Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog (971 Views)

I Will Find A Better Partner Soon - Ike Reveals His Plans After Mercy Dumped Him / Dr Sid’s Marriage Ends After Suffering Domestic Violence From Wife-EkoMiamiblog / Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog by Jadsy01(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Speaking during an interview with Channels television, the reality TV star added that the decision paid off because she went on to win.
His words:
“I and Mercy had tried to plan out a lot of things in the game.(www.ekomiami.com.ng) I gave her the coins so she could get immunity.”

Read More
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/10/12/ike-reveals-why-he-gave-mercy-his-coin-to-buy-immunity/

CC Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog by cenaman(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
pray make she no dump u like cee c does to to.., wetin be that guy name sef?
Re: Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog by Bewiseedet(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ike is already made. I heard when mercy said if she losses ike will pay
Re: Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

The only reason you gave her the coins is because you don’t have sense ... breast cleared your senses

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Boyfriend, Kenneth Petty / Why Bobrisky Wants Girls To Stop Dressing Sexy / Cardi B Visits Motherless Babies Home In Lekki [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.