Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (61365 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

The gate has padlock how d hell can a sane man wish to gain entrance through such little space?

How were they able to snap him from the inside
Wen ur time is up, u become a fool?

That's his case

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by firfinch(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is interestingly sad. He must be an enemy within, he knew the shop and the owner well (he's aware that they don't use those locks that welder put, that would have prevented the gap). He doesn't want to break the key, he just wanted to steal and leave the gate intact, if he had succeeded, the owner would just be wondering that things are missing from the shop or the person in charge will be wrongly accused. Looking at the scene, it seemed he climed more that one gallon and probably something happened or because of the way he was struggling on it the second one fell off leading to his tragic and sudden death.

2 Likes

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
H
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Serious jazz grin
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:

Exactly my thoughts but someone up there said probably the picture was taken from the inside. But that sure looks like a lock up shop.
My brother, u dey reason with me.

Sense dey Ur head

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by ssogundele(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bawizzo:
niqqa went with the orientation; once the head makes it in, the body follow suit.

He didn't know he was dialing the hangman's number the moment he stepped on that Jerry can.

grin

As in hotline of the h-man! Lazy born throwaway idiat. Reaping where his ancestors didn't sow!

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Uchefame:
From a painful death to a painful hell. Chaaaaai

He could have asked for forgiveness at his point of death and be forgiven. Don't be too quick to judge, leave that to God...
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
How on earth did he end up there?
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Probably after entering through forceful opening of the window.
Where u see window
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nice365: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
Wetin him go tell God for heaven? Na wa ooo

him no fit lie give God na..e go tell God the whole truthgrin

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
this guys dem funny ooh
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by joetem(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
The guy looks hungry though.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Anfield247(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hahahahahahahahah See the way him han. like soya me, yet others won't learn
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wtf!!Was he trying to get in or out
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
I only pity his soul that will rot in hell fire
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Power of God in sticker.... How will this guy explain to God what caused his death?
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
From the images, this guys was first taken down from the previous position and place in this photo position. I smell murder
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations
tete7000:

He could have asked for forgiveness at his point of death and be forgiven. Don't be too quick to judge, leave that to God...
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
The Church stickers did the job.

You sabi oo.... Lol
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
firfinch:
This is interestingly sad. He must be an enemy within, he knew the shop and the owner well. He doesn't want to break the key, he just wanted to steal and leave the gate intact, if he had succeeded, the owner would just be wondering that things are missing from the shop or the person in charge will be wrongly accused. Looking the scene, it seemed he climed more that one gallon and probably something happened or because of the way he was struggling on it the second one fell off leading to his tragic and sudden death.
okay... now that you have explained it it's beginning to make sense to me now because I have been trying to understand the picture n scenario
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by VicM6: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

The gate has padlock how d hell can a sane man wish to gain entrance through such little space?

Bro, this one look like shop wey dem build join with the house together. which means you can gain access to the shop through the main building. you bah understand all those house wey shop dey alwys dey the body..

After the idiot pack things finish, him for follow rob everybody inside but God pass him power..... 10000 ways to die young.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
What a pity

O ma se ooo

Nigeria is losing it
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by layi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:

It's a gate so probably someone inside the house snapped him from the inside

And the gate was locked with padlock on the outside?

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

Maybe a back entrance
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
KraticKratus:
Afonja and suicide.
[/s]

you and this your Itel brain
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Gynecomastia:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Gynecomastia post=82660873]
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by firfinch(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:
How on earth did he end up there?
You need to start watching Investigative Discovery Channel ID. It will open your eyes to things that seemed unexplainable.

NB: Please be warned that you may experience sleepless nights or become fearful when watching this channel, however you may start watching during daytime. It will help you to be humble as you live trouble free life. You can search it up on YouTube. You can use YoutubeGo edition to save data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzibzmeYEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8cdmi4PVE

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
layi:

And the gate was locked with padlock on the outside?
Abeg make Una leave me oooo
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Allsingles: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Today is for the owner
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

Second one in two weeks. This is serious
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by teemac01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
The Church stickers did the job.

na testimony matter be that o...loooool grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.