Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (15125 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by AgreatMan: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Aww
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2019
The op is dump he never condemn it by rather commended it by saying all school should be model school not a few selected ones, I know you want traffic

2 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by wasuka14(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Tinubu did it in Lagos far back 2000 to 2003. Quote me. Mikiko borrowed it from Lagos.
mercyviv:
Thats politics. But then the whole idea of model schools was pioneered by Mimiko in Ondo state, before Aregbesola copied the template.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

4 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Digitalcreator(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Na so bugari abi buhari promise up and down now hes traveling away from his promises..
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by jneutron4000: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2019
helinues:
Makinde should keep some of his promises to himself.. He can not fulfill all and when they are becoming too much, they are like a burden..
what kind of advice is this
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by MrMcJay(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2019
mercyviv:
Thats politics. But then the whole idea of model schools was pioneered by Mimiko in Ondo state, before Aregbesola copied the template.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Stop making false claims. Lagos State pioneered the establishment of Model colleges 31 years ago. They established 4 in 1988.

Travel wide and stop making unsubstantiated claims.

3 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by texazzpete(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Reading the text, it’s clear Makinde didn’t condemn the idea of Model schools. What he condemned was building just a few and calling it a day, vs a systemic plans to upgrade ALL schools.

His plan seems to call for upgrading schools gradually, starting with this first 5.

I don’t see any hypocrisy here.
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2019
currently, there are just 2 GOVERNORS in nigeria,
.....1. MAKINDE

2.OTHERS
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by yesloaded: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:
I told some people that this guy will struggle to even get close to half of what Ajimobi achieved.

The funds are just not there for him to use and Oyo state is one very huge state.

From the look of things, he seems more interested in playing the game of propaganda.

Read the full article before you comment!
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by yesloaded: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2019
texazzpete:

Reading the text, it’s clear Makinde didn’t condemn the idea of Model schools. What he condemned was building just a few and calling it a day, vs a systemic plans to upgrade ALL schools.

His plan seems to call for upgrading schools gradually, starting with this first 5.

God bless you

Some just read sensational headline without the body just like the guy I quoted above
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Uruan2023:
Baba Makinde pls Build more, the model doesn't matter as long as its spacious and accommodating. Just do the necessary, deliver now that you can.
Leave your hungry critics, you're way higher than them.
As for Kogi people, dem don carry Bello swear for una grin grin cheesy

Where is Dino Malaye
Heard he's now a car dealer at Lokoja
bro, please leave kogi for us. we don enter one chance, I just hope the people can learn their lessons after he complete his next four years
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by MT: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Why building 5 model schools when a lot of schools are in dire sorry states screaming for repair?. Its pathetic that people unnecessarily praise these governors to high heaven even when all they do is stealing from our commonwealth. The people truly deserve the leaders they have.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Olowola2: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi Makinde For President..... We Need Someone Like This Man For President Not Someone Like Thievnubu And Osinfucker
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Basic123: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:
I told some people that this guy will struggle to even get close to half of what Ajimobi achieved.

The funds are just not there for him to use and Oyo state is one very huge state.

From the look of things, he seems more interested in playing the game of propaganda.
The propaganda is damn too much!

I concluded he really mean it,the last time a team of media influencer visited his commissioner office.

If you have observed too,his government is being given a lot of publicity especially here on nairaland.If he coughs like this,it's on social media!

2 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by bobfash(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Maydfourth:
MAKINDE is clueless....

I sight you APC e-contractor. Watch and see how Makinde will use Oyo money wisely. He will use the funds Ajimobi used in building 2 schools to build 5

1 Like

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2019
texazzpete:

I don’t understand what the big deal is anyway. There are plenty of decisions that one derides or criticises before one gets into the seat and sees the realities.
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by RemiOAjayi: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Maydfourth:
MAKINDE is clueless....

Why ? What do you see ?
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Debaiz: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2019
yesloaded:

BTW, what are Isiaka achievements?

You mean all abandoned projects?

Or mokola bridge at highly inflated rate?

Do you lives in Ibadan?

I wanted to ignore you thinking it was one of those Igbos until I saw “do you live in Ibadan”?

I should be the one asking you that cos I don’t see how anyone living in Ibadan except a blind man will say he/she doesn’t see anything

1. Gate to mapo
2. Gate to alakia
3. Gate to akobo
4. Mokola bridge(inflated correct but let him do his own)
5. Eleyele to dugbe
6. road
7. Challenge to new garage
8. Challenge to express through ayefele
Apete road
9. Eleyele to ologun eru
10. Muslim to mosfala
11. Modern schools

And many more unknown road and other projects in and around Ibadan

All in Ibadan alone let alone saki, iseyin, ogbomoso, ibarapa

Abandoned project? How old are you? If at this age you don’t know government is continuity. Let Seyi complete them and claim them as his.

Oga gedifok out of here.

You can never dislike Ajimobi more than I do but don’t ever downgrade his achievements. This is one of the achievements downgraded by Seyi before becoming a governor but now he’s going back to his vomit.

3 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Debaiz: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Basic123:

The propaganda is damn too much!

I concluded he really mean it,the last time a team of media influencer visited his commissioner office.

If you have observed too,his government is being given a lot of publicity especially here on nairaland.If he coughs like this,it's on social media!

Bro there is no propaganda on Nairaland. You need to be on twitter to see the massive propaganda going on there. The only thing he’s done is exercise book(imagine ordinary exercise book) and they blew out of proportion. Even the bursary award for the law students has been denied by some.

3 Likes

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by yesloaded: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:

I wanted to ignore you thinking it was one of those Igbos until I saw “do you live in Ibadan”?

I should be the one asking you that cos I don’t see how anyone living in Ibadan except a blind man will say he/she doesn’t see anything

1. Gate to mapo(which gate to Mapo? You must be joking because even the Isale Alfa area they are trying to repaid is still under constriction as we speak. No new construction or rehabilitation from gate to Mapo except we have another gate to Mapo

2. Gate to alakia (another fallacy, up till now the road has not been completed, it stopped at Onipepeye then begins after the bridge and stopped few metres. Go to gbagi axis to verify)

3. Gate to akobo (grin is this a joke or what? Go there today and verify its abandoned project)

5. Eleyele to dugbe

6. road

Apete road

9. Eleyele to ologun eru

10. Muslim to mosfala

11. Modern schools

All in Ibadan alone let alone saki, iseyin, ogbomoso, ibarapa[b]Mention those projects please[/b]

Abandoned project? How old are you?(I'm sure that am older than you) If at this age you don’t know government is continuity.(if you know then you will realize some project you credit to Isiaka were inherited from Akala just like Seyi inherit one abandoned project from Isiaka. Mind you, Gate to Iwo road took more than 2years to construct still not completed despite the fact that its few kilometers. How could state government spent many years constructing such few kilometres yet not complete it? Let Seyi complete them and claim them as his. (I don't give a damn about any government, I only comment based on my views)

Oga gedifok out of here.(grin why are you so bittered?

You can never dislike Ajimobi more than I do but don’t ever downgrade his achievements. This is one of the achievements downgraded by Seyi before becoming a governor but now he’s going back to his vomit. (I don't sing praises of any government because non of them feed me but I only correct you because you only read the title and not body of the news. The title state he rubbished the project whereas the body read he said we need more model school than few built by isiaka administration.
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2019
He firstly against it because of mere Political Gain because He know that it is good idea ...

Atleast, We are grateful to Allaah That HE(Makinde) see and convinced by the good side of it

Almighty Allaah Bless Makinde
Almighty Bless Oyo State, My Darling Pace Setter State
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Difrent: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2019
bobfash:

I sight you APC e-contractor. Watch and see how Makinde will use Oyo money wisely. He will use the funds Ajimobi used in building 2 schools to build 5
Which money?
Oyo state is broke so said the governor himself, this project is a Ubec project which was started under the past administration with the building of the first three model schools
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Basic123: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:

Bro there is no propaganda on Nairaland. You need to be on twitter to see the massive propaganda going on there. The only thing he’s done is exercise book(imagine ordinary exercise book) and they blew out of proportion. Even the bursary award for the law students has been denied by some.
Even on WhatsApp!
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by plaindealer: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Funny how the social media governor is attaching his himself and his achievements to the former governors, work and legacies that the social media governor criticized and campaigned against.

This is a sigh of lack of vision, lack of ideas and originality, it's even fraud and deception because he campaigned to do something better and totally different, but today, he's attaching himself to the same thing he criticized.
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Basic123: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:

1. Gate to mapo
2. Gate to alakia
3. Gate to akobo
5. Eleyele to dugbe
6. road
Apete road
9. Eleyele to ologun eru
10. Muslim to mosfala
11. Modern schools

All in Ibadan alone let alone saki, iseyin, ogbomoso, ibarapa

Abandoned project? How old are you? If at this age you don’t know government is continuity. Let Seyi complete them and claim them as his.

Oga gedifok out of here.

You can never dislike Ajimobi more than I do but don’t ever downgrade his achievements. This is one of the achievements downgraded by Seyi before becoming a governor but now he’s going back to his vomit.
what of neatness,FDI that enter IB city (Procter and Gamble's,KFC,5 shopping malls,Domino pizza,largest palm oil refinery,etc), security, rebranding of Oyo state with colours and coat of arms .... Infact,He has never come up with new things.Ajimobi is still boldly written on Oyo state.

Just that Ajimobi media team did a poor job.His image was poorly managed!

Hardly will you see news about Ajimobi on nairaland front page

1 Like

Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Debaiz: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Basic123:

what of neatness,FDI that enter IB city (Procter and Gamble's,KFC,5 shopping malls,Domino pizza,largest palm oil refinery,etc), security, rebranding of Oyo state with colours and coat of arms .... Infact,He has never come up with new things.Ajimobi is still boldly written on Oyo state.

Just that Ajimobi media team did a poor job.His image was poorly managed!

Hardly will you see news about Ajimobi on nairaland front page

Bro ajimobis media team couldn’t do anything. On a personal level the man bleeped up. He bleeped everyone up. No one was willing to defend him. Especially on the backdrop of what he did to Olubadan.

But on a performance level, no oyo state governor can come close.
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by Debaiz: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
yesloaded:
I'm sure that am older than you

Hahaha let me just laugh at your folly. I’m not here to drag who’s older with you. You don’t know my age but your response shows your lack of comprehension and puts you in a particular age bracket obviously not of someone with advance age.
You think everyone on here is one of you babies who just got to know of Nairaland in 2017.

if you know then you will realize some project you credit to Isiaka were inherited from Akala just like Seyi inherit one abandoned project from Isiaka. Mind you, Gate to Iwo road took more than 2years to construct still not completed despite the fact that its few kilometers. How could state government spent many years constructing such few kilometres yet not complete it?

Of the 10 projects that I mentioned just mention a single one inherited. I’m sure you won’t be able to name 1.

I don't give a damn about any government, I only comment based on my views

Then you should not comment at all cos obviously you lack basic knowledge of achievement

grin why are you so bittered?
again your lack of comprehension getting obvious cos that wasn’t a sign of bitterness but another way of saying you were saying gibberish

I don't sing praises of any government because non of them feed me but I only correct you because you only read the title and not body of the news. The title state he rubbished the project whereas the body read he said we need more model school than few built by isiaka administration.

What is the difference between the body and the header? Like I said, you lack comprehension. If I ask you the bottom line of the whole body I’m sure you can’t give the right answer.

It is a fact that is obvious from the article that he(Seyi) condemned the project
It is also a fact that is obvious from the article that he(Seyi) has decided to add more of the project. Meaning he’s going back to the vomit(project) he condemned.

So what exactly is your issue with my initial comment?

Is the below(our initial comment) what you call correction? Then there must be another meaning of correction and only you know about.

BTW, what are Isiaka achievements?

You mean all abandoned projects?

Or mokola bridge at highly inflated rate?

Do you lives in Ibadan?

Once again gedifok
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by yesloaded: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Debaiz:

Hahaha let me just laugh at your folly. I’m not here to drag who’s older with you. You don’t know my age but your response shows your lack of comprehension and puts you in a particular age bracket obviously not of someone with advance age.
You think everyone on here is one of you babies who just got to know of Nairaland inch 2017.

Of the 10 projects that I mentioned just mention a single one inherited. I’m sure you won’t be able to name 1.

Then you should not comment at all cos obviously you lack basic knowledge of achievement

again your lack of comprehension getting obvious cos that wasn’t a sign of bitterness but another way of saying you were saying gibberish

What is the difference between the body and the header? Like I said, you lack comprehension. If I ask you the bottom line of the whole body I’m sure you can’t give the right answer.

It is a fact that is obvious from the article that he(Seyi) condemned the project
It is also a fact that is obvious from the article that he(Seyi) has decided to add more of the project. Meaning he’s going back to the vomit(project) he condemned. You don't know what you are saying. The article read Seyi said we need to have more than what Isiaka administration built, go back & read full article before you argue blindly

So what exactly is your issue with my initial comment?The issue was that you dont use your head

Is the below(our initial comment) what you call correction? Then there must be another meaning of correction and only you know about.

Once again gedifok
grin
Re: Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More by valarmorghulis: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
All I hear about this Makinde of a guy is simply good news, Oyo state is in for good time. I hope he maintains the momentum
Oga, d guy never do anything, na so so mouth he dey make

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Edo Election: Pictures From APC Ward Rally In Igbanke & Abudu / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.