Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA (23793 Views)

Loans: Ali Ndume Berates Buhari, Senate / "You Are Already A Failure" - PDP Berates Buhari / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by jclassiq(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

How you take know?

By revelation.
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by dalass(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nksleek:
ACTIVIST REX ANIGHORO EMBARKS ON A ‘ONE MAN’ ADVOCACY WALK

SAYS PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A PRETENDING, WOLFING DEMOCRAT AND AN AFRICAN STRONGMAN PRESIDENT HINDERING THE DEVELOPMENT OF STRONG INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA

DEMANDS THE RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA NOW AND IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF OMOLEYE SOWORE

Niger Delta Self Determination and Civil Rights Activist, Activist Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who presently is attending the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York has embarked on a ‘One Man’ Advocacy Walk at the entrance streets of the Nigerian House and the United Nations of 2nd Avenue, 42nd, 43rd, 44th and 46 Streets as well as the popular Times Square.

Activist Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who is a Goal Sixteen (16) Advocate of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) a goal aimed at achieving Global Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions have re echoed the Barrack Obama maxim that ‘Nigeria and Indeed Africa do not need Strongmen but Strong Institutions’.

The Activist stated that President Muhammadu Buhari was a Pretending, Wolfing Democrat and Strongman President who is hindering the development of Strong Institutions in Nigeria like many other Strongmen Presidents and Leaders in Africa and in the Globe.

Read More;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/28/one-man-activist-rex-anighoro-berates-buhari-at-unga/
grin
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Vulcanheph(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Stuff has been on xvideos for a while.......get a life and stop derailing Relevant topics
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by specialmati(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. I'm only interested in seeing your mother's video being bleeped by the dog you called a father
no mind the idoit
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by webngnews: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by madridsta007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Flexherbal:
If it were to be in Nigeria, DSS would have shifted attention from Sowore to him.

They have noted his name and would pick him up any time his name pops up at any of LAGOS, PH or Abuja airports.

1 Like

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by stickle(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Do they care?
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by jrusky(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'm sure they will charge him with treason soon.
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by duality(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
He should rest. We are not restructuring anything.

Nothing do buhari.

People should rest jare...

These same people insulted anyone who spoke between 2015 and 2019, calling them IPOB whether THEY ARE IPOB or not.

1 Like

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Rensolar(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
TechX1:

How much?

Private chat me via my signature sir. I'd get banned if I state amount here
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
post=82655224:
group protest in Nigeria didnt yield any result, is it a one man protest that can change anything?

it is not until a man is in rags unbathed, talking to himself on the streets that you know a man has psychological problems
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Boyooosa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
alfredo4u:
Nija will remain Nija, until we the youth wake up from our slumber.

Pls where is Tacha, I didn't c her in BBN today?
she has collected gift worth of 600k today, have you?
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by lovemoi2(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol when you think the UN give a damn about AFrica... when will black people learn?
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by objobj: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
emeijeh:
Buhari was asked a simple question on climate change, but he read the answer like a speech.

Buhari!
You are a big disgrace !!!!!

That's what you were told.
Check the video well and see the incoherent nature of the video to the alleged speech

1 Like

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
isthatso:
mor0n
worse than you.

Oluku
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Amudeneogu: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
alfredo4u:
Nija will remain Nija, until we the youth wake up from our slumber. TRUE TALK

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
worse than you.

Oluku

child of hate, i clicked on your profile, all your posts are abuse and hate
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
AWESOME!

#IN SANE CLIMES!

#UNLIKE THE SHITHOLE where freedom of expression/peaceful protests are labeled as
crimes against the state!

once again.. KUDOS TO THE ONE-MAN-MOPOL!
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by beresponsible(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oya
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by beresponsible(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rex vs Nigeria. La luta continua
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by beresponsible(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rex vs FG Nigeria.
Strong man

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by beresponsible(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rex vs FG Nigeria.

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by beresponsible(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rex vs FG Nigeria.
One man soldier

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Beat123(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wake up from the slumber! Start with “stop worrying about Tasha”
alfredo4u:

Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by SolarHub(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok

FOR AFFORDABLE AND EFFICIENT SOLAR POWER SYSTEM CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
Poor sod. Who's listening?
did you not just log in here
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by budaatum: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
erico2k2:

did you not just log in here
You think that's "listening"? Next time, he should call me so we stand there together, though he'd need to come up with a better angst that that!
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by od501: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nksleek:
ACTIVIST REX ANIGHORO EMBARKS ON A ‘ONE MAN’ ADVOCACY WALK

SAYS PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A PRETENDING, WOLFING DEMOCRAT AND AN AFRICAN STRONGMAN PRESIDENT HINDERING THE DEVELOPMENT OF STRONG INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA

DEMANDS THE RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA NOW AND IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF OMOLEYE SOWORE

Niger Delta Self Determination and Civil Rights Activist, Activist Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who presently is attending the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York has embarked on a ‘One Man’ Advocacy Walk at the entrance streets of the Nigerian House and the United Nations of 2nd Avenue, 42nd, 43rd, 44th and 46 Streets as well as the popular Times Square.

Activist Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who is a Goal Sixteen (16) Advocate of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) a goal aimed at achieving Global Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions have re echoed the Barrack Obama maxim that ‘Nigeria and Indeed Africa do not need Strongmen but Strong Institutions’.

The Activist stated that President Muhammadu Buhari was a Pretending, Wolfing Democrat and Strongman President who is hindering the development of Strong Institutions in Nigeria like many other Strongmen Presidents and Leaders in Africa and in the Globe.

Read More;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/28/one-man-activist-rex-anighoro-berates-buhari-at-unga/

No be military camouflage this wear so?. If na niaja now all this military go dey hunt person like say na we be BH. Rubbish!
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by fafambo: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
alfredo4u:

Tacha is enjoying himself with ur dad at Golden tulip hotel.room 306...hope I ve answered ur question
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by ChoCho54(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
isthatso:

it is not until a man is in rags unbathed, talking to himself on the streets that you know a man has psychological problems
All this ranting online won't blot out the disgrace buhari brought on our nation with his mumuness at the UNGA.
Re: ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA by Flexherbal(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
madridsta007:

They have noted his name and would pick him up any time his name pops up at any of LAGOS, PH or Abuja airports.

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Says He Is Ready To Continue With His Trial / Yusuf Buhari Not Flown To Germany – Presidency / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.