Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? (17468 Views)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by munchi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
mclorenzo:
So no one could take this man to a hospital for treatment pending when his family could be contacted.

Only if you know person .....Nigeria police will make you look as if your the one that killed him

Talking from experience
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Spartacus101(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Instead o f you guys to take him to the nearest hospital you are taking pictures ���
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by bonnyhope: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
royalads:
When I say Nigerians are the worst hypocrites in this universe, it will seem as if I'm being something else. So nobody around there could take this man, even if it's to a chemist to be treated just because of the 'he is not related to me' syndrome. On Friday and Sunday, you will see everybody trooping to church and mosque. Meanwhile, simply love is nowhere to be found in our hearts.

would you have made a difference if you were around there?
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Gucciboy1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Even though i know him i won't give a damn,after all he isn't ma relative.NONSENSE

Do you think you will ever find help in your life with this your wicked and nonchalant act.

My answer: No, you will never find help if you don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Skmoda(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Even though i know him i won't give a damn,after all he isn't ma relative.NONSENSE
You sound delusional and sick....

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
note today's date, the same thing will surely happen to you soon and no one will give a fvck

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Midex88(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
No. I don't know him. God pls save him. Amen
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by kenny160: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
chai see human being. Must you comment since you can not think deeply that you may av someone old like this is your family or that you will become old like this some day... Nawa for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Streetdreamx(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
you just portrayed your stupidity, let me wait until any of your relatives gets knocked down.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by zedman1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
It's like you take delight in getting likes and mentions on this forum. If I'm not mistaken, you're the same guy who posted one insensitive comment here yesterday. Ok, take my mention for lunch, since that's what you feed on� (five fingers)
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Osobi32(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
not sure u are human.... Be careful of the things u say
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
izzou:

Disappointed that it didn't actually go through, or disappointed that they didn't show up?

The most recent one,a woman collapsed at Ojuelegba and she was just with one small girl. I called the emergency line and was told all the emergency transports in the states were busy that the only available one was at Ikorodu. The lady on the phone ended by saying handle the situation as you can and thanks for calling.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I don't think av seen anyone as brainless as you.
Maybe you're just seeking for attention nd this is the only way you can get it.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by slimjohn2k5: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
royalads:
When I say Nigerians are the worst hypocrites in this universe, it will seem as if I'm being something else. So nobody around there could take this man, even if it's to a chemist to be treated just because of the 'he is not related to me' syndrome. On Friday and Sunday, you will see everybody trooping to church and mosque. Meanwhile, simply love is nowhere to be found in our hearts.
Don't get it wrong, I believe if the person posting it or other on lookers have money would have helped. Do they take him to hospital or chemist and run away? He helped the best way he can

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Kingchineme6(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
God have mercy on you embarassed
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by MrPENIS(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
may you not get to this age Amen
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by cashkid: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
Coming from a HIV positive patient.
Have you started taking retrovirals now??
I understand your bitterness don't worry

The guy na HIV patient self grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by eikechukwu8(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
haaaa so bad

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Wheezy123(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Now i see why God chose not to give humans power.. Cos if i had powers, i won't hesitate to strike u dumb and paralysed. STUPID THING
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Wheezy123(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Oh, no wonder.. you're HIV Positive.. i just read your post on the Health section. Now i know why you're bittered.. Pls go get some anti-retroviral drugs b4 u die off... In 4wks or a month time, go do test and see d result. HIV infected human being
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

Be your brothers keeper.. I suspect wickedness virus is in your blood...
You need to be take the Luke 10:30-37capsules 3x a day
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by micflo28(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
i see you are trending. Enjoy your locally found fame local boy. Someone will say same of your father someday if you are not careful.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by vineyardfarms: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
WHERE IS YOUR HUMAN MILK OF KINDNESS? ARE WE STILL OUR NABOR'S KEEPER? WHY SO MUCH HATRED AND WICKEDNESS IN THE COUNTRY? HE IS SOMEONES FATHER, BROTHER, UNCLE, HELPER.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by hopefulLandlord: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Viking007:
That is someone's father the idíots are busy taking pictures instead of helping him!

royalads:

This is as a result of a combination of police brutality and lack of support from witnesses

if he dies while you're helping him police would detain you and harass you, branding you the killer and you'd bribe your way out of their detention IF you're lucky. as for lack of support from witnesses, the police would ask you to call those that were at the scene to testify on your case but they would all be too scared to come as they're afraid police might end up adding them to the suspect list which they're known for doing.
Many are rotting in Nigeria prisons out of trying to help.

solution? go to the scene with both a friend and a well charged phone that has a huge memory. tell your friend to start shooting the video as soon as you get there but before helping, ask the people what happened and make sure your camera man friend shoots that part too, before tending the pic as evidence if police starts harassing you kindly make copies of the video for your family members and friends so the police won't delete your evidence when you present it. it's all a hassle just to help but it's a good advice

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Commanderinpips: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

And when you are hit by a car in a place you are not related to anybody this also will be your lot. Stupid fellow.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Amumaigwe: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

"Whatever a man sowerh, same he shall reap"
"Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy"
Becareful of words you utter just to sound funny.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Legendguru: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by tadetobi: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by tadetobi: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

This is as a result of a combination of police brutality and lack of support from witnesses

if he dies while you're helping him police would detain you and harass you, branding you the killer and you'd bribe your way out of their detention IF you're lucky. as for lack of support from witnesses, the police would ask you to call those that were at the scene to testify on your case but they would all be too scared to come as they're afraid police might end up adding them to the suspect list which they're known for doing.
Many are rotting in Nigeria prisons out of trying to help.

solution? go to the scene with both a friend and a well charged phone that has a huge memory. tell your friend to start shooting the video as soon as you get there but before helping, ask the people what happened and make sure your camera man friend shoots that part too, before tending the pic as evidence if police starts harassing you kindly make copies of the video for your family members and friends so the police won't delete your evidence when you present it. it's all a hassle just to help but it's a good advice

Sense no go kill u my broda, na true u yan so
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's saddening we are losing our humanity in this country.
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by frikpus: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Must you show how frustrated you're? It could be your own turn tomorrow. Think twice
Re: Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Angelfrost:
...And he was abandoned there to die while you took pictures to ask dumb questions online??!... Something is seriously wrong with this generation. Tueh!!!
it better he took d picture in hospital than this place abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Safest Place To Live In South Africa? / FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.