Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now (26052 Views)

Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by nlPoster: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
How do we know the both of you aren't the same person with different monikers?

Or working with the same boss?

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Material destitute Zulu charging like an bruised bull grin

Remember, I didn't expose your material wretchedness, you did. I only pointed it out.

No data, no memory.

If you can't afford a simple 64GB, you have no business being online raising tantrums or talking about economy.

You're a classic case of UN charity case, Zulu phoney. grin grin

See ya pics below with data and storage screaming loud for attention.
Yes I can't afford 64GB and I was kind of hoping you'd use your skull mining profits and buy it for me? grin

oh wait...you are that broke that you can't even afford data bundles to update your outdated software.

impoverished Sambisa monkey pretending he has a posh life,buuuut nah,we all know better grin

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yes I can't afford 64GB and I was kind of hoping you'd use your skull mining profits and buy it for me? grin

oh wait...you are that broke that you can't even afford data bundles to update your outdated software.

impoverished Sambisa monkey pretending he has a posh life,buuuut nah,we all know better grin

You bicker more than a teenage girl battling hormonal changes amd new surge of pimples and yet your sole desire is to be a diss lord when you can't even carry a punchline with more grace than a new hoe trying anal for the first time.

When a Zulu gets a low memory warning and he claims it's because he stores large music files, then we're looking at the life example of apartheid victims and dispossessed descendants of Shaka the shellacked Zulu grin

When are you and your people going to cease being the burden of Africa?

We fought apartheid for you and now we're going to still fight inequality and xenophobia for you lazy idiots rbi can't even run a spaza shop profitably against migrants?

Cursed mongrels

6 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
GhostWisperer:

[s]You bicker more than a teenage girl battling hormonal changes amd new surge of pimples and yet your sole desire is to be a diss lord when you can't even carry a punchline with more grace than a new hoe trying anal for the first time.

When a Zulu gets a low memory warning and he claims it's because he stores large music files, then we're looking at the life example of apartheid victims and dispossessed descendants of Shaka the shellacked Zulu grin

When are you and your people going to cease being the burden of Africa?

We fought apartheid for you and now we're going to still fight inequality and xenophobia for you lazy idiots rbi can't even run a spaza shop profitably against migrants?

Cursed mongrels[/s]
lezz ripping a page out of my book again.How did you quickly remember hormones?

You went on and on about my data,so when are you going to buy data and upload your outdated software? don't dodge the topic like a rash

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lezz ripping a page out of my book again.How did you quickly remember hormones?

You went on and on about my data,so when are you going to buy data and upload your outdated software? don't dodge the topic like a rash

grin grin
this human dirtbag still dubiously claims ownership of what's bigger than his existence and bloodlines.

Maybe the style I used for your mother in mpumalanga was also borrowed from you too?

You crossed out my post....lolz, hurt much?

6 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2019
GhostWisperer:
[s]this human dirtbag still dubiously claims ownership of what's bigger than his existence and bloodlines.

Maybe the style I used for your mother in mpumalanga was also borrowed form you too?

You corsses out my post....lolz, hurt much?[/s]
Have you uploaded your outdated software? too economically disenfranchised to afford just 1GB?

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2019
HellraiZA:
Have you uploaded your outdated software? too economically disenfranchised to afford just 1GB?

We don't converse with a Zulu who can't afford memory card and data. We swat them like buzzing insects. Just like the Boers did to you in Soweto.

No time. This Zulus is being disemboweled like his father and like the one before him down the unbroken like of brainless, disgrace Shaka the defeated Zulu grin

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2019
GhostWisperer:
We don't converse with a Zulu who can't afford memory card and data. We swat them like buzzing insects. Just like the Boers did to you in Soweto.

No time. This Zulus is being disemboweled like his father and like the one before him down the unbroken like of brainless, disgrace Shaka the defeated Zulu grin
I'm not going to waste time with your looped "disses"

This disenfranchised monkey is trying very hard to whizzle his way out of my cobra clutches cause he can't answer why after claiming to be wealthy he still can't buy data to update the outdated software grin

Look,I have enough Vodacom data and WiFi bundles at my disposal.If I choose,I can give Sambisa monkeys hell while posting pics of their primitive lives without worrying about data depletion grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
HellraiZA:
I'm not going to waste time with your looped "disses"

This disenfranchised monkey is trying very hard to whizzle his way out of my cobra clutches cause he can't answer why after claiming to be wealthy he still can't buy data to update the outdated software grin

Look,I have enough Vodacom data and WiFi bundles at my disposal.If I choose,I can give Sambisa monkeys hell while posting pics of their primitive lives without worrying about data depletion grin

Does cobra have a clutch? We know south Africa has over 7 official languages making Zulus like you to be English deficient. But I was assuming your association with Nigerians here would have groomed your skills.

Now I see your cheap phone still choking on lack of storage space and your now even using your neighbour's wi-fi.

What a headless Zulu reptile hissing and twisting in a dance of death.

Idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Does cobra have a clutch? We know south Africa has over 7 official languages making Zulus like you to be English deficient. But I was assuming your association with Nigerians here would have groomed your skills.

Now I see your cheap phone still choking on lack of storage space and your now even using your neighbour's wi-fi.

What a headless Zulu reptile hissing and twisting in a dance of death.

Idiot!

You really love shooting yourself on the scrotum with your ignorance."cobra clutch" is a wrestling technique,but since you only crammed pre Shakespeare English words you wouldn't know anything about morden English vocabulary.Haven't you humiliated yourself enough?. Yes! we have 11 official languages and we are proud of all of them.

Neighbour's WiFi? don't let that jealousy cause you kidney failure grin

Ermmm have you made enough from skull mining to buy data and upload your outdated software?

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2019
HellraiZA:
You really love shooting yourself on the scrotum with your ignorance."cobra clutch" is a wrestling technique,but since you only crammed pre Shakespeare English words you wouldn't know anything about morden English vocabulary.Yes! we have 11 official languages and we are proud of all of them.

Neighbour's WiFi? don't let that jealousy cause you kidney failure grin

Ermmm have you made enough from skull mining to buy data and upload your outdated software?

Your mother and father are brainless slavish illiterates. Zulu gibbon.

So your "cobra clutch can be found in a dictionary or from some register used in sports. Never even mind your application of the word was greatly flawed by context.

Pitiable, half-literate sod

When you can't afford data and storage space on your cheap phone, your material wretchedness perfectly mirrors the quality of your education: subpar.

Child of a slave.

Here's the deal, how about you look yourself in the mirror and own up to the fact that you have no history, goals or ambition.

48 million Zulus left to occupy 15% of south Africa's land mass and your greatest ambition is to outwit a Nigerian on social media?

Damn!!! cursed lot!!!

Your family doesn't own a single parcel of land or gravesite, progressing to little insects like you who can't even afford data and storage space.

We know your graveside will eventually serve as your children's living room for lack of space in south Africa and just 7% of European settlers who are your overlords in all spheres of your national life are responsible for this multi-genenrational curse.

And all you think about is squatting and digital-stalking NIGERIANS online?

How did Zulus offend the devil he had to punish them with chronic brainlessness?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
GhostWisperer:

So your "cobra clutch can be found in a dictionary or from some register used in sports. Never even mind your application of the word was greatly flawed by context.

When you can't afford data and storage space on your cheap phone, your material wretchedness perfectly mirrors the quality of your education: subpar.

Child of a slave.

Here's the deal, how about you look yourself in the mirror and own up to the fact that you have no history, goals or ambition.

48 million Zulus left to occupy 15% of south Africa's land mass and your greatest ambition is to outwit a Nigerian on social media?

Damn!!! cursed lot!!!

Your family doesn't own a single parcel of land or gravesite, progressing to little insects like you who can't even afford data and storage space.

We know your graveside will eventually serve as your children's living room for lack of space in south Africa and just 7% of European settlers who are your overlords in all spheres of your national life are responsible for this multi-genenrational curse.

How did Zulus offend the devil he had to punish them with chronic brainlessness?
lezz charging emotionally thinking all these stupid childish insults save him from the humiliation HE subjected himself to...not even close.

You went from not knowing the word exists to telling me about its contextual application? Fool! it's a metaphorical use of the word.How is it flawed in context,half-wit?

I can't afford data but I have been burning your soul and ego with facts about the zoo you were born in? what a paradoxical statement,but then you're are too butthurt to make sense of what you type.

Nope! perhaps that's your own greatest ambition to outwit South Africans.After screaming Zulu for decades and South Africans not responding to you had you attention-starved until I came along to entertain your your hilarious rants,afterall that's are,unverified assertions like you said yourself grin

So you typed a long essays to sway attention from your outdated software? nice try

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by ghettochild(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=JaceBlaze post=82675003]With your horrendous English it's pretty clear that with an illiterate like you as a teacher the kids will feel like they are being forced to be in school.[/quote
with my horrendous English?
I laugh in Spanish...
oya come teach me English oo
elenu obo..
na ur mouth go kill u....
just continue the hate.. dear English teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
HellraiZA:
lezz charging emotionally thinking all these stupid childish insults save him from the humiliation HE subjected himself to...not even close.

You went from not knowing the word exists to telling me about its contextual application? Fool! it's a metaphorical use of the word.How is it flawed in context,half-wit?

I can't afford data but I have been burning your soul and ego with facts about the zoo you were born in? what a paradoxical statement,but then you're are too butthurt to make sense of what you type.

Nope! perhaps that's your own greatest ambition to outwit South Africans.After screaming Zulu for decades and South Africans not responding to you had you attention-starved until I came along to entertain your your hilarious rants,afterall that's are,unverified assertions like you said yourself grin

So you typed a long essays to sway attention from your outdated software? nice try
You created an account just to diss with me? shocked

How desperate and frustrated can Jaceblaze, the ape from mpumalanga be? grin

If you have that much time on your hands why don't you go do another Mandel time in a Boer's jail because Zulus still need another Mandela for economic apartheid redemption.

And someone as useless as you is still alive wasting oxygen and food when you should be chopped down like a dog and sacrifice as a peace offering to Afrikaners.

I don't know why internet-debris chewing termites like you think equal rights is meant to be taken seriously when we a know you're genetically inferior to an angora goat.

Once again when you an afford simple memory card and data, you will taken seriously.

You're using your neighbour's data to throw tantrums...now ask yourself if your economic worth can even amount to the data conveying your frustrations.

Pathetic mpumalanga Zulu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
GhostWisperer:
You created an account just to diss with me? shocked

How desperate and frustrated can Jaceblaze, the ape from mpumalanga be? grin

If you have that much time on your hands why don't you go do another Mandel time in a Boer's jail because Zulus still need another Mandela for economic apartheid redemption.

And someone as useless as you is still alive wasting oxygen and food when you should be chopped down like a dog and sacrifice as a peace offering to Afrikaners.

I don't know why internet-debris chewing termites like you think equal rights is meant to be taken seriously when we a know you're genetically inferior to an angora goat.

Once again when you an afford simple memory card and data, you will taken seriously.

You're using your neighbour's data to throw tantrums...now ask yourself if your economic worth can even amount to the data conveying your frustrations.

Pathetic mpumalanga Zulu.
Stop flattering yourself

ghostwisperer is typing just for the sake it.I see the way I delivered gut-wrenching,ego crushing punches got you losing the sense of direction.The way I'm so struggling to find the relevence of mentioning of Mandela's name... grin monkey! If you can't take the punches anymore just say so and stop making a fool of yourself.

This turd doesn't even have a political voice in his country yet it has the audacity to talk equal rights.The reason you apes will rather die in foreign prisons is because you know back home you just exist to be turned into manure by some bare-foot bandits called Boko Haram.

in other news:119 Nigerians are on death row in Malaysia for drug smuggling but your biggest concern is to score cheap internet points with Jayceon. LOL

still haven't updated your old software?

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2019
HellraiZA:
Stop flattering yourself

ghostwisperer is typing just for the sake it.I see the way I delivered gut-wrenching,ego crushing punches got you losing the sense of direction.The way I'm so struggling to find the relevence of mentioning of Mandela's name... grin monkey! If you can't take the punches anymore just say so and stop making a fool of yourself.

This turd doesn't even have a political voice in his country yet it has the audacity to talk equal rights.The reason you apes will rather die in foreign prisons is because you know back home you just exist to be turned into manure by some bare-foot bandits called Boko Haram.

in other news:119 Nigerians are on death row in Malaysia for drug smuggling but your biggest concern is to score cheap internet points with Jayceon. LOL

still haven't updated your old software?

Another poorly executed attempt from the south African Zulu sod.

Like everything they ever do always ends in a spectacular flameout.

You can not do a textual match with people God appointed to be your liberators. And you will never stop loosing like Shaka the scalped Zulu anytime you attempt to go against me.

Hideous, Zulu no-lifer armed with a cheap android phone which has run out of storage space just like you have run out of anything reasonable to say....

You're my bitch and I'm not just talking personal level, I'm talking on a scale of economics, socials and culturally and politically.

Afterall, your own president owned publicly on your incalculable debts to Nigeria.

Son of the the dispossessed grin

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Another poorly executed attempt from the south African Zulu sod.

Like everything they ever do always ends in a spectacular flameout.

You can not do a textual match with people God appointed to be your liberators. And you will never stop loosing like Shaka the scalped Zulu anytime you attempt to go against me.

Hideous, Zulu no-lifer armed with a cheap android phone which has run out of storage space just like you have run out of anything reasonable to say....

You're my bitch and I'm not just talking personal level, I'm talking on a scale of economics, socials and culturally and politically.

Afterall, your own president owned publicly on your incalculable debts to Nigeria.

Son of the the dispossessed grin

I have detached your limbs now you just raving like a dying penguin.Incalculable debts?? grin .You erected Jacob Zuma's statue to shoe how much y'all worship us...the joke's on you

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
HellraiZA:
I have detached your limbs now you just raving like a dying penguin.Incalculable debts?? grin .You erected Jacob Zuma's statue to shoe how much y'all worship us...the joke's on you

Jacob Zuma apologised to Nigeria twice!!! When we were even at fault. That's recognition of superiority.

But a Zulu plonkr like you who never ventures out of a Nigerian forum won't even know what's happening in your world!

Now just as these primitive purge of nature celebrate Shaka's defeat, he's also celebrating hi beheading by my own hands.

It's no coincidence why you've never registered any Zulu winning an academic award. Your national pass mark is 30% against the universal standard of 50%

Seems mother nature created Zulu genealogically disadvantaged! grin grin grin

Slaves for life.

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Jacob Zuma apologised to Nigeria twice!!! When we were even at fault. That's recognition of superiority.

But a Zulu plonkr like you who never ventures out of a Nigerian forum won't even know what's happening in your world!

Now just as these primitive purge of nature celebrate Shaka's defeat, he's also celebrating hi beheading by my own hands.

It's no coincidence why you've never registered any Zulu winning an academic award. Your national pass mark is 30% against the universal standard of 50%

Seems mother nature created Zulu genealogically disadvantaged! grin grin grin

Slaves for life.
Haha I love the mental straining this topic has done on you.How many nerves you got left cause I seem to have hit every last one of them? grin

So what if Zuma apologised? he was protecting whatever interests he had in your zoo...and after he recognised your "superiority" y'all rewarded him with a multi million dollar statue and named an entire street after him?..haha the paradox

Let me tell you what's happening in my world,your illiterate president embarked on a very useless trip to SA to beg us to let you stay in South Africa but little does he know that we are still going to kick your asses and there is nothing he will do about it except keep coming here to beg grin

And how does one person winning an academic award to cement HIS own PERSONAL legacy rescue Nigeria from number 1 most poverty striken country in the world spot?

Btw,have y'all retrieved the money the SA government took from your government that was supposed to buy weapons from SA to combat Boko Haram? LOL

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by Lionessza6(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
nairalandposter:
How do we know the both of you aren't the same person with different monikers?

Or working with the same boss?

This got me giggling grin
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Did you know!

The villages in south africa get 24hours of electricity

Has tarred roads, good running sewage system

Has a clinic within 5km

Shopping malls some bigger than ones found in lagos

Villagers get free housing, free medical health care,

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
HellraiZA:
Haha I love the mental straining this topic has done on you.How many nerves you got left cause I seem to have hit every last one of them? grin

So what if Zuma apologised? he was protecting whatever interests he had in your zoo...and after he recognised your "superiority" y'all rewarded him with a multi million dollar statue and named an entire street after him?..haha the paradox

Let me tell you what's happening in my world,your illiterate president embarked on a very useless trip to SA to beg us to let you stay in South Africa but little does he know that we are still going to kick your asses and there is nothing he will do about it except keep coming here to beg grin

And how does one person winning an academic award to cement HIS own PERSONAL legacy rescue Nigeria from number 1 most poverty striken country in the world spot?

Btw,have y'all retrieved the money the SA government took from your government that was supposed to buy weapons from SA to combat Boko Haram? LOL

Why did you stop? So your selfworth and ego is measured by having the last word? What a fragile snowflake Zulu.

So I stopped responding and you stopped too?

What a dirt-eating human fleabag. People like you are the offset of poor home arrangement. But we're not surprised.

life has beaten you so bad you practically can't afford data and memory card
And now you want to look for a make-believe world on the internet

God punish your existence! Pathetic Zulu whelp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by SilvaBullet: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Child of a slave.

Damn!!! cursed lot!!!

The duel actually ended with this scathing diatribe. Everything afterwards from the dishonourable nairaland-dwelling zulu gibbon is pouring from chronic emotional haemorrhage.

Kwakwakawakakkkaaaakikiki!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
SilvaBullet:

The duel actually ended with this scathing diatribe. Everything afterwards from the dishonourable nairaland-dwelling zulu gibbon is pouring from chronic emotional haemorrhage.

Kwakwakawakakkkaaaakikiki!!!
I get that mumu activation button.

Anytime I shellacked him like the Boers did his inglorious ancestor, Shaka the humiliated Zulu, he will hang on just to have the last say.

That's how very seriously he takes Nigerians.

I go call you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by SilvaBullet: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Anytime I shellacked him like the Boers did his inglorious ancestor, Shaka the humiliated Zulu, he will hang on just to have the last say.

I go call you

Kwakwakwa!!!

He is under cultural colonisation making nairaland his home.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Problems with Nigerians is they will tell a lie and start believing that lie

South africa is United whether sotho, English, tswana, indian, zulu, pedi, Afrikaneer, griqua, xhosa, chinise, malay, venda... We are are

Nigerians are separist, they not united.. So they think. We are like them.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2019
GhostWisperer:

I go call you
SilvaBullet:

Kwakwakwa!!!

He is under cultural colonisation making nairaland his home.
Everytime I annihilate egotistical lezz his gay lovers fall out of trees to give him a word of comfort.These monkey gays are sodomizing each other with ebola ridden dićks to cure the great pain I've brought to their hearts.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2019
HellraiZA:
Everytime I annihilate egotistical lezz his gay lovers fall out of trees to give him a word of comfort.These monkey gays are sodomizing each other with ebola ridden dićks to cure the great pain I've brought to their hearts.
kikikikikikiki. Same tormented burnt Mandela orphan I string like a puppet just like the Boers strung his father and his offspring to become the world's retarded burden with chronic inferiority complex.

I ignored you for a week and your Zulu battered soul felt happy for "winning" a war none of his shattered lineage had ever won. Not even to free yourselves from 7 % European settlers.

And now you're boiling again that this Nigerian can't even grant you the consolatory prize of having the last word after battering your wretched spirit out of your weak body grin

Here's something: just 20 years ago, you witnessed apartheid with all its negative psychological and emotional effects. And You're showing every symptom of a child having total lack of self-confidence and poor self image.

You know your daddy and mommy never voted in a national election in south Africa, no?

Son of a nobody!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:
kikikikikikiki. Same tormented burnt Mandela orphan I string like a puppet just like the Boers strung his father and his offspring to become the world's retarded burden with chronic inferiority complex.

I ignored you for a week and your Zulu battered soul felt happy for "winning" a war none of his shattered lineage had ever won. Not even to free yourselves from 7 % European settlers.

And now you're boiling again that this Nigerian can't even grant you the consolatory prize of having the last word after battering your wretched spirit out of your weak body grin

Here's something: just 20 years ago, you witnessed apartheid with all its negative psychological and emotional effects. And You're showing every symptom of a child having total lack of self-confidence and poor self image.

You know your daddy and mommy never voted in a national election in south Africa, no?

Son of a nobody!
Kindergarten utterance at it's finest.

It doesn't matter what length your next essay is going to be,it still won't change the fact that you still numero uno when it comes to open defecation and you proudly earned yourself another insignia and officially toppled India from poverty capital of the world position...I salute ya! grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2019
HellraiZA:
Kindergarten utterance at it's finest.

It doesn't matter what length your next essay is going to be,it still won't change the fact that you still numero uno when it comes to open defecation and you proudly earned yourself another insignia and officially toppled India from poverty capital of the world position...I salute ya! grin

Kindergarten stuff? Since when does the world take a Zulu's opinion seriously? Your national pass mark is 30%, so good luck trying to determine what amounts to a good diss lexicon.
Stupid bozo

Deny your father or mother ever voted in south Africa until their death.

And you're on the internet yelling with someone who bought you your freedom and made you part of civilization.

You can't afford a memory card on your choking phone . You still use your neighbour's WiFi to surf the web and you want to convince the world you're not enveloped by the same forces and curses that made your ancestors Africa's most docile lots?

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by HellraiZA: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Kindergarten stuff? Since when does the world take a Zulu's opinion seriously? Your national pass mark is 30%, so good luck trying to determine what amounts to a good diss lexicon.
Stupid bozo

Deny your father or mother ever voted in south Africa until their death.

And you're on the internet yelling with someone who bought you your freedom and made you part of civilization.

You can't afford a memory card on your choking phone . You still use your neighbour's WiFi to surf the web and you want to convince the world you're not enveloped by the same forces and curses that made your ancestors Africa's most docile lots?

Shame on you
I kept you here blowing impotent blows in an attempt to settle whatever score you think you needed to settle,and you come at this very hour to tell me you don't take my opinions seriously? .You are a joke

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
HellraiZA:
I kept you here blowing impotent blows in an attempt to settle whatever score you think you needed to settle,and you come at this very hour to tell me you don't take my opinions seriously? .You are a joke

you kept me here? Zulu your disease is beyond medical interpretation!!! I have kept you here over a month fighting for the very thin thread that hold your pitiable existence!!!!

If I stop , you will stop
When I respond , you react. That's what I do to you, I made you a self-eating, self-hating Zulu pig.

Your father didn't vote in south Africa before he died, no?

And you're his worthless lazy seed suffering the effect of his livelong disenfranchisement grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.