Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What (461 Views)

Never Trust Anyone / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What by 9janote(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Singer, Kennybangs, is insisting that the music industry is filled to the brim with traitors.

Speaking with friend, the ‘Junction’ crooner, said he doesn’t trust anyone as the music industry is filled with traitors.

In his words:-

There are lots of fake people in this industry. When they see you doing well, they would come around you. But what they are really after is the fame and the fortune they think you have and they wouldn’t think twice about betraying you. I have seen a lot of such people in the industry and I can’t tolerate them because I have no time for fake love.”

Only if he has ever been betrayed by anyone in the industry:

“It has never happened to me and that is because I deliberately keep my circle small. Most of the people around me now are the ones that I knew from way back. I’m not saying that it’s bad to make friends but one just has to be careful and smart in the process.”

You can follow in on social media @kennybangs_holo

On his new hairstyle:

“I’m an entertainer and I need to change my look from time to time. Many of my fans often ask me to change my style and I have to satisfy their yearnings. There’s no big deal to it and for people that don’t like it, I only have one question for them: is it your head?”

Re: I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What by clint16(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
okay
Re: I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenny Ogungbe I know.

Who is Kenny banger.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Happened To Pawpaw The Actor / If You Are The Father, What Will You Do? / Chidimma Ekile Net Worth And Biography: Age And 3 Crazy Facts About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.