Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works (2232 Views)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works by josh6633: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Last Thursday, 26th of August 2019, I and my friend was arguing about the monthly salary of a graduate in the Federal ministry of works, Agriculture, Interior etc.and he said the ministry of Agriculture pay the highest. How true is his claim. Pls I need correct answer in the house
Re: The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works by jadeliyi(m): 5:26am On Sep 28, 2019
presently, it should be a round 50-70k since graduate would be employed as grade level 8, but if labour and government finish negociation it will increase.
Re: The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works by josh6633: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
but which of the federal ministry pay higher
Re: The Staff Monthly Salary Of Federal Ministry Of Interior, Information, And Works by oloko1859(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
josh6633:
but which of the federal ministry pay higher

agencies & parastatals earn higher, core ministry staff earn lower

(1) (Reply)

End of Year Promo on NEBOSH Courses / Worst And Best Paying Jobs In The United States / Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.