Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina (9668 Views)

Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Ola Aina Signs For Torino Permanently / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by reportminds: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Former Chelsea wing-back Ola Aina says he is loving life in Italy but admits it was not easy leaving the Blues this summer.

Aina joined Serie A side, Torino on a permanent deal after impressing on loan last season.

“It was tough because that is all I knew, my whole life,” said the former England youth international, who spent last season on loan in Turin before making the move permanent in a €10m deal.

“It was a hard decision, but for me, just going on the season I had last season, it was right for me to do,” Aina told London Weekly News.

Asked whether he considered trying to break in at Chelsea because of the club’s transfer ban, he said: “It would cross anyone’s mind. I thought about it but I wasn’t sure if it would be the right time for me.

“I had a lot of contact with Eddie Newton [the former player who is part of Frank Lampard’s management team but previously looked after Chelsea’s legion of on-loan players].

“I spoke with Eddie at length and in detail so we both came to sort of an agreement and he wished me all the best of luck and said if I ever needed his help, or some of the staff’s help in future, I could always knock on their door.”

In terms of his first-team opportunities at Chelsea, the Torino player said: “When Antonio [Conte] was there [as manager] I know I had a bit of a chance but I was still young and still had a lot to learn.”

“I had a good season here [in Italy] on loan so I was really happy to come back.

“They exercised their option and it was sort of a no-brainer really.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/aina-leaving-chelsea-for-torino-was.html

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by slawomir: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wish him the best

Anyway Liverpool match on my mind now

All these shelfield too stubborn
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by kolafolabi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Co-sign
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
From there to juve then man city

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Kpako1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
True. Wish him the best career
Meanwhile, I'm available for your medical certificate, online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by baratech: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
I wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Day169: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
..would be nice to see a picture.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Omoluabi16(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Solanke, tomori, ola aina, Tammy abraham and a host of other Nigerians. Most of these stars have Nigerians roots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by ryu76: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
IF YOU ARE GENUINELY READY TO SAY BYE BYE TO BEEN SINGLE THIS 2019 AND GO INTO 2020 MARITALLY FULFILLED, THEN LET THE MATCHMAKING BEGIN FOR YOU, NOW!

WEDDING CONGRATULATIONS to this another couple that is getting married this coming January (picture on Admin's DPs on TELEGRAM AND WHATSAPP)! MORE AND MORE SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS ARE BEEN MATCHMADE HERE ON THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE EVERYDAY AND THE TESTIMONIES HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE TELEGRAM OR THE TELEGRAM GROUP YET BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO WHATSAPP? NO PROBLEM. LET'S MATCHMAKE YOU RIGHT AWAY ON THE ADMIN'S WHATSAPP NUMBER

Due to popular demand as hundreds of eligible singles here have not been connected because they have not been able to do TELEGRAM either due to the compatibility on their phones, lack of phone space, issue of personal privacy or whatever, then

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS....

If you know that you are ready to connect with a potential soulmate on the Platform of Love, all you need to do is to message the Admin on whatsapp without any need to join the TELEGRAM group (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ON THE OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP). And once your details have been verified, possible genuine and serious matchmaking starts IMMEDIATELY!

If you really want this year to be your last year of being single just like DAVIDO/CHIOMA and the newest couple on my DP, then....

WHATSAPP your able and passionate ADMIN NOW (due to massive numbers of people here, dont worry about any delay in response, I WILL ATTEND TO EVERY SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS ALL THE WAY!)

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not ready for anything serious (in other words, if you are not ready for marriage, DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ADMIN!)

AM MATCHMAKING SERIOUSLY AND SERIOUSLY BETWEEN NOW AND END OF THE MONTH OF OCTOBER ON AN AGGRESSIVE LEVELSSSSS!

REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP AND MATCHMAKING ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
I agree with Ola on this. He made best decision
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by christian4chris: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
cool cool cool
good move
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by SniperSmurf(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay. Hope he does well in Turin. Nigerian roots.
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by StrikeBack(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
From there to juve then man city
Then Al Nasser in Saudi Arabia

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by lloyds(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
If he had stayed at Chelsea, most likely Lampard would have been using him now.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Olami112: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thank you guys
I really appreciate grin
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by TSRC: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
If he was still at Chelsea, he would have replaced azpilicueta.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
StrikeBack:

Then Al Nasser in Saudi Arabia
cheesy then shenua lalong
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by mayormick(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
lloyds:
If he had stayed at Chelsea, most likely Lampard would have been using him now.
Hmm....instead of Reece James? I doubt that
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by marztar(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pls help my business by following @teemay1 fashion on instagram. Not asking for money,,.. Just help by following...thanks

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
marztar:
Pls help my business by following @teemay1 fashion on instagram. Not asking for money,,.. Just help by following...thanks
Instead of dropping the same message on different posts, I think it'll be better if you show us why we should follow you. Like a picture or something

1 Like

Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by Blezhelsy: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
then to tranbonspor
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by eikechukwu8(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
ok

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by eikechukwu8(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
ok

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Leaving Chelsea For Torino Was The Right Move - Ola Aina by OMOTOWO(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:

Easy to know people who play bet9ja

(1) (Reply)

Netherlands Vs Brazil [2 - 1] On 2nd July @ World Cup 2010 / Funny Football Stuff / Army Team Wins National Boxing Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.