Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself (41240 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by DonKafra: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
ClitRaider:
Tacha is a piteously lecherous malefactor and a heinous feeble - minded offensively uninspired malodorous half -wit.

shocked
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by micflo28(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
men...Nigerians jobless oh.

we really deserved to have buhari as our president.

Bunch of lazy unfocussed youth everywhere..
My brother, nigerian youths are one of the most useless set of people. Discussing Tacha when those old politicians are busy stealing and looting their future in place of failed election promises that are renewed on the eve of every election

1 Like

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by emerged01(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
kestolove95:
Tach was use to make millions in the bb house
Not used,Tacha should thank biggie for the fame and have herself blamed for the negativity attached to the fame.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Ykc2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tacha is now more popular than all the housemates.
she should hurrily secure endorsement deals with perfumes companies
when the insult of her smelling bleaching body will start I hope you will be there to defend her undecided
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Remzii(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by PapaAdanna: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
The geh na pure WITCH already
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by AJIBOLA840: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
read this interesting story
continue reading

https://www.nairaland.com/5442096/sister-brother-what-real-life

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by SaturnNick(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerians and false spirituality: it's pretty much guaranteed that some of the people would have been eliminated in the very next round... what's the significance apart from mere coincidence. The fact that her attitude predisposes her to erase, is the same attitude that predisposes her to doing things that would get her eliminated.

People like reading too deeply into things sometimes...
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by xaggar(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

I'm ashamed and extremely tired of this uninspiring tale. Tacha this, Tacha that! When did Nigerians start bearing such names anyway.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by kokomaster3d: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Tacha could have won this game, I don't even hate her but her character, after all she's human like me, but her character is very very bad and she's toxic and aggressive, why would a girl fight with all housemates because she's confident that her fans would definitely vote for her to become the winner??
She needs to sit and think about her life because this same character won't take her anywhere, I wish her fans would tell her the truth and make her become a better person, even if you have trillions of naira, if your character is bad, nobody would want to associate themselves with you. Mercy played her and she fell for it, she could have just stopped arguing with the girl, I saw how the girl was flipping her weavon, she knew tacha would definitely misbehave and she did, i see no difference between her and mercy,one smells and one doesn't, that's the only difference.
I really hope she learns and become a better person. Na overconfidence no make February complete grin

She believed the blue eye juju, Jarumah gave Her will make her win, hence the over confidence and rudeness.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by freemi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
kestolove95:
kestolove95:
kestolove95:
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by madenigga(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
eath34:
tasha is already winning

Jaruma N50,000,000
Dino Melaye N30,000,000
Bobrisky N1,000,000

More donations already coming through
Just done mind that 'audio money' Peter who publicly denied what he publicly promised!
Did Dino really promise her 30million?
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by kokomaster3d: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
madenigga:

Did Dino really promise her 30million?

All these promise nah lie. Even Dangote cannot give individual such amount of money
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by madenigga(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
kokomaster3d:

All these promise nah lie. Even Dangote cannot give individual such amount of money
Na so Peter promise 60million all lies
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Well well.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by SocialJustice: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rotten bitch.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
She did it to segregate the winner (herself) of the show from followers (other housemates). It is sad she got disqualified because eviction was not in anyway her destiny.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Pkid(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Enemyofpeace: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is true. I asked baba and baba tolded me that she removed herself spiritually from the house the moment she cleaned off her picture from the wall
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pkid:
have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
that is the sign of HIV o. Abeg die quick make I dash you one fine RIP
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Prolificdeman: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

I just read your experience with a gala seller, you've my respect Sir!
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Spacewalker(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Many people are saying since she will get endorsements and money from people, she is bigger than the real BBN winner,hmmm.

Which means some people are already exenorating her of whatever offence she committed.just because she will get money,does not mean her character is good.

She will get the money and endorsements,but after that what next

Will she be a better person at the end of the day

If u are rich and u have a disgusting character,u won't go far in life because ur character would drive people away from u.

Good name is better than billions undecided
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Onachiene1995(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked Tacha but why
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by QuickStandard: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
adebuk47:
Nah ena talk am so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ay4ZiE3cgM

See our president!!!

It is well oooo.

Funny enough 4yrs just started.
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by webngnews: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
eath34:
tasha is already winning

Jaruma N50,000,000
Dino Melaye N30,000,000
Bobrisky N1,000,000

More donations already coming through
Just done mind that 'audio money' Peter who publicly denied what he publicly promised!

I also promise to give her $1Billion...that's one billion dollars American money today, Brother wey mumu...you better focus on your life and stop believing every trash you read on the internet.

Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Truthbites: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

We deserve Buhari? How? Who voted him in? When Buhari made Mahmood head of INEC did u protest? When Supreme Court Justices ruled that someone could use affidavit instead of actual certificate,did u protest? Atiku is going to Supreme Court ..will those so called Justices have the guts to tell the truth? Atiku won the election and was rigged out. True or false? Big brother show is not our problem. Our problem don start Tay tay
Re: Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself by Truthbites: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2019
QuickStandard:

See our president!!!

It is well oooo.

Funny enough 4yrs just started.

God will bless u for putting this video here. I was looking for it. Sad thing is if the woman had asked Buhari have u eaten this morning,he would have read that script.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Joe Is Khafi's Ex Boyfriend / BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: K.Brule Touches Khloe Boobs While Asleep (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.