Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil (45293 Views)

Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

Dude am not understanding you?
Will you not have qualities such as holiness,courage,sainthood and last a sense of responsibility before been worthy of taking the position of a pastor?
Please stop commenting on things you have no idea of.
It will take you a long way if you heed to the above advice!
Good night dude

That’s why u always get fooled by titles, DUDE. That a pastor SHOULD have all those qualities does not mean all do. They r pastors because they lead a church. Nothing else, DUDE
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
How do I begin now... First of all, there's no such thing as luck, or chance. A power must work for u or y achieve nothing. That's a summary

It is entirely pure chance that u exist. If any one of your ancestors didn’t have sex exactly when they did, someone else would exist instead of u
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by andrew12(m): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2019
DEM never stab person for your eye before .... oniii Duro wo Tan�
izzou:
angry

Unless the vigil was organized for only children, I don't see how this makes sense

Someone stabbed the gateman, "brushed through the congregation", and stabbed the pastor at the altar and walked away?

Where this one dey happen?
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by naijacentric(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
Guy sharap. Its unusual to go right to the pulpit and stab a man of God. Try that with TBJ or David Oyedepo lemme see.
who dem be dose useless men dey would also die like fowl. God wey no know dem occultic pastors beta wake up
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Gideoniteprime4: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That’s why u always get fooled by titles, DUDE. That a pastor SHOULD have all those qualities does not mean all do. They r pastors because they lead a church. Nothing else, DUDE
Well i see you are high right now
Or maybe your village people is just shaking your pot
By your definitions it seems like you have a wrong orientation of life!
The last thing i wanna do on a sunday
Is argue with a confused fishbrain like you
Oh!
Happy sunday DUDE!
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Bruno3000(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2019
naijacentric:
who dem be dose useless men dey would also die like fowl. God wey no know dem occultic pastors beta wake up
Really? Tell me more, I'm all ears.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by naijacentric(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
Really? Tell me more, I'm all ears.
lol naso grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Bruno3000(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

It is entirely pure chance that u exist. If any one of your ancestors didn’t have sex exactly when they did, someone else would exist instead of u
People have sex everyday Mr. Humans must have sex, its in their DNA. Forget chance, u were meant to exist, a power ensured that. Some of ur mate died in their mothers' wombs. They were not destined to be here with us.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
People have sex everyday Mr. Humans must have sex, its in their DNA. Forget chance, u were meant to exist, a power ensured that. Some of ur mate died in their mothers' wombs. They were not destined to be here with us.

If so why then do we penalize people for causing other people’s death? Why are lives saved when certain actions are taken? Why do u plan and hustle? - because u instinctively know that pre-destination is a lie. Point is your entire existence is pure chance. If one of your ancestors had had sex at a different time, a different person on would exist instead of you
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

Well i see you are high right now
Or maybe your village people is just shaking your pot
By your definitions it seems like you have a wrong orientation of life!
The last thing i wanna do on a sunday
Is argue with a confused fishbrain like you
Oh!
Happy sunday DUDE!

I am not high at all, DUDE. That’s why I am the one making sense while all u can do is make ad hominem attacks - the old “If I have no argument insult the other guy”
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Gideoniteprime4: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I am not high at all, DUDE. That’s why I am the one making sense while all u can do is make ad hominem attacks - the old “If I have no argument insult the other guy”
Na wa sha!
Na so e pain you reach?
Ok fine!
You know what?
Fine you're correct
Now have a nice day
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Bruno3000(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

If so why then do we penalize people for causing other people’s death? Why are lives saved when certain actions are taken? Why do u plan and hustle? - because u instinctively know that pre-destination is a lie. Point is your entire existence is pure chance. If one of your ancestors had had sex at a different time, a different person on would exist instead of you
Na wa o. What if I told u Judas was destined to betray his master Jesus? And Saul the prosecutor would end up a fierce apostle of Christ? Broaden ur thinking, see d bigger picture. No matter what u do or say the spiritual controls the physical. U can't help it. For a man cannot run away from his shadow.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by greatme2good(f): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
izzou:
angry

Unless the vigil was organized for only children, I don't see how this makes sense

Someone stabbed the gateman, "brushed through the congregation", and stabbed the pastor at the altar and walked away?

Where this one dey happen?

It was just him an one lady... A prayer warrior and it was pre-vigil prayer they were doing. I know the pastor in question. Don't believe everything you read online.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by greatme2good(f): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
healthserve:
People are disloyal. So five men can't come together to beat the shit out of the murder's colons

I'm not surprised. People seem to only want to extract from people and would shy away from giving themselves when need arises....

He was alone
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by greatme2good(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:
So many mad people in Rivers. That person must have been really irritated by the vigil to go and stab the pastor to death. Sane people think about this when confronted with Vigil noise, mad people carry out all their thoughts. RIP though. shocked.

Mosques, RCCG and other churches need to respect people’s right to quiet and peace. Not everyone is Christian or Muslim.

He was praying alone with just one sister who later left. He stays in the church more than he stays in his house. The parish is very close to us and we are under the same region.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by baby124: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
greatme2good:

He was praying alone with just one sister who layer left. He stays in the church more than he stays in his house. The parish is very close to us and we are under the same region.
So this is fake news then?! Na wa ooo
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by greatme2good(f): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:

So this is fake news then?! Na wa ooo
It's not fake news. He was truly murdereded... Stabbed Severally on his neck and ribs. I am only countering the claim that the "killer brushed through the congregation and walked straight to the alter.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by baby124: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
greatme2good:

It's not fake news. He was truly murdereded... Stabbed Severally on his neck and ribs. I am only countering the claim that the "killer brushed through the congregation and walked straight to the alter.
Yes. The news says it was during a vigil this is why I left my comment and also the latest comment that it’s fake news then. May he RIP. This is very strange though. Did he have a problem with anyone? Or maybe he advised on a marriage that got dissolved? This is so strange. Sorry for your loss.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Sussan1(f): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Agirlwithnoname:

Don't know who gave nairaland the story but its so incomplete. The vigil was over. The Pastor and a member stayed behind of distance. And there was no light. So the guys(three of them) went into the church. The pastor was sleeping in the altar and stabbed him. Police report said it was up to 17 times. Cause of the marks. And the security they stabbed said he heard them speak Hausa
Really? I thought as much! What is this country turning into for christ sake? Does it mean no one is safe again? OMG!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by greatme2good(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:

Yes. The news says it was during a vigil this is why I left my comment and also the latest comment that it’s fake news then. May he RIP. This is very strange though. Did he have a problem with anyone? Or maybe he advised on a marriage that got dissolved? This is so strange. Sorry for your loss.
No one knows...The reason is between him, God and the killers. If only the dead could talk.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

Na wa sha!
Na so e pain you reach?
Ok fine!
You know what?
Fine you're correct
Now have a nice day

I was always correct and u always knew it - only u too proud to admit it and move on. Let’s stay blessed
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by CanadaOrBust: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
Na wa o. What if I told u Judas was destined to betray his master Jesus? And Saul the prosecutor would end up a fierce apostle of Christ? Broaden ur thinking, see d bigger picture. No matter what u do or say the spiritual controls the physical. U can't help it. For a man cannot run away from his shadow.

Judas couldn’t have been TOTALLY destined to betray Lord Jesus or he’d have been TOTALLY absolved of guilt. Same with St. Paul - he could’ve chosen a different path. In any case these are one off extremely rare cases. Pre-destiny makes no sense in everyday life. We instinctively know we have free will, we know what we choose to do matters, which is why we don’t just sit and let destiny happen to us
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Bruno3000(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Judas couldn’t have been TOTALLY destined to betray Lord Jesus or he’d have been TOTALLY absolved of guilt. Same with St. Paul - he could’ve chosen a different path. In any case these are one off extremely rare cases. Pre-destiny makes no sense in everyday life. We instinctively know we have free will, we know what we choose to do matters, which is why we don’t just sit and let destiny happen to us
OK then.
Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by HOGFoundation: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2019
RIP Pastor Festus.

God knows the best.

Re: RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil by Greatzeus(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Why are most Christian's cowards,how can a single man enter a church of probably more than 100 members and stab the pastor? And they still let him walk away? Cowards spit on your cowardice heads tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.