Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" (543 Views)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by TheExecutioner: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Though I raped, I’d not allow my daughter to be raped –Man arrested for raping a 14-year-old

[img]https://images./2kxcUQuOD11tUnWzxz9Zcd.jpg[/img]

Sanusi Usman, a 25-year-old single man resident in Gombe, was recently arrested for raping a 14-year-old girl he had held hostage overnight. He tells CHIMA AZUBUIKE how he perpetrated the act.

How did you know the girl?

The girl is my neighbour; we leave in the same quarters – Jekadafari area of Gombe in Gombe State. So she is someone I see around very often.

What is the relationship between the two of you?

There is no relationship whatsoever; she is 14 years old and I’m 25 years of age. She is someone I see around the neighbourhood, playing around or running errands for her parents. In fact, she greets me very well.

Why did you sexually abuse the girl?

It was the work of the devil; I never would have thought I would have sex with the young girl. It was the devil that pushed me into it. I regret my action.

Are you married?

I’m still a single man. I have never been married.

How do you satisfy your urge for sex as it is obvious you have an uncontrollable urge for sex?

I have girlfriends at the hotspots in town but as you know, you can’t have fun without your money.

How did you lure her?

It was not too difficult because I know her and she respects me because of my age and so on. When I saw her with a bucket of maize which she wanted to go and grind, I asked her to come inside and she did. It was then I lured her to bed; that was in the evening. It was not until the following morning that I opened the door for her to leave, to avoid suspicion and unnecessary attention.

Did you know her age?

I wasn’t certain about her age but I could guess that she was young but was only developed physically. It was when I was arrested that her age was documented by her parents.

Were you not ashamed to be sleeping with a girl that young?

I’m very ashamed of myself; many people now know my name and face because of the act. I did not see this coming; I thought I could do it and no one would know about it. But I was wrong, I have disgraced myself. I hope and wish for a second chance.

Since you know it is a crime to rape, why did you do it?

I know it is a crime to have carnal knowledge of a minor and to also do it forcibly, but I did not do it deliberately. It was not intentional; I must confess.

How would you feel if one of your daughters someday in future was sexually assaulted or raped like you raped the girl?

I wouldn’t accept it; I would never allow that to happen but this was devil’s work.

Why won’t you accept it after doing it to someone’s child?

It was the work of the devil. I have realised the pain and emotional stress such a child undergoes and I don’t wish that for my enemy.

Why did you not sleep with any of your girlfriends instead of raping a minor?

To get satisfied, you need to pay money or have a regular girl, but you must be prepared to pay her bills from paying for her hairdo to buying her airtime to make phone calls, food, and so on. You know how it is with money now.

Do you know that she may be psychologically scarred for life?

I know but unfortunately, that did not occur to me until I was done with her and then I realised the impact of my action and the emotional problem she may experience now and in the future. My intention was not to wreck her life but for me to have fun.

How were you caught?

You remember I told you she was on her way to grind maize. Ordinarily, that should not take her up to 30 minutes but she ended up spending hours. So her mum raised the alarm that her daughter was missing. Some people suggested she must have been playing with other kids, but her mother went ahead to report the matter to the police and the police combed everywhere. When I allowed her to leave the following day, I forgot to give her the bucket of maize. When she got home and they interrogated her, she mentioned my name and when the officers got to my home without my knowledge, they saw the bucket that was still lying there. They took me to their station for further interrogation.

Are you aware that you can spend years in jail because of this?

Yes, I know but I’m begging for mercy. I sincerely hope that they will have mercy on me and set me free. I have learnt my lesson; I will never take a minor to bed let alone rape her.

Some people have canvassed that rapists should be castrated, what do you think about this?

Yes, I have also heard that but I don’t pray to be castrated. It was the devil’s work; I will never do such a thing again if my organ is left for me.

https://punchng.com/though-i-raped-id-not-allow-my-daughter-to-be-raped-man-arrested-for-raping-a-14-year-old/
Re: Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by EkunKekere: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
The funniest part is where he said that the rape was unintentional and that he didn't rape the child deliberately.

I know it is a crime to have carnal knowledge of a minor and to also do it forcibly, but I did not do it deliberately. It was not intentional; I must confess.

I think whatever is inside the head of the average aboki should not be called a brain, so as to avoid insulting people who actually have brains in their heads.

So if you raped her "unintentionally" and it was not deliberate, are you telling us you raped her by accident or by mistake?

So you were walking along the road one fine day and all of a sudden, you tripped and fell down but before you knew what was happening, your d*ick was lodged inside a 14 year old p*ssy?

Is that what you'll plead when you're charged in court?

These are the ones who voted for the dullard in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by realstars: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Do unto others, the same you want them to do unto you.
It will soon clear your eye[code][/code]
Re: Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by PureGoldh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
See him Face like hippopotamus yansh sad

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by lilbarracuda(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Stop blaming the devil... Even the devil will make heaven before some of us
Small spit and Vaseline go save you all this wahala
Re: Sanusi Usman:"Though I'm A Rapist, I Don't Want My Daughter To Be Raped" by flemsy15(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2019
normal level, no assassin will like his/her relatives to be murdered in cold blood

(1) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-old Girl (Photo) / Police Arrests Fake Medical Doctor; Closes Down Hospital / Man Allegedly Stole Exercise Books For His Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.