Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa (683 Views)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / When And Who Would Save Benue Igbos From Suppression? / When And Who Would Save Benue Igbos From Suppression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Stop making fun of me because I'm depressed. I can't help it. I feel like I'm suffocating and nobody seem to care.
I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationality to make me sane again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tLzDUKRYk
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by Frankdoz5: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Felt like crying after reading this! Please send me your account details, let see what I can do for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by Sunofgod(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Go to your igwe!
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
thank sir
Frankdoz5:
Felt like crying after reading this! Please send me your account details, let see what I can do for you.
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is very hash.
Sunofgod:
Go to your igwe!
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by Orjioorji(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sunofgod:
Go to your igwe!
see your life, thank God he is not mining skulls. Pls help him is you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
This guy stop this begging, stop it..
Soon the whole nairaland will know you as a beggar.
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sunofgod:
Go to your igwe!
Young man if you are mocking him the world will also mock you. You can never circumvent natural laws, it is called karma.
You could have looked away instead of exhibiting your crass and unparalled stewpidity on a public platform.
After all, silence is golden!
Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please help me. Am for real
MelesZenawi:
This guy stop this begging, stop it..

Soon the whole nairaland will know you as a beggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationa by christian4chris: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
christian4chris:
Stop making fun of me because I'm depressed. I can't help it. I feel like I'm suffocating and nobody seem to care.
I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationality to make me sane again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tLzDUKRYk

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Appeal: S’court’s Statement Confirms APC, Apex Court Unholy Alliance / Breaking:atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court Delivers First Ruling Against Atiku / "We Are Not Rich, I'm Not A Rich Person"- Fomer 1st Lady, Maryam Abacha Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.