Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. (418 Views)

My Skin Is Making Me Depressed Please Help!!! (photos) / I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by Aurelius1(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Life has not been fair to me all. Lost my job, home and finally my wife left with the kids. I have struggled for nearly a decade trying to ensure a better life for my family but things have refused to work for me. I give up on life. What am living for?
I am on my knees begging any kind hearted nairalander(s) who can help me in getting a job. I just want to feel normal again and be a father to my children again
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by healthserve(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Take it easy

This is what is called a man. The ability to face crisis and yet remain unbroken.

Take it easy. Rather than cry, why not say the type of work you're willing to do. The skills you have.

The amount of salary you hope to earn. Location and see if God won't connect someone with you.

If you're crying, what should your wife or kids do. Take heart. Be strong and of good courage.

You have passed even tougher challenges.

This one won't kill you but build you up to become better.

2 Likes

Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by Aurelius1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:
Take it easy

This is what is called a man. The ability to face crisis and yet remain unbroken.

Take it easy. Rather than cry, why not say the type of work you're willing to do. The skills you have.

The amount of salary you hope to earn. Location and see if God won't connect someone with you.

If you're crying, what should your wife or kids do. Take heart. Be strong and of good courage.

You have passed even tougher challenges.

This one won't kill you but build you up to become better.
I lived in Warri but relocated to Sapele where I have free accomadation. I have an HND in Electrical/Electronic engineering.. I am ready to do any kind of job and if possible, relocate. As for salary I hope to earn, I don't want to be choosy at this point in time but anything reasonable woulld be good
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by healthserve(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:
I lived in Warri but relocated to Sapele where I have free accomadation. I have an HND in Electrical/Electronic engineering.. I am ready to do any kind of job and if possible, relocate. As for salary I hope to earn, I don't want to be choosy at this point in time but anything reasonable woulld be good

Drp your contact nah. I.e email. God can send you anyone
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by Aurelius1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

Drp your contact nah. I.e email. God can send you anyone
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by healthserve(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:
sagayt@gmail.com

Send your CV to musbuq@gmail

Can you relocate to Lagos if you get a Lagos job?
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by Aurelius1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

Send your CV to musbuq@gmail

Can you relocate to Lagos if you get a Lagos job?
Of course, I can. CV has been sent
Re: So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. by Aurelius1(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2019
I am pleading with kind hearted nairalanders who may be connected in one way or the other to assist me in getting a job. It is better to cry out for help than to die in silence.
PLEASE HELP

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Join Hand's And Save Henry He Need Money For Surgery In India / Child Mortality Increases In Nigeria- Report / Shocking Side Effects Of Earphones To Our Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.