Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (62428 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Tacha go even make more money than the winner of the bbnaija....
She's is the most populous candidate Among them all and also the most saucy among them yet she has more fans .... Naija people, do we have any value at all... Most of our value system has been eroded by social media shenanigans....

Give your life to Christ... To save your soul. Tomorrow may be too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by ChristmasBells: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Something is about to happen regarding TASHA something that will shock The whole world something that has never happend in the history of BIGBROTHER NAIJA Just watch!!!what is Going to happen hmm you all will be surprise if Tasha is called back into the house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Cdq247: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha dan day trend pass naira marley kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by xcelentattitude(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
What is this Tacha please? Is it the name of a soap?
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by spinna: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
I get feeling say viewership dropped as she left
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by mercyviv(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Enough of Tacha, Tacha abeg, its almost giving me migraine!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Dreew(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by madenigga(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
suprememoney:
Biggie with their lopsided decision.

You no wan the girl again, den allow her go na undecided

Moreover i noticed that every year, there's always that one most talked about housemate... Last year, it was cee c. This year, it will be Tacha.
Cee c wasn't most talked about, Cee c no reach tacha half

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Softenergy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
what's tacha?....... is it a new music released or what? ......

over here in Zanzibar we don't know what bbnaija nor tacha wahever is
She is Margaret Tacha , young sister who drank a bottle of soldier beer, in a tached house in Nguruguru Lilongwe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by King44(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
it is not fair Tacha management should sue them

you disqualified her for breaking the rules good me sef support am but this is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by DannyCool1: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Uruan2023:
Lol

Low IQ

Zero humility

Las las, one mugu go fall for her then die early.
If I hear.. with her body odour issue??
She’s practically done for.. you people don’t know what they call “body odour” trauma.
If anything smell at all or anyone do nose anyhow.. na wahala. Imagine this kind of situation being leveled against a celebrity.
Like I said, she’s in trouble psychologically.
I hope she can cope cause she’s very emotional too with bad behavior.. Jesus Christ!!
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by greggng: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her case don enter sowore level....let me see if Gani fahewimi will help her case
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by virginchaser(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why wouldn't she have body odour when she wouldn't take her bath.

Tamasaba:
When you are mocking Tacha for having body odour but go out there and sympathize with the sick, the crippled, etc...just know u are a hypocrite. Having body odour does not necessarily mean one is dirty and unkempt. It could be a symptom of an underlying sickness. So you all that are laughing at her should also laugh at ur brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers when they are sick.

People are very insensitive. If she commits suicide now just know u led her to it.

And as for the fake loved ones around tacha all these years that knew she had body odour but could not tell her...you are all wicked. If you can't tell someone the truth no matter how bitter it may be, you are not a "loved one" then.

Richdad50
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Jloveme(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Big Brother Housemate, Tacha that was recently disqualified over her violent actions towards fellow housemate is reportedly yet to leave the Big Brother House despite being disqualified

According to an SOS message making rounds online, Big Brother has refused to release her on the grounds for refusing an interview with the media crew.

Tacha's God mother Jaruma, who earlier today revealed she would gift Tacha 5om has taken to her official handle to call the show organizers.

See her post below..

@bigbronaija You USED Tacha to make SO MUCH MONEY! She was up every week & we voted for her EVERY SINGLE WEEK THEREFORE WE WILL NOT ALLOW U TO USE & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER ANY LONGER!!!!! @bigbronaija Please RELEASE TACHA NOW!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B29g9IqpQah/?igshid=2byby9zvgjde

It's just a shame for who ever decides to associate with the girl call tacha! Very ver bad mannered girl..is she the 1st to be disqualified in a big brother show! The thing pain her gan.....Bad looser
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by blackboy2star(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tasha abi nah Tacha, better read the documents you signed before going into bbn house.... You playing with court case, grant interview and start your new life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by tendareo: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
suprememoney:
Biggie with their lopsided decision.

You no wan the girl again, den allow her go na undecided

Moreover i noticed that every year, there's always that one most talked about housemate... Last year, it was cee c. This year, it will be Tacha.
Exactly like Igbo and Nigeria situation. Such a pity.
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
3RNEST:

Sure she go come out last, last, they are still barqaininq, maybe biggie wan run Tacha street grin
Don't be surprise that they might bring back tacha to the house at the end of the day.
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by 3RNEST(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Something is about to happen regarding TASHA something that will shock The whole world something that has never happend in the history of BIGBROTHER NAIJA Just watch!!!what is Going to happen hmm you all will be surprise if Tasha is called back into the house
I tot as much grin she's coming back no doubt...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Lighthammer(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pls patronise

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by 3RNEST(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
blackboy2star:
Tasha abi nah Tacha, better read the documents you signed before going into bbn house.... You playing with court case, grant interview and start your new life.
Lol maybe she rush sign am.. grin
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by 3RNEST(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Don't be surprise that they might bring back tacha to the house at the end of the day.
Shame dey catch am, he might even come up with a twist, TheReturnofTacha, I remember he was said No leave No transfer, I shock shocked
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaahjacob:
No man wants an attitude giving woman. Character is everything, the girl needs management in many ways, esp her manners!

Funny.. this is 21st century oga. Even with her character see as them dey rush her, remember ceece?

It's just a game, show your bad and good side let's see. Even some women with good character before they got married, have turn something else.

Do your research and ask at least 10 men how their wives were behaving before and after marriage.

Abeg leave her, she's not a kid. If she think the attitude she's putting up is favouring her,so be it.
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by AfroKnight: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
ursullalinda:
The babe na star oh, see how d internet is vibrating for her

This comment has “ratchet” written all over it. grin
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by SolarMight(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tamasaba:
good. But go check the insults thrown at tacha. If she is stupid just call her stupid. Don't insult people for what is beyond them/they know how it came about. You have no body odour today not coz there is something special u are doing. Tacha may actually have a better hygiene than most that insult her but something's are beyond being hygienic.

I get you bro. We may be taking it too far shar.
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Chekwube1989(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
We know ur plans madam for that thing down

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by blackboy2star(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

3RNEST:

Lol maybe she rush sign am.. grin
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Chibuzo87: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is this serious?
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by efighter: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Biggie should stop using Tacha for clout.
Who would have known Biggie if not for Tacha?

I hope you are mentally okay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by akin9ja78(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shut it, jes because other girls are pretending doesnt make them better

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by Kaceman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tamasaba:
When you are mocking Tacha for having body odour but go out there and sympathize with the sick, the crippled, etc...just know u are a hypocrite. Having body odour does not necessarily mean one is dirty and unkempt. It could be a symptom of an underlying sickness. So you all that are laughing at her should also laugh at ur brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers when they are sick.

What if dat smell na because she do juju to win big brother and she suppose no bath

People are very insensitive. If she commits suicide now just know u led her to it.

And as for the fake loved ones around tacha all these years that knew she had body odour but could not tell her...you are all wicked. If you can't tell someone the truth no matter how bitter it may be, you are not a "loved one" then.

Richdad50
Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by eclectic11: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaahjacob:
No man wants an attitude giving woman. Character is everything, the girl needs management in many ways, esp her manners!

Wow! You are so funny. Must everything be about a man? If she has bad manners advice her to change for herself not for her to be liked by a man. Geeze! Some of you are so unbelievably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.