Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million (45940 Views)

Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by semyman: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Illiterates
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by BlvckSoul(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Did I just see someone in the comments saying God should continue blessing Bob ? Which God is he referring to please?
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by dante0147: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis country sef... No wonder politicians dey take us do anyhow..

I totally agree with you !
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
There is no way all these promises are true. I know how hard I struggled to make my first million and can not imagine someone else gifting the same amount for free. Which hustle does Bobrisky do that guarantees such a sum to begin with?
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Yinmu. Empty promise from one body odour to another
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
semyman:
Illiterates
Dem full Naija
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by okpacoco1969: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
that is stupidity in place
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Lamanii22(f): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wavygist:
Popular Cross Dresser has promised to give disqualified BBNaija housemate, Tacha N1,000,000.

Bobrisky has always pledged her support for Tacha,and before now he has even suggested a bank account should be open for Donations.

Bobrisky share Tacha’s picture on his instagram Page and wrote;

“My love I don’t have have all the world to give you yet !!! But trust me I will soon cos I love you, for now you will get alert of 1,000,000 on Monday ASAP from me, let me not promise to do more but in the nearest future I promise to do more. Love you girl.”

This is coming after Jaruma’s 50Million Naira promise.

See more here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/28/you-will-get-1million-naira-alert-from-me-on-monday-bobrisky-promise-tacha/

Idiot ni bobo yi sha.... Just for the show... She didn't add anything good to the society... You're paying her 1M for rudeness and cockiness...
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by larenxo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mad people celebrating one another.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Advancedman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:
But this boborisy of a girl fine small o. Sorry I mean guy
I swear this bobrisky fine pass some female engineering student for our universities

Those girls nor get style at all

Listen to yourself#Engineering girls!
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:
This mumu af open floor

Now you would see another peson saying " am giving tacha 2 million'...

Misplaced priority..

Well, I won't blame them... Since Peter has denied her 3 times.

This is the main reason I won't blame politicians using us to do yeye in this country
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by liver123(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Yeye people.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Royalfurnitures: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha should be careful with Bob Risky ooh cos his manhood still dey work

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Icecream4U(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:
I swear this bobrisky fine pass some female engineering student for our universities

Na em be say if those some female engineering students bleach like bobrisky, you go rape them be that o.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
ok
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by AesLuxury: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Filter
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
É go remain 3 million for his account..
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by EmekaBlue(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
make una dey hate tacha dey go na so more go dey donate give her...abi no be notice me naija celebs again

mercy don epp tacha bless her hustle unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by SURElee(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
This same bobrisky supported Nina, didn't shim? And shim ended up attacking and calling Nina this "thing". Bobrisky will also deal with Tacha or they do themselves.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Starhearts: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Didi2d:

Lol...

Hmmmm, make I no reply this one

Reply naa
U go meet for here.
I go teach u sense
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Taniaa(f): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Highshow05(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha, beware of fake alert.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bobbyrisky isz using style to fyck all the fine girls in Nigeria �
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by deedondavi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Who else thinks that Bob risky fit smell pass TACHA

I Stan

lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Tywo2018: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Endtime gifts. Open your spiritual eye
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by deedondavi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
BlvckSoul:
Did I just see someone in the comments saying God should continue blessing Bob ? Which God is he referring to please?

He's God ooo..
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by King204(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

mumu na snap chat filters undecided
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by dannyblings(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
This cross dressing thing is really paying bobrisky off o. Normal human beings even with phd cant even feed fine in this country but bibrisky z dishing out millions for gift. She z really casing out. Why would she wanna drop such lifestyle? To go back to poverty?
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by naijadrivablog: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Someone that can not pay up his debt is the one promising another person 1 million naira grin

Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by Oxtertee(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
7pages:
how much did I need to add to that 1m And buy Camry 2008 to start uber

happy for Tacha, hopefully I jam my own helper soon
We have something in common concerning this uber business. Can we pls talk more about this?
Thanks

I need a job pls
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by webngnews: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million by beresponsible(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
"Let me not promise to do more but i promise to do more". Mtcheww stupid transgendered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US / Bbnaija 2018 Fallout : Bambam And Teddy A Are Engaged / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.