Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa (1370 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by sainam: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tiwa Savage Estranged Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha The Biggest Brand Out Of Africa

Tiwa Savage estranged husband, Teebillz has promised to make Tacha the biggest brand out of Africa following her disqualification from Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

Teebillz also made it known that he will connect with her and wants to be her business manager. He wrote;

No be joke I will make Tacha the biggest brand out of Africa..... Bigger than Big brother it self! Tacha is the Kim K of Africa!!! #NoCap pls connect me with her I want to be her Business manager

See more here;
https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5172/tiwa-savage-estranged-hubby-teebillz-to-make-tacha-the-biggest-brand-out-of-africa

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by sainam: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
See this one!
He's not up to 1, yet he's promising someone 10

You don make yourself the biggest brand?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Everrest9(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
This guy is looking for where to bury his pr*ek.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by festacman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
You can't gives what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Onyi22(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
This guy is mad I swear, which brand? Who Sabi you?how much does he even have in his account?? Even people that we've forgotten would definitely use this opportunity to put their mouth in what does not concern them.
I'm sure he does not pay jam jam school fee, he's there saying rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by badinfluence: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Someone that is not the biggest brand in his neighborhood, wants to make someone biggest brand out of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Jayslicky: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don't blame tee blizz, he is desperately seeking for a job that is why he wants to be her manager, since tiwa Savage left him he has been wallowing in hunger, hunger can make someone start thinking the stupidly.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
He should make himself first.

I hate nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
See this one! He's not up to 1, yet he's promising someone 10
no
lol you this girl again
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
See this one! He's not up to 1, yet he's promising someone 10
no
lol you this girl again
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by ursullalinda(f): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hahaha I laugh in Swahili
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
lol you this girl again

grin angry grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin angry grin
where av you bin
Re: Tiwa Savage Estrange Hubby, Teebillz To Make Tacha Biggest Brand Out Of Africa by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
where av you bin

I've been on NL

(1) (Reply)

Talented Young Boy Constructs A 'Transformer' In Abia State (photos) / List Of Nigerian Djs - Updated / Controversial Actress Who Used Bible To Smoke, Removed Bra To Flaunt Her Busty S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.