Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What You Need To Know To Gain Admission In Esut - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Know To Gain Admission In Esut (365 Views)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Pandemonium In ESUT( ENUGU CAMPUS )as Election Of Faculty Excos Turns Bloody / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know To Gain Admission In Esut by Ikesondiamondj: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Welcome to Esut New aspirants.
These page is created specially for Agricultural land Bioresource Engineering (A.B.E) aspirants.

If you have been looking for admission and you are eager to find one without delays
Congratulations because the yoke is broken, you are at right place.

I'm not here to scam or collect money to run admission from you..
I'm here to lead you until you gain admission.

Here are few reasons some Aspirants don't get admitted in Esut, most especially in Engineering

1. Wrong subject combination
2. High competitive courses
3. Putting them as second Choice

So to gain admission without delay.
Check your subject combination and how competitive the course is.

This is a good tip to gain admission, if you have spent much time staying at home without being given admission especially if you applied for Engineering in Esut.

Check:
1. If you have the right subject combination for engineering courses in your JAMB
Like Use of English, Mathematics, physics, Chemistry.

2. If you applied for other engineering courses and have not been given admission before December, this is due to high competitive of that course.
What you will do is to buy change of course form and put Agricultural and bioresource Engineering.

3. After changing, you have greater chance of gaining admission 2019/2020
Because it less competitive, and Esut will offer you admission.
Only if you follow the steps I gave.

4. And surely it will end in praises

5. Don't fall victim of scammers this time, Don't give money to anyone for admission working, So you won't regret your mistake.

#Meet you all the Top
For more guidelines and help
Call or Message Ikesondiamond on
Or you can join our WhatsApp
For proper guidance

Re: What You Need To Know To Gain Admission In Esut by Ikesondiamondj: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
https:///Fhw04PlD3zf2ol9PlcffOu
To join the A.B.E Aspirants group
Re: What You Need To Know To Gain Admission In Esut by Xsem(m): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Sometimes I even wonder whether if esut have any of their students on this forum.
Mention any other university and you see a handful of them.
Well, if you have trust issues as regards admission processing with any foreign person, I deem it wise for you to have a lawyer who will witness such transactions. This method is better than giving your money to a total stranger.
I have been a victim in the past though but I am wiser now.Meanwhile i can assist you on your admission processing.
You can email me if you are really serious.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Any Commecial Subject Tutoria / Why Does A Computer Science Student Have To Do Chemistry And The Likes / The Amylase Inside Bread Improver In Dessert Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.