Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' (45688 Views)

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by DAVE5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Acidosis:

If your friends hang on because of your good results, then you're a failure.

Hmmnn, words of wisdom
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by virginchaser(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is not the best time in PHC. Everything is just nose diving. Tacha wasted opportunity to boost the damaged PHC image again.
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by PapaAdanna: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Including Peter Okoye of Psquare

Na him be d papa
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by Boyooosa(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Another nonsense just delivered on internet
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by Spacewalker(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aunty wey mumu

Was she not the one who lied about buying cars and houses

Later the truth come out say nor be she get the properties sef.

U see the kind of women supporting Tacha
They have nothing to offer
This one is even a theif and a lier
She tried to live a fake life to impress people but it backfired on her

She never chim chomthin,she for wait make Nigerians bury am for social media.

And she is here saying its a game,which kind stupid game be dat
A game that promotes immorality and indecent dressing,vulgal words,and all sorts of rubbish.No single moral lesson from the show.

One thing I learnt from Tacha's eviction is that pride goes before destruction ( fact) and also just because everybody is cheering u on and supporting u to do something, does not mean that they love u or wish the best for u.Many people might support u for the wrong reasons without even knowing it.Bad things usually have many followers.

And lastly I learnt that ur character and attitude towards people is a reflection of who u really are.
Tacha's attitude in the hauz mirrors how she behaves in public,am sure of it.its not just a game where u behave the way u like and expect not to get punished later

U can't eat ur cake and still have it undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
How
Re: BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' by Ezeperson: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
chigurlade:
Actress Nkechi Blesssing Sunday,opens up about the backlashes she has been receiving from Nigerians for being a top fan of BBN housemate, Tacha. SleekGist Reports.

She wrote;

'Omo fear internet ooo,I know I can be very rude sometimes with my reply to Trolls,But there is a limit� Kai I fear who no fear Nigerians� Tacha made it very difficult for me as a person to Xcontinue showing her support,cus the insults were just too much,I couldn’t bear it,Now may the very best Win,cus I cannot come and receive insult now tomorrow ordinary THANK YOU** I won’t see...But I love Lamborghini sha,abi which car be this? #unstoppable #ogoagbaye��� PS: if you insult me cus of this post u will receive double� I no Dey play**The earlier u realize BBN is just a game,the better**Think before you type trash**You don chop?'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B27SS0RJMlt/?hl=en

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/tacha-made-things-very-difficult-for-me-stop-the-insult-is-too-much-nkechi-blessing-sunday-opens-up-on-relationship-with-tacha/
MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.