Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Revoking Evil Decrees "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revoking Evil Decrees "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (377 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revoking Evil Decrees "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Job 22:28: "Thou shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you; and the light shall shine upon thy ways."

Proverbs 8:15: "By me (wisdom) kings reign and princes decree Justice."

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, I reject every deceptive family control mechanism, in Jesus name.
2, Let the curse of impossibility issues against me bounce back on the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus.
3, Let every agent of impossibility fashioned against me receive permanent failure, in the name of Jesus.
4, Let every plantation of impossibility in my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
5, I refuse to be diverted from my path of blessings, in Jesus name.
6, Let every satanic agent deflecting my blessings stumble and fall to rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
7, I command every evil power drinking the milk of my life to begin to vomit them, in the name of Jesus.
8, Let every satanic prayer against my life be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
9, Let every access satan has to my life be withdrawn permanently, in the name of Jesus.
10, Let all fake friends be exposed and disgraced , in Jesus name.
11, Let all evil collaborators in disguise be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
12, Let all spiritual vultures in any area of my life be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
13, Evil family river, do not touch me, in the name of Jesus.
14, I forbid any re-grouping and reinforcement of any evil against me, in the name of Jesus.
15, Let every vow of the enemy against my life be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
16, Let every satanic decision and judgement against me be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
17, Thank God for answers to your prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons For Fasting: Don't Fast For These Five Reasons (Must Read) / Money Answereth All Things. / Salvator Mundi (leonardo) :the Most Expensive Painting In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.