Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Ogccc: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
i had sex with a prostitute on august 24, i used a condom which was not broken, but the thing is that i touched the tip of the condom while removing it from my dick, with my barehands... if there where body fluids in the condom base where i touched, and my mind is telling me that i rubbed that same hands on my eyes and touched my nose with it too...

i am dieing of anxiety... Am I at risk of hiv?
Re: Please Help by healthserve(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
HIV virus doesn't remain active outside the body beyond 20 minutes. If the whole touching thing was after this timeline, you're safe. Before, I don't know. I can't see why you're scared though
Re: Please Help by Ogccc: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:
HIV virus doesn't remain active outside the body beyond 20 minutes. If the whole touching thing was after this timeline, you're safe. Before, I don't know. I can't see why you're scared though

i dont why, but i am just scared...
Re: Please Help by healthserve(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ogccc:

i dont why, but i am just scared...

Get tested if you need to be certain. But I think its your conscience judging you.
Re: Please Help by Davash222(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Go and marry. You've been patronising prostitutes for over 11 years...you no dey taya
Re: Please Help by Pkid(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
Re: Please Help by MedicH: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol man. No u can't have HIV like but you're at risk of some bacteria infections because of possible contamination. Go for a test and set your mind free.
Re: Please Help by themaestro08(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
This and other factors are the reasons am still a virgin.
Re: Please Help by shege45: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ogccc:
i had sex with a prostitute on august 24, i used a condom which was not broken, but the thing is that i touched the tip of the condom while removing it from my dick, with my barehands... if there where body fluids in the condom base where i touched, and my mind is telling me that i rubbed that same hands on my eyes and touched my nose with it too...

i am dieing of anxiety... Am I at risk of hiv?
oga nothing is wrong with you joor
Av bin in ur shoes
Re: Please Help by Ogccc: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Attract Me Anymore! / 60-years-old Man Defile His 9years-old Inlaw. / Why Is It So,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.