Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) (3432 Views)

2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Here they come.

Come they here... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Rekhina(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
GMbuharii:

You aren't Igbo.

Impostor alert
he is right

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by GMbuharii: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Almaiga:
An Igbo man can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere. cool
We know that's your only ambition in life

Mental

grin
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
kenwhawha:
Afonjas, go away. I say getttt out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mennnhn! Full of shittt!

That's the only thing you guys know how to do... What a pity embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by GMbuharii: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
kitikpa gbagbue GI ebe ahu! Anu mpama!

Baba which one nah...

Oya,sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by gwarotango: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

They're much divided against themselves. I think they are not politically oriented and inclined compared to other tribes in Nigeria but they stand a very good chance of winning the 2023 presidential election.

Someone like Rochas Okorocha will defeat or almost defeat Tinubu in the South west but igbo will never support him.
An ibo man cannot be president in 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:
Many Yorubas will prefer igbo presidential candidate compared to almighty Tinubu.

I believe Igbo will have not less than 49% or more of the south west votes if happens igbo contest against Tinubu or another Hausa/Fulani.

What do you guys think

Dont be fooled by what one Yoruba says. The truth is that the majority of Yorubas and Northerners dont feel comfortable with an Igbo man becoming president of Nigeria. They view Igbos with suspicion and distrust, yet, they will shout that we all brothers in "one Nigeria" louder than a canary

The Northerners only care about having power while Yorubas only care about being politically relevant

Majority of Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria and are no longer too bothered about the office of president. Igbos have come to see the office of president as something of no benefit beyond 'bragging rights'. They know that the office of president is not what will put food on the table or pay their children's school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Sirjamo: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
We Igbo's will never take Yoruba Muslims serious, if Yoruba Muslims can abandon sowore their brother in the heat of event, why won't they betray Igbo's in 2023. We are wiser after awolowo deception of ojukwu, we learnt never to trust yorobanza's.
Who send ham message?

Let him rot there

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by kettykin: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
lagoskind:
As much as I would love an Igbo man to be the president of this country, as a majority tribe that they are... They are just too tribalistic in their approach.

Hardly would they talk about Yoruba and Hausa in good light, you'll keep hearing things like "ofe mmanu" or referring to Hausa people as animals...

On the other hand, they have a significant number of people who would rather form their own Biafra country, which has always been the case since the days of Ojukwu... For now, Igbos need an internal referendum within their tribe to know which one they want, to stay or to leave... That's the only way for them as a people cos they are a confused people as of now.

Allen Onyema is not tribalistic , he believes in one Nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by omoharry(f): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

They're much divided against themselves. I think they are not politically oriented and inclined compared to other tribes in Nigeria but they stand a very good chance of winning the 2023 presidential election.

Someone like Rochas Okorocha will defeat or almost defeat Tinubu in the South west but igbo will never support him.
Okorocha is a clown..Nigerian would need someone from the south east that is more serious and focus to lead us and not someone that will start erecting unecessary statues all over Nigeria.
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by FRESHG(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

Hahaha you be Hausa?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME, IM A YORUBA MUSLIM LIKE YOU.
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Almaiga:

Quote me anywhere. cool
The fear of Igbo domination spotted grin

Lzaa gmbuharii bastardmod adaibeku

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
kettykin:

Allen Onyema is not tribalistic , he believes in one Nigeria too

Allen Onyema is a sweetheart, God bless him! I wish Igbo youths will give such a person the cult followership they give to idiots like Nnamdi Kanu.

That is one detribalized and useful Nigerian. I will pick him anytime with what he has done for the country's image. We need more people like him.
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nowenuse: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Read my comment again..hausas and fulanis are far more accomodating than any southerner.

How accomodating are they to we the Northern christian minorities? Absolute trash!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by kettykin: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Almaiga:

Quote me anywhere. cool

why did you say this, is this not a hate speech capable of causing another civil war ?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Solsix(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

Not comedy I'm a yoruba i believe the igbos will perform better than another northerner
Good morning
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2020
As much as I would love an Igbo man to be the president of this country, as a majority tribe that they are... They are just too tribalistic in their approach.

Hardly would they talk about Yoruba and Hausa in good light, you'll keep hearing things like "ofe mmanu" or referring to Hausa people as animals...

On the other hand, they have a significant number of people who would rather form their own Biafra country, which has always been the case since the days of Ojukwu... For now, Igbos need an internal referendum within their tribe to know which one they want, to stay or to leave... That's the only way for them as a people cos they are a confused people as of now.
This is not okay. Special account Nobody, tribalism is not okay. Every tribe insults the other. If you were Igbo you won’t say this. Please be fair.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:

We don't support anyone just because we want to be president ....rochas is a thief and would not do well simple ...I'm from imo I won't vote him

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Sammy07: 6:30pm On May 09, 2020
mrvitalis:

We don't support anyone just because we want to be president ....rochas is a thief and would not do well simple ...I'm from imo I won't vote him

Former governors of Abia nko?
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Richard2020: 6:34pm On May 09, 2020
ibo people have been denied leadership for long let us try them come 2023
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by APCNig: 6:36pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:
Many Yorubas will prefer igbo presidential candidate compared to almighty Tinubu, el rufai or other northerners.

I believe Igbo will have not less than 49% or more of the south west votes if happens igbo contest against Tinubu or another Hausa/Fulani in 2023.

But who can the Igbo presidential candidate be?

What do you guys think.

Whatever drugs you are taking, stop it before your case deteriorate to Kemi Olunloyo and Tonto Dikeh's mental issues. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Peroh426: 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

I will vote Igbo any day than another Hausa or Fulani. But you people are too hateful to win votes. How do you want to win when you are preaching that you hate Yoruba and Hausa fulanis everyday
Most of this people you see here on nairaland are not really Igbo or Yoruba... They disguise to quash southern unity....my childhood was spent at Lagos precisely at ajegunle,I have most Yoruba friends who are accommodating.... Giving attention to this tribal bigots is encouraging them

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Omoodua007: 6:41pm On May 09, 2020
Yobos are to hateful & revengeful to be president

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Omoodua007: 6:42pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

Whatever drugs you are taking, stop it before your case deteriorate to Kemi Olunloyo and Tonto Dikeh's mental issues. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

Looooooooooooooooooool
BITTER TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by nsiba: 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Read my comment again..hausas and fulanis are far more accomodating than any southerner.

Bloody lie! Is Zamfara, Kano, Kastina, Bauchi,Jigawa, Kebbi tolerant as Akwa Ibom
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by adekolaelect(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Haas they are full here masturbating on unrealistic,non materialistic and imaginary success they do not work for. They think the downfall of only one man can give them unrealistic political ambition.

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by nsiba: 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Almaiga:

Quote me anywhere. cool

They told Jonathan same...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by funmijoyb(f): 10:56pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

Why insult? Have u heard of Rochas Okorocha?
Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by Benwallt(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2023

I will vote Igbo any day than another Hausa or Fulani. But you people are too hateful to win votes. How do you want to win when you are preaching that you hate Yoruba and Hausa fulanis everyday

If okadigbo or Dora is on the ballot I will vote either one even against anybody contesting in my family, the rest are worthless. I will also manage soludo, and Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by raskymonojendor: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2023

This deactivated account said the whole truth.

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by raskymonojendor: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2023
funmijoyb:

That's because whoever the Yoruba supports, the ibos would instantly dislike that person. Peter Obi weaponized this when he was at APGA. He tagged Ngige as belonging to Awolowo and Tinubu Yoruba party.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) by WorldRichest: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2023
funmijoyb:
Many Yorubas will prefer igbo presidential candidate compared to almighty Tinubu, el rufai or other northerners.

I believe Igbo will have not less than 49% or more of the south west votes if happens igbo contest against Tinubu or another Hausa/Fulani in 2023.

But who can the Igbo presidential candidate be?

What do you guys think.

Political kindergartens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu / Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir / Leaked US Files Show Security Operatives Were Aware Of INEC's Rigging Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.