Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship (2238 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by Gospel367: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Good morning my people,
Well I am Gospel. I have an opportunity I want to advertise to you people. Mind you; I am doing this from my heart and won't ask you for any dine. I am doing this because though I can't benefit from it now, helping someone else is even more divine

Now, this opportunity is for registered nurses. Are you a registered nurses (RN) with BsN (Bacholor degree in Nursing) or just a registered Nurse (RN) that went through nursing school? Do you have up to one year clinical or hospital experience? Do you have your documents and certificates intact and can get recommendations from your present and former employers or referees? Then if yes, inbox me. There are job opportunities in the UK for nurses now with Visa sponsorship and NMC UK registration assistance. All I will do for you is give u the information and you will do the rest.

Disclaimer: I will never demand anything from you. Because it is totally free. Any money u will spend will be maybe costs of running round to get your documents and the rest. You are the one who will do all. You won't even need to see me. ��

There are opportunities for Health and social care workers too. If you have a degree in health and social Care, then let me know. If you don't, I can tell you where to go for a shirt training of 3 to 6 months to get the basic certificate. More of that in inbox. Everything is free and I am doing this to empower us. I am sharing the little I know. My reward will be your good news and you to make way for us in the future.

If interested, give me a DM or message me on WhatsApp +22965790582, or Facebook Gospelo Chinaza Ferdinand

For the ones that will run to shout scam and do background check on themselves and not me, please, steer clear. This is not funny and it is not funny. And don't ask me why I didn't talk about the opportunity here. Because the "I too knows" will come to prove that I am saying trash. Anyway, this opportunity is research based. I tell you what I know, you research about it to verify if u want and then I am done with you. My pay is your good news and then to remember us when we dom finish our own degree.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by sershant: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2018
This is good offer. My wife interested in it.
Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by Gospel367: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2018
sershant:
This is good offer. My wife interested in it.
Don't let anybody tell u about visa and document shit. You can all do it by yourself as long as you have your documents. Don't fall for scammers. Like I said, it won't cost you a dine and you don't need to apply for visa or send in documents until u are accepted. Like I said earlier, if interested, contact me. You are not spending a dine neither will I charge u or ask you for any money at any time. Well, it's for your own good.
Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by jeron1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gospel367:
Good morning my people,
Well I am Gospel. I have an opportunity I want to advertise to you people. Mind you; I am doing this from my heart and won't ask you for any dine. I am doing this because though I can't benefit from it now, helping someone else is even more divine

Now, this opportunity is for registered nurses. Are you a registered nurses (RN) with BsN (Bacholor degree in Nursing) or just a registered Nurse (RN) that went through nursing school? Do you have up to one year clinical or hospital experience? Do you have your documents and certificates intact and can get recommendations from your present and former employers or referees? Then if yes, inbox me. There are job opportunities in the UK for nurses now with Visa sponsorship and NMC UK registration assistance. All I will do for you is give u the information and you will do the rest.

Disclaimer: I will never demand anything from you. Because it is totally free. Any money u will spend will be maybe costs of running round to get your documents and the rest. You are the one who will do all. You won't even need to see me. ��

There are opportunities for Health and social care workers too. If you have a degree in health and social Care, then let me know. If you don't, I can tell you where to go for a shirt training of 3 to 6 months to get the basic certificate. More of that in inbox. Everything is free and I am doing this to empower us. I am sharing the little I know. My reward will be your good news and you to make way for us in the future.

If interested, give me a DM or message me on WhatsApp +22965790582, or Facebook Gospelo Chinaza Ferdinand

For the ones that will run to shout scam and do background check on themselves and not me, please, steer clear. This is not funny and it is not funny. And don't ask me why I didn't talk about the opportunity here. Because the "I too knows" will come to prove that I am saying trash. Anyway, this opportunity is research based. I tell you what I know, you research about it to verify if u want and then I am done with you. My pay is your good news and then to remember us when we dom finish our own degree.
Remain blessed.

u r not on whatsapp on this number... kindly mail me on jerry_ado1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by SoniaJames(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gospel367:
Good morning my people,

Remain blessed.

Please I sent a message to your inbox, please reply. I will love to chat with you. Thanks.
Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by MhizzCency: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship by xxoxx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
are dental nurse qualified
Gospel367:
Good morning my people,

Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Stamp Duty, FIP Charges And Other Ways banks Are Extorting You / Career Advice For Failed Politicians / The Most Beautiful Business On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.