Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Angular/nodes Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Angular/nodes Developers (744 Views)

Please Review The SPA I'm Building With Angular / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angular/nodes Developers by regal4luv(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning everyone here, , I love programming with pure JavaScript, that why I recently dabble into angular for front-end and Node js for server side development, thou I haven't used angular framework before I will like some angulae gurus who are expert in the house to come up with a project I'll break it down using data structure.
doing this will enhanced my coding knowledge at fast pace.
Contributions and constructive crititism are welcome
Re: Angular/nodes Developers by MasterGramnet(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
regal4luv:
Good morning everyone here, , I love programming with pure JavaScript, that why I recently dabble into angular for front-end and Node js for server side development, thou I haven't used angular framework before I will like some angulae gurus who are expert in the house to come up with a project I'll break it down using data structure.
doing this will enhanced my coding knowledge at fast pace.
Contributions and constructive crititism are welcome
you can't work on a project without knowing the basics for more understandability. but people do it anyway. start from the beginning before thinking of working on projects. Get a book.
Re: Angular/nodes Developers by makavele: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
How can you build a house when you aint got cement, sand, gravel etc.
Re: Angular/nodes Developers by MasterGramnet(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
makavele:
How can you build a house when you aint got cement, sand, gravel etc.
Wooden house is an option, even glass house and many more. Is that not it?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Best Between NDK Vs SDK / Have You Ever Wondered How Facebook Messaging Works? / Responsive Movie Website That I Created With Just Html Css And Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.