Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano (1327 Views)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by jbbalarabe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Alh Aliko Dangote with his grandfather and two other business men in Kano, 1977.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by jbbalarabe(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
I hope atleast this will reach front page so as to motivate The entrepreneurs doing some legit Businesses
@Lalasticlala
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by eTECTIV: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
E don tey wey money dey their family...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by decatalyst(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Local man learnt well.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wish i can see Alhaji Dantata and ask him the Ismullah al-`azam he did.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by modsfucker: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
He looks established as at 1977 but he continued to pursue his dreams till he became the richest black man. But youths of nowadays will not allow us sleep once they have encounter with few millions.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by Born2Breed(f): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dantata must have been the richest man in Nigeria in the 70's.

Who else owned a private jet then?

#danta-cola

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by Accessfling: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Highly inspiring
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
money runs in their line age
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by Frenchkiss564: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
And motivational speakers will tell you he started his business with 10k

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Me am working on a project not quite differ from nairaland
Re: Throwback Picture Of Aliko Dangote With His Grandfather Dantata In Kano by dominique(f): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
jbbalarabe:
I hope atleast this will reach front page so as to motivate The entrepreneurs doing some legit Businesses

How exactly will this motivate upcoming entrepreneurs?

(1) (Reply)

Buying stuffs from China / Loan Me 150,000. I'll Pay Back 200,000 Naira / If 3,000 Naira Is Enough To Cater For Your Subscription, Watch This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.