Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Lords Of The Ribs: Looking Forward To Take Nice Pictures With Celebrities - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lords Of The Ribs: Looking Forward To Take Nice Pictures With Celebrities (810 Views)

What These Politicians & Celebrities Would Look Like If They Were Females / Hilarious #10yearschallenge Meme That Will Crack Your Ribs / /CRACK YA RIBS/ ¤Funny Jokes 100%¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Of The Ribs: Looking Forward To Take Nice Pictures With Celebrities by Rubiesangel: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
The Lords of the Ribs has somehow become a show to look forward to every year, featuring some of the best of African comedy. As the name implies, it is obvious that it will be filled with lots of humor and glamour.

I have been waiting for this day for sometime now and its finally here. The Lords of the Ribs is today. I am so excited about it and looking forward to take nice pictures with some important celebrities and artists, I just hope I am able to catch a full glare of the entire show from my phone. I also hope my 5,000 naira ticket affords me a good position. haq haq haq haq haq.

My phone sha get better zoom camera, no reason to stress. If they don't let me get close enough, my camera zoom will be deployed at once.

Who else is attending this show?

Re: The Lords Of The Ribs: Looking Forward To Take Nice Pictures With Celebrities by Uchechiokpara39: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
How I wish I can be available to attend the show. But please with a better phone it can be like it was watched at home...

Which phone is that?

Rubiesangel:
The Lords of the Ribs has somehow become a show to look forward to every year, featuring some of the best of African comedy. As the name implies, it is obvious that it will be filled with lots of humor and glamour.

I have been waiting for this day for sometime now and its finally here. The Lords of the Ribs is today. I am so excited about it and looking forward to take nice pictures with some important celebrities and artists, I just hope I am able to catch a full glare of the entire show from my phone. I also hope my 5,000 naira ticket affords me a good position. haq haq haq haq haq.

My phone sha get better zoom camera, no reason to stress. If they don't let me get close enough, my camera zoom will be deployed at once.

Who else is attending this show?
Re: The Lords Of The Ribs: Looking Forward To Take Nice Pictures With Celebrities by AmadorSays: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
so because you have a TECNO phone with a good camera you want to avoid paying gate fee? i wonder what your girlfriend will say about this. grin

(1) (Reply)

#na The Matter We Dey Settle Since! / Grandma & Grandpa / Top 10 Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.