby

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Delaw00(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Shine on khafi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by agabaI23(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Go Kaffi

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by holyDaniel: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Kwontinu to shine���

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by cybertron88: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
I know say this Khafi go go fast outside bbn. Not that empty headed trash can whose only achievement is posing with cucumber on Instagram.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Checked86: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
This very girl that can talk for hours when there is absolutely nothing to say. Imagine when she has contents to discuss. She will do well and I like her.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
tasha fans be thinking their girl go get this kain thing.....

let me burst your bubbles....

no one will show up at the events

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by NwaBoy: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
You reading this post , Yes you. Do you know I have an iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock for sale . I just knew you don't know cheesy. Well you can Call/Whatsapp me on zero803818757one for more information and pictures. cool
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by GARBTY: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Everybody want to drinks from the cup of Khafi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Abolajihowells2: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Congrats khafi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by aroundtheworld(f): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Uruan2023: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Khafi cool kiss kiss kiss
Go hard baby.

Tasha will continue with her IG promotions of bleaching creams...I wonder how she'll fit into nollywood o, cos she sure can't memorize sth not to talk of scripts.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Ijaycool(f): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2019
does Khafi really understand what the Future African should be?
Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by imanray37(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Pls who is tacha and who is kaffi, this imported thing you call big bro na terrible hate I hate am from a xenophobic country where is gulder ultimate search,next movie star and other moral impacting reality shows,when i see things like this, I have no doubt Satan is in control of the media and seriously the king of the planet earth,anyways his time will soon be up and the likes of tacha,kaffi and their body showing antics will be a thing of the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Sheriman(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Kafayat Turns Khafi on BBN. Good Girl Turns Bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by mercyviv(f): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Khafi already going places, I pity Gedoni! Never too late for him yo retrace his steps sha!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Blisplendor12(f): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Awesome

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Gabaleve(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by blessedweapon(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2019
A cup of Khafi with the vibes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by gaetano: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2019
This British olopa no go go back go dey speak her kemi adeosun English for uk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by nadesh(f): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2019
This is good for Khaffi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Oblitz(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha fans don't worry jor, tacha will replace patience ozokwor in nigerian movies

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by RemiOAjayi: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Jadsy01:
The Future Awards Africa (TFAA) has unveiled former Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Khafi Kareem, and media personality, (ekomiamiblog)Temisan Emmanuel as season hosts for the 14th edition of the event which is scheduled to hold in Lagos.

Maintaining the theme, Nigeria’s New Tribe, the Awards which recently received a groundbreaking endorsement from the United Nations, seeks to reward excellence and service among youth between the ages of 18 and 31. The annual event aims at building a strong network of inspiring persons supporting each other in the leadership space – individuals who are breaking boundaries to achieve distinction against barriers of tribe, religious differences, economic instability, and government policies.

Read more here
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/09/27/bbnaijas-khafi-temisan-emmanuel-to-host-this-years-the-future-awards-africa/

I know Khafi will do well, soon she would be a radio host and presenter . She would soon become household name in Nigeria . She should just capitalize on the popularity and get involved

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2019
She's very well competent for the job!.. If not for her love for that boring/undeserving fellow named Gedoni she would have had a clean record in the BBH... Khafi's gonna make more than that 60mil for herself, i hope my dear Jackye works hard too... Make madam 99days go feed herself and her bf with doses of body odor! Yeye dey smell! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa by jydeskill1(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2019
I said it, khafi would be the most successful amongst them. She is multi talented

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders / My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.