Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) (1074 Views)

Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / Skin Issue - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by beebi5(f): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have had this skin issue for years. I have used different things on it and wasted a lot of money. The skin experts has refused to tell me what it is ,all they say is buy this buy that and at the end, everything thing still remain the same. I went to the hospital and a cream was still recommended. All these cream added to the issue by adding stretch mark that was not there before.
Recently a friend of mine said it is skin tags that I should use baking soda and castor oil but I am not seeing any changes. Skin experts in the house, please I really need help, I'm tired of answering "what is this on your neck" or people just staring. I stay in Lagos, If you can help. ☹☹☹☹

Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sperm on the affected areas
Thick one.. Akamu standard
Thank me later
Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by JasonScoolari: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Have you tried applying MOJÙ powder or dustin powder?

Sometimes, this issue we see as BIG and worrisome can be handled by somethings we consider so cheap and Irrelevant.

I pray you get the final solution to this issue really quick.

2 Likes

Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by beebi5(f): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Have you tried applying MOJÙ powder or dustin powder?

Sometimes, this issue we see as BIG and worrisome can be handled by somethings we consider so cheap and Irrelevant.

I pray you get the final solution to this issue really quick.
Yes I have tried dusting powder �. I will look for Moju powder. Thanks so much.
Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by JasonScoolari: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
beebi5:

Yes I have tried dusting powder �. I will look for Moju powder. Thanks so much.
You welcome so much.

Cc; dominique

1 Like

Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by Healthyway15: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
beebi5:
Hello everyone,

I have had this skin issue for years. I have used different things on it and wasted a lot of money. The skin experts has refused to tell me what it is ,all they say is buy this buy that and at the end, everything thing still remain the same. I went to the hospital and a cream was still recommended. All these cream added to the issue by adding stretch mark that was not there before.
Recently a friend of mine said it is skin tags that I should use baking soda and castor oil but I am not seeing any changes. Skin experts in the house, please I really need help, I'm tired of answering "what is this on your neck" or people just staring. I stay in Lagos, If you can help. ☹☹☹☹

Sorry about your condition... it's a skin infection. We recommend proven and effective natural supplements to treat any disease or infection
For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp 08164269255

1 Like

Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by mysticgal(f): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don’t know about removing them completely but then it could fade.

Try using cucumber, chilled one placed in the fridge overnight, place them on your freshly washed skin and then reason off with diluted acv or better still use tea tree oil with a good base oil. It helped my sister

1 Like

Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by beebi5(f): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
mysticgal:
I don’t know about removing them completely but then it could fade.

Try using cucumber, chilled one placed in the fridge overnight, place them on your freshly washed skin and then reason off with diluted acv or better still use tea tree oil with a good base oil. It helped my sister
Okay,thanks so much for your recommendation.
Re: Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) by beebi5(f): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Healthyway15:

Sorry about your condition... it's a skin infection. We recommend proven and effective natural supplements to treat any disease or infection
For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp 08164269255
Alright, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Baby Skin Is Changing. / A Lump In My Scrotum(3 Testicle)......medical Advice Needed, Pls Help!! PHOTO / I Can’t Ejaculate During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.