Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,791 members, 7,855,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now (26106 Views)

Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Except that the people who looted migrants' belongings are few criminals and don't represent the SA population.The funny thing here is that your hungry criminals went around looting shops thinking they were SA businesses when in reality they shops belonged to their own people..talking about shooting yourself in the balls grin

It doesn't matter.The world still sees you as parasitic vultures that fùcked up their their own country and now they are looking for all means to escape it.

So you mean the Zulu king of south Africa is a criminal. There's a viral statement he made in support of xenophobia!

Kikikikikikiki. So south Africa which has the highest crime rate and murder rate on Africa is having just few hungry criminals who steal food stuffs from foreigners for the past 6 years?

This is coming from a shiftless Zulu apa who couldn't even run a spaza shop or a multinational firm.

Where's the blame game stopping, snowflake!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:
wait!

Are you still breaking sweat to reply a 40 year old fool since yesterday? Damn!!! And to even think this xenophobic Zulu dog is trying to save face by accusing me for asking him to leave nairaland!!!

You got this lying penchant from your mother, or you nurtured it?

I would really like to know your birth circumstances. Seems your parents prioritized xenophobia over raising thier kids who are becoming digital and actual nuisances.

But then, you're from mpumalanga, a place where where Africa's highest rape occurrences take place.

Who can bet his life about the odds you're not a product of an undocumented rape?
Haha this old fool has been obsessing over my residence for too long.It's not the first time you claim that I'm from Mpumalanga.Anyway Mpumalanga is still more inhabitable than than the whole of Lagos,there's clean water and paved roads over there.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha this old fool has been obsessing over my residence for too long.It's not the first time you claim that I'm from Mpumalanga.Anyway Mpumalanga is still more inhabitable than than the whole of Lagos,there's clean water and paved roads over there.
kikikikikikiki. Jaceblaze the squealing, self-eating, piggy Snowflake Zulu still wants to pretend to be plush when he still uses pit laterine and old newspaper to wipe his gaping anus.

Bisexuals muppet.

Deny you aren't part of the hungry thieves stealing foreigners' food in south Africa.

Bloody kunene!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:

So you mean the Zulu king of south Africa is a criminal. There's a viral statement he made in support of xenophobia!

Kikikikikikiki. So south Africa which has the highest crime rate and murder rate on Africa is having just few hungry criminals who steal food stuffs from foreigners for the past 6 years?

This is coming from a shiftless Zulu apa who couldn't even run a spaza shop or a multinational firm.

Where's the blame game stopping, snowflake!
Will you do the honour and post the video?

What did I just read?... so we are all xenophobic murderers but we still weren't able to kill all the African migrants who reside in South Africa? for the past six years as you claim,don't you think 54 million xenophobic South Africans would have wiped out all migrant living in SA...logic,fecklezz!..do you have any in you?

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:
kikikikikikiki. Jaceblaze the squealing, self-eating, piggy Snowflake Zulu still wants to pretend to be plush when he still uses pit laterine and old newspaper to wipe his gaping anus.

Bisexuals muppet.

Deny you aren't part of the hungry thieves stealing foreigners' food in south Africa.

Bloody kunene!
The bolded sounds like somebody who speaks from experience.The thought of old newspapers being used to wipe never even crossed my mind,where did you get the idea? grin

I'm part of them,and it's a fun thing to do cause there's nothing you can do about it.Are you thrilled now?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
After reading all the insults in this thread I can conclude , as I have earlier hypothesised , that Africa, and especially black African can never be one , or work together for a common purpose , and hence will continue to remain at the rock bottom.

What is the cause of all this hatred ?

Next time some African American or Pan African minion preaches to me about one blackness, I will show them this thread and tell them to f.uck off with that crap.

cool
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The bolded sounds like somebody who speaks from experience.The thought of old newspapers being used to wipe never even crossed my mind,where did you get the idea? grin

I'm part of them,and it's a fun thing to do cause there's nothing you can do about it.Are you thrilled now?
the bolded got to you grin grin
You're really as dumb as they come.

Lite wocmer no Zulu has won any international prize for academics but come tops in all vices including drug addiction, low school turnout, murder, rape, attempted Murder, AIDS , xenophobia.

Are South Africans a bug of creation or just some genetical defect?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Will you do the honour and post the video?

What did I just read?... so we are all xenophobic murderers but we still weren't able to kill all the African migrants who reside in South Africa? for the past six years as you claim,don't you think 54 million xenophobic South Africans would have wiped out all migrant living in SA...logic,fecklezz!..do you have any in you?

post the video on nairaland or the link or source?

Are you just a daft or idiotic or both?

54 million xenophobic south Africans?

That's the population of the entire country and only black south Africans are xenophobic and black south Africa should be like 79% of the population.

You're a dull Muppet.

No wonder your government reduced your national pass mark to 30%.

Olodo!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:
post the video on nairaland or the link or source?

Are you just a daft or idiotic or both?

54 million xenophobic south Africans?

That's the population of the entire country and only black south Africans are xenophobic and black south Africa should be like 79% of the population.

You're a dull Muppet.

No wonder your government reduced your national pass mark to 30%.

Olodo!!!

Post both the video and link.Why the hesitation?

We make up the majority of the population we are all xenophobic murderers that have been "killing foreigners for six years" yet there are still millions of migrants in SA? how do you logically explain that?

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
GhostWisperer:
the bolded got to you grin grin
You're really as dumb as they come.

Lite wocmer no Zulu has won any international prize for academics but come tops in all vices including drug addiction, low school turnout, murder, rape, attempted Murder, AIDS , xenophobia.

Are South Africans a bug of creation or just some genetical defect?
You still haven't answered where you got the idea from grin

Yes! we are xenophobic murderers but y'all still escaped your backward zoo and somehow ended up down South,so who's fooling who? you can't even decide whether you love us or hate us grin ...conflicted orangutans.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You still haven't answered where you got the idea from grin

Yes! we are xenophobic murderers but y'all still escaped your backward zoo and somehow ended up down South,so who's fooling who? you can't even decide whether you love us or hate us grin ...conflicted orangutans.
when is your lunacy going to end?

South Africa is officially documented as a lazy, violent depressed xenophobic country.

And this child from a long ancestry of slaving forebears calls someone else xenophobic?

No shame
No guts
No decorum

Why won't the Boers hold you captive until 1994 when Africa rallied round to free thier lazy kid brothers

Son of the shackled grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
GhostWisperer:
when is your lunacy going to end?

South Africa is officially documented as a lazy, violent depressed xenophobic country.

And this child from a long ancestry of slaving forebears calls someone else xenophobic?

No shame
No guts
No decorum

Why won't the Boers hold you captive until 1994 when Africa rallied round to free thier lazy kid brothers

Son of the shackled grin
And your sour gape flavoured ranting has no correlation to the questions I have asked you.

I ask again..

why are there still migrants in South Africa if we have "been killing them for six years"? don't you think that by now their population would have reduced drastically?

oh wait! you are too stupid and too emotional to form a logical explanation

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And your sour gape flavoured ranting has no correlation to the questions I have asked you.

I ask again..

why are there still migrants in South Africa if we have "been killing them for six years" don't you think that by now their population would have reduced drastically?

oh wait! you are too stupid and too emotional to form a logical explanation
yekela lenja. Uyagula lomuntu awuboni? grin
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yekela lenja. Uyagula lomuntu awuboni? grin
Haha GhostWisperer is a kwerekwere that never know when to quit but ng'somyekela ke grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha GhostWisperer is a kwerekwere that never know when to quit but ng'somyekela ke grin
Dumb Zulu kid is begging to be left off the hook.

Demented idiot. How does it feel being held by a 40 year old fool for days ?

Now you're just typing meaningless stuff to have the last word? That's the only way you feel better about your pathetic existence.

The horrible truth is you're a victim of Nigeria in south Africa and you're here to seek solace.

It is the reason you're not content to state your opinion but also to have the last say.

You will keep typing anything for months because you're dealing with a Nigerian.

Scatterbrained, low self-esteem bastard Zulu.

This 40 year old fool is keeping you on your toes making you reply to every "gibberish" he has to throw at you.

Amakwerekwere!!!

Son of Africa's longest serving slave!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Dumb Zulu kid is begging to be left off the hook.

Demented idiot. How does it feel being held by a 40 year old fool for days ?

Now you're just typing meaningless stuff to have the last word? That's the only way you feel better about your pathetic existence.

The horrible truth is you're a victim of Nigeria in south Africa and you're here to seek solace.

It is the reason you're not content to state your opinion but also to have the last say.

You will keep typing anything for months because you're dealing with a Nigerian.

Scatterbrained, low self-esteem bastard Zulu.

This 40 year old fool is keeping you on your toes making you reply to every "gibberish" he has to throw at you.

Amakwerekwere!!!

Son of Africa's longest serving slave!
One sentence triggered lezz to write a 300 word vitriolic sermon.He must be feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
One sentence triggered lezz to write a 300 word vitriolic sermon.He must be feeling the heat.
the Zulu freakazoid has ran out of steam. Anyone looking at this kid's weird memes will understand he's a freak bordering on full-blown psychosis.

3 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2019
GhostWisperer:
the Zulu freakazoid has ran out of steam. Anyone looking at this kid's weird memes will understand he's a freak bordering on full-blown psychosis.
Haha I was expecting another essay filled with projections and insecurities.Your flimsy fingers can't keep up with the pressure?

And the triggering continues..

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha I was expecting another essay filled with projections and insecurities.Your flimsy fingers can't keep up with the pressure?

And the triggering continues..
and he's typing solely for the purpose of typing.

What a numbskull this Zulu is

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
GhostWisperer:
and he's typing solely for the purpose of typing.

What a numbskull this Zulu is
Remember!! you will always be an oxygen-stealing sleazebag from a sewage called Makoko with a false sense worth.

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Remember!! you will always be an oxygen-stealing sleazebag from a sewage called Makoko with a false sense worth.
your life has never amounted to the cost of your freedom.

Buying and paying for your freedom, you and your parents and bloodlines is the worse decision Africa's has embarked on...

These unevolved animals have taken the continent back to medieval times after everything Africa did for them.

When will Zulus begin taking steps to repair their incalculable debts? Conveyor of inferior DNA!

Son of a father with no heritage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2019
GhostWisperer:
your life has never amounted to the cost of your freedom.

Buying and paying for your freedom, you and your parents and bloodlines is the worse decision Africa's has embarked on...

These unevolved animals have taken the continent back to medieval times after everything Africa did for them.

When will Zulus begin taking steps to repair their incalculable debts? Conveyor of inferior DNA!

Son of a father with no heritage!
After confessing that you apes take dump in the open and use newspapers to wipe your pitch black butts,who the hell are you to talk about people being unevolved? grin

What heritage do you have besides being known as the people who sold their own into slavery?

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
After confessing that you apes take dump in the open and use newspapers to wipe your pitch black butts,who the hell are you to talk about people being unevolved? grin

What heritage do you have besides being known as the people who sold their own into slavery?

all over this thread, the only confession I ever made was shagging your mother and denying the aftereffects when I was your neighbour in south Africa!!!

As for your inferior genetics and heritage? There's no known group in the world who were slaves for over 400 years and still steal foreigners'food in their own home town.

Only Zulus.

You're Nigeria monofixated and obsessed!!!

You'll die before the average life expectancy of your countrymen!!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2019
GhostWisperer:
all over this thread, the only confession I ever made was shagging your mother and denying the aftereffects when I was your neighbour in south Africa!!!

As for your inferior genetics and heritage? There's no known group in the world who were slaves for over 400 years and still steal foreigners'food in their own home town.

Only Zulus.

You're Nigeria monofixated and obsessed!!!

You'll die before the average life expectancy of your countrymen!!! grin
There was never slavery in South Africa but I know a certain primitive subspecies in West Africa that is literally being shackled in Libya and Burkina Faso.Tell me what's more shameful than being auctioned as a slave by Arabs.

Isn't it funny that you are the one who shows in every thread about South Africa and vent your frustration? and you have been doing that for 10+ years?...

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
There was never slavery in South Africa but I know a certain primitive subspecies in West Africa that is literally being shackled in Libya and Burkina Faso.Tell me what's more shameful than being auctioned as a slave by Arabs.

Isn't it funny that you are the one who shows in every thread about South Africa and vent your frustration? and you have been doing that for 10+ years?...

There was never slavery in south Africa? So 400 years of apartheid isn't slavery?

8% white ownership of 80% of south Africa's wealth land 85% of land ownership by 8% white population isn't slavery? Or Trevor Noah and all the historical and economic documents were just yapping because they were told to do so?

I know it's hard to agree one is a slave and a dispossessed lackey like you and your Zulus but please stop projecting your failures and frustrations on hardworking immigrants from Africa who contribute more to South Africa's economy than you lazy, unmotivated, over-entitled idiots. All Zulus want in life is smoke daga, take pap and rape their women and sniff drugs then wait for apartheid compensation money (BEE).

All we're saying is learn to live with your hereditary limitations. Mother nature never meant for Zulus to be smart.

Everything Zulus ever try to do always end in a spectacular flameout!

Check your history, Zulus (black south African) have never fought any war militarily, economically or socially unilaterally and won.

You're just a bozo Zulu battling with so much socio-economic angst.

That's why your inferiority complex and Nigeria mania is driving your pulse beat and heart rate to near lethal levels grin

What a pitiable sod, Zulu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
GhostWisperer:

There was never slavery in south Africa? So 400 years of apartheid isn't slavery?

8% white ownership of 80% of south Africa's wealth land 85% of land ownership by 8% white population isn't slavery? Or Trevor Noah and all the historical and economic documents were just yapping because they were told to do so?

I know it's hard to agree one is a slave and a dispossessed lackey like you and your Zulus but please stop projecting your failures and frustrations on hardworking immigrants from Africa who contribute more to South Africa's economy than you lazy, unmotivated, over-entitled idiots. All Zulus want in life is smoke daga, take pap and rape their women and sniff drugs then wait for apartheid compensation money (BEE).

All we're saying is learn to live with your hereditary limitations. Mother nature never meant for Zulus to be smart.

Everything Zulus ever try to do always end in a spectacular flameout!

Check your history, Zulus (black south African) have never fought any war militarily, economically or socially unilaterally and won.

You're just a bozo Zulu battling with so much socio-economic angst.

That's why your inferiority complex and Nigeria mania is driving your pulse beat and heart rate to near lethal levels grin

What a pitiable sod, Zulu.
Slavery and Apartheid are one and the same? is that what was taught in Sambisa? no wonder more than half of the population can't read and write.

And we are still have a better living standard than you apes who shìt in the open and eat snakes to survive.Your politicians are the only ones who live posh lives while the rest of you look with lust from your dilapidated shacks.

And if you apes are so hardworking then why do all your countries look like they were hit with atomic bombs? we never needed West African kwerekweres to host the world cup and bring Africa's first high speed train.You just find it hard to cope with the fact that we see you as nothing but uncivilized beasts that have no place in a civilised society.It don't matter how many times your president visit SA to beg us to love you,we will still treat you like the animals you are.

Tell me what wars afonjas and foolanis fought in and won,raiding villages and beheading innocent people doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Slavery and Apartheid are one and the same? is that what was taught in Sambisa? no wonder more than half of the population can't read and write.

And we are still have a better living standard than you apes who shìt in the open and eat snakes to survive.Your politicians are the only ones who live posh lives while the rest of you look with lust from your dilapidated shacks.

And if you apes are so hardworking then why do all your countries look like they were hit with atomic bombs? we never needed West African kwerekweres to host the world cup and bring Africa's first high speed train.You just find it hard to cope with the fact that we see you as nothing but uncivilized beasts that have no place in a civilised society.It don't matter how many times your president visit SA to beg us to love you,we will still treat you like the animals you are.

Tell me what wars afonjas and foolanis fought in and won,raiding villages and beheading innocent people doesn't count.

so you think only forced labour is slavery? What a bamboozled idiot I have been conversing with?

When your denied political choice, participation, freedom, discriminated and driven out of all standard schools, hospitals, cities and social facilities in YOUR OWN COUNTRY, what do you call it?

I repeat, 400 years of slavery has permanently corroded a Zulus natural perception and alter their brain capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Apartheid is coming back....that's what the scholars have summised. Coward Zulus are picking soft targets of migrants Africans while ignoring people who made your mother die a dispossessed prostitute and ensure your father has no ancestral land to bequeath to you.

You're a scatterbrained animal on a quest for digital xenophobia when you and your entire race are worse than 4th class citizens in your own country.

How did south Africa get to the point where they were even put out of spaza business by migrant Africans.

These people are bleeped by the Boers from the top and Africans from the rear.

What a curse to be a south African Zulu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
GhostWisperer:
so you think only forced labour is slavery? What a bamboozled idiot I have been conversing with?

When your denied political choice, participation, freedom, discriminated and driven out of all standard schools, hospitals, cities and social facilities in YOUR OWN COUNTRY, what do you call it?

I repeat, 400 years of slavery has permanently corroded a Zulus natural perception and alter their brain capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Apartheid is coming back....that's what the scholars have summised. Coward Zulus are picking soft targets of migrants Africans while ignoring people who made your mother die a dispossessed prostitute and ensure your father has no ancestral land to bequeath to you.

You're a scatterbrained animal on a quest for digital xenophobia when you and your entire race are worse than 4th class citizens in your own country.

How did south Africa get to the point where they were even put out of spaza business by migrant Africans.

These people are bleeped by the Boers from the top and Africans from the rear.

What a curse to be a south African Zulu.
You were taught history in Sambisa.People who had money could alawys go to any school of their choice.

And you're still experiencing economic discrimination imposed on you by your black politicians,what could be worst than being enslaved by your own flesh and blood? why do you think many of you are still economic migrants despite having oil? grin

Lezz,projecting your own inadequacies on me is not gonna work.Afonjas have oil they can't even refine.How can anyone with a functioning brain think that a 2000 MW supply of electricity can supply a population of 200 million people? grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You were taught history in Sambisa.People who had money could alawys go to any school of their choice.

And you're still experiencing economic discrimination imposed on you by your black politicians,what could be worst than being enslaved by your own flesh and blood? why do you think many of you are still economic migrants despite having oil? grin

Lezz,projecting your own inadequacies on me is not gonna work.Afonjas have oil they can't even refine.How can anyone with a functioning brain think that a 2000 MW supply of electricity can supply a population of 200 million people? grin

I was thought history in a free country where we read "Nightfall In Soweto" by Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali

Where Zulus lived like guinea pigs and trapped animals.

We also watched the horrors of Soweto '76 where Zulus were felled like trees in the Amazon

Today we are witnessing khayelitsha, kleinfonten and economic apartheid and xenophobia.

Zulus will never depart from the dark side of history

4 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Results of steady diet of python soup grin

I know,facts are boring to any ego that can't handle them.Just look how you are gyrating like headless headless checken all over the post after I blew your skull with my fact-filled brass knuckles.And the funny thing is that I don't see you calling me a liar based on what I said about your mundane life and that giant pisshole called Naaaijaria grin

go on now!! gyrate some more as an attempt to dodge my chainsaw grin

Son of Africa's longest slave-woman, please stop trying to play mind games with people who mother nature designed to set you free and made you part of civility.

They say apartheid is returning to South Africa and you're here bantering with people who God has made fundamentally your superiors.

Exactly same foolhardiness that made Shaka the defeated Zulu to challenge the Boers with machine guns with ordinary poison spears.

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Son of Africa's longest slave-woman, please stop trying to play mind games with people who mother nature designed to set you free and made you part of civility.

They say apartheid is returning to South Africa and you're here bantering with people who God has made fundamentally your superiors.

Exactly same foolhardiness that made Shaka the defeated Zulu to challenge the Boers with machine guns with ordinary poison spears.
This sounds a plea bargain grin grin grin grin

These Earth's longest surviving fossils are claiming superiority? grin

like down here....

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
This sounds a plea bargain grin grin grin grin

These Earth's longest surviving fossils are claiming superiority? grin

like down here....
I see data and storage warning and your cheap phone.

I have exhausted your data ceiling and stretch your storage capacity just to keep up

Your daily data subscription has been stretched beyond your budget. What a poverty-enveloped Zulu on a desperate mission to out do a Nigerian textually.

Keep posting pictures each time you get an uppercut. grin grin grin

It's our Joy!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.