Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Never Trust Anyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Trust Anyone (244 Views)

I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What / “never Trust The Loyalty Of A Poor Man, Until He Makes Money - Reno Omokri / Khloe Kardashian - “I Will Never Trust My Baby With My Mum” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust Anyone by youngsahito(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
A couple decides to commit suicide after going through a really hard tough time in life. So they both decided to jump off a 20 storey building to death. When they got to the topmost floor, they both agreed to count 1-3 and jump. On the 3rd count, the woman jumped but the man stayed. As the man watched the woman fall, he saw the woman pulling out a parachute to land safely. Question - who betrayed who? The man or the woman?
Justify your answer. You're free to use a scientific calculator.
I seriously need to know the betrayer.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say / Photo Contest 2019 Award Night Happening This October.. Don't Miss Out / Bbnaija : Tacha Gets First Major Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.