Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) (50188 Views)

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Zonefree(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations bro.

377 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations bro.
pls na ... abeg cry

Updated :
SHE'S PREGNANT!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!!!
NAIRALAND ARE RIGHT!!! grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Zonefree(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
pls na ... abeg cry
I wish her safe delivery.

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations bro.
haaa... nooo ... that faint line !!! Omoh!!!

Pls more input nairalanders..... before I go do original test ... help a bro... cry

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2022

What a senseless and selfish op

when she is giving u head, licking your ear,suckin her boobii,shifting her womb, do you even bother to call us , now that u don become a father u now come here to ask for our advice

Proof kill u there angry

341 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Zonefree(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
haaa... nooo ... that faint line !!! Omoh!!!

Pls more input nairalanders..... before I go do original test ... help a bro... cry
The money for the original test should be used to start getting baby wears and pampers.

Congratulations once more, bro.

339 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by sweetonugbu: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ante natal things loading. Congrats in advance.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The money for the original test should be used to start getting baby wears and pampers.

Congratulations once more, bro.
it's a serious issue. cry pls if this is a joke stop it abeg..
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for Hod sake

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Deborah98(f): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maybe..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

What a senseless and selfish op

when she is giving u head, licking your ear,suckin her boobii,shifting her womb, do you even bother to call us to join, now that u don become a father u now come here to ask for our advice

Proof kill u there angry
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry

12 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Zonefree(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
why u dey do like dis na... it's a serious issue. Na side chick get belle na cry pls if this is a joke stop it abeg..
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for Hod sake
Is the main chick aware that side chick is already pregnant?

Congratulations to side chick, though.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Maybe..
thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:

It's main chick aware that side chick is already pregnant?

Congratulations to side chick, though.
mtchew.... pls I need real comment. I just need to know for sure. The line is too faint to deduce pregnancy and she insisted she missed her period. This result isn't convincing enough
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Niwdog(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Early pregnancy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie and I didn't even release inside very well. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry

You didn't release inside very well, but u are a team' go raw'

Do you even know anything about pre cum angry

oga, wait for the next 9 months,you are now a father, that what i forsee

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Niwdog:
Early pregnancy
jesus Christ cry thanks for your input

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Zonefree(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
mtchew.... pls I need real comment. I just need to know for sure. The line is too faint to deduce pregnancy and she insisted she missed her period. This result isn't convincing enough

Have you tried to know the cost of baby milk?

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Vasically: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin congratulations OP you are now upcoming father grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

You didn't release inside very well, but u are a team' go raw'

Do you even know anything about pre cum angry

oga, wait for the next 9 months,you are now a father, that what i forsee
you are not seeing verywell grin grin you don't wish me well grin I hope this changes to negative miraculously

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Have you tried to know the cost of baby milk?
learnt its 6k ... or so... which kind wahala be this na

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently

Funny guy. Dats twins on the way if u don't know

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Funny guy. Dats twins on the way if u don't know
the line isn't clear unlike the ones I saw on the net
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by recieve(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
she can be your baby mana na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by November24(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
jesus Christ cry thanks for your input

Pls don't call Jesus, you fornicator. You don't know him..

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
November24:

Pls don't call Jesus, you fornicator. You don't know him..
subhanallah

8 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Our wahala no con too much now.... Just buy another pregnancy strip test and do it again to be sure....

Congratulations in advance tho.... Children are good things grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
subhanallah
She's not pregnant...

Drugs maybe... Prostinol 2... Did she take it?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Raspberries:
She's not pregnant...

Drugs maybe... Prostinol 2... Did she take it?
no maam
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:
no maam
Her period may be irregular...

There are many reasons why she missed it...

Take another test...

But this one's negative... The faint line doesn't matter... If she were pregnant, the line would be bold...

21 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Raspberries:
Her period may be irregular...

There are many reasons why she missed it...

Take another test...

But this one's negative... The faint line doesn't matter... If she were pregnant, the line would be bold...
thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congrats daddy junior cheesy

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / 148 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2950. 481 discharged. 98 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.