Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? (2776 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Review + Giveaway - Is This A Worthy Upgrade? / Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello guys,

Infinix yet again has given us a new device, and this time it is the Infinix Hot 8!!
But after a close look at the specs and performance, as compared to the predecessor, the Hot 7, we still have 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and this time the MediaTek helio A22 chipset with 5000mAH.

Do you guys think redesign and 5000mAH battery is enough to make the Hot 8 a worthy upgrade? I'm just curious and would love to hear your thoughts.

BTW, I left my thoughts on the Infinix Hot 8 in my review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXfB-u-ozAQ
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Compare with Umidigi A5 pro
Nice Haircut
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Trassion keeps digging out trash, and you people are still buying it.
The day I started to use Huawei is the day I knew that Tekno, Infinix and Item are glorified piece of junk.
Don't bother to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Remimadrid:
Trassion keeps digging out trash, and you people are still buying it.
The day I started to use Huawei is the day I knew that Tekno, Infinix and Item are glorified piece of junk.
Don't bother to quote me.

lol... what Huawei device are you currently using?
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Compare with Umidigi A5 pro
Nice Haircut

Umidigi A5 Pro? I'll check that out. Thanks
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Kvngfrosh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
oscarfranky:

Umidigi A5 Pro? I'll check that out. Thanks
ok
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
oscarfranky:

lol... what Huawei device are you currently using?
Y9Prime2019
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's a worthy downgrade for anyone wishing to go further down.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Remimadrid:

Y9Prime2019

Cool. I still have this device, but I dislike the display though.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
lol
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Ufedolove: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Lol
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
oscarfranky:

Cool. I still have this device, but I dislike the display though.
If you dislike the display, then you are the type of person who dislikes anything.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by aliyu7799(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2019
pls. where can i get the infinix hot 8 4gb ram and 64gb rom in nigeria?
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2019
If infinix like make him be junk and nonsense na him me still fit afford without breaking the bank, like say huawei y9 na 40k them dey sell am.....if you know where I fit get 4gb ram version of the hot 8 abeg help me with the location
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Ejadike(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2019
oscarfranky:
Hello guys,

Infinix yet again has given us a new device, and this time it is the Infinix Hot 8!!
But after a close look at the specs and performance, as compared to the predecessor, the Hot 7, we still have 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and this time the MediaTek helio A22 chipset with 5000mAH.

Do you guys think redesign and 5000mAH battery is enough to make the Hot 8 a worthy upgrade? I'm just curious and would love to hear your thoughts.

BTW, I left my thoughts on the Infinix Hot 8 in my review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXfB-u-ozAQ
it could be. It depends.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Ejadike(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
If infinix like make him be junk and nonsense na him me still fit afford without breaking the bank, like say huawei y9 na 40k them dey sell am.....if you know where I fit get 4gb ram version of the hot 8 abeg help me with the location
check out slot.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Ejadike(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
aliyu7799:
pls. where can i get the infinix hot 8 4gb ram and 64gb rom in nigeria?
visit slot.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Ejadike(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Remimadrid:

Y9Prime2019
how much is it and what's the spec?
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Ejadike:
how much is it and what's the spec?

#83,900.

Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Remimadrid:

If you dislike the display, then you are the type of person who dislikes anything.

grin It honestly isn't true to life and also not vibrant. BTW, have you noticed anything with uploading photos to Instagram with this device?
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
oscarfranky:

grin It honestly isn't true to life and also not vibrant. BTW, have you noticed anything with uploading photos to Instagram with this device?
No. .
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by oscarfranky: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Remimadrid:

No. .

Videos/images uploaded from the device to Instagram end up being washed out. I don't really know if what goes on before upload is a screengrab or some sort of processing by the smartphone itself. You don't get close to the quality you upload, unlike some other smartphones I've tested so far.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
oscarfranky:

Videos/images uploaded from the device to Instagram end up being washed out. I don't really know if what goes on before upload is a screengrab or some sort of processing by the smartphone itself. You don't get close to the quality you upload, unlike some other smartphones I've tested so far.
Mine doesn't do that, it runs smoothly, and uploading files from any social media to my phone or vise versa is very easy for me. Off all the
Android phones I have used so far, this is the best.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by yungsmart(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Remimadrid:

Mine doesn't do that, it runs smoothly, and uploading files from any social media to my phone or vise versa is very easy for me. Off all the
Android phones I have used so far, this is the best.

Na because you dey use glass
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
yungsmart:

Na because you dey use glass
And you dey use wetin.
Re: Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? by yungsmart(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Remimadrid:

And you dey use wetin.
No qualms na

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C2 Announced In Nigeria. Nokia 5.3 Coming Soon / How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone / Samsung Introduces New Foldable Smartphones To Compete With Appleā€™s Premium Hege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.