Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport (8765 Views)

"I Don't Use Public Transport Because Of My Size" Skitmaker Aunty Remy / Ghanaian Billionaire Dwarf Spotted Boarding An Okada, Celebrities Reacts / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by youngbang(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Disqualified BBNAIJA Housemate, Tacha was spotted boarding a public transport to Port Harcourt hours after she was disqualified due to physical violence in Big brother House

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Which bus do you think she will board to port Harcourt?
Lagos to port Harcourt nah 8k Agofure go carry am ... Night bus sharp sharp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Realcash224(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Big brother Naija wicked oh

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Jay5mie: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Op sharap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by donstan18: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
:Since we are yet to see people running and covering their nose, she isn't the one.

9 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Jayslicky: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin

I am bigger than BBN, I am bigger than BBN, in the ending she board a public transport, I even thought one of her big gods will come and take her in a car or one of her fake philanthropist would come and treat her on a first class ticket to Port-Harcourt, useless egoistic woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Jasen1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
I doubt if that's her

20 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Is so damn funny

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by GreetMe(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bloggers sef..nawao

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Steph196(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
thats not Her
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Onyi22(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
That's not my Tacha

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by geezynoni: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ds yansh na bone no b her

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Spechialone(f): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
That sure looks like her, check the outfit too, she's wearing a bet9ja top
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Jimmyson: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
waillers dey wail} }} the babe dey busy dey gain more fame..
))tomorrow(( we go hear say nothing like that, but by den she go don .gain fame*
las las she go make am!!! pass some people way *win* {BBN} this season.

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Godwin2am(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2019
I never followed this #bbnaija..... Who's os this tacha sef? She's been trending all day. Whapp with her shocked tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by RetiredFuckboy: 2:59am On Sep 29, 2019
See before u say.
Jayslicky:
grin grin

I am bigger than BBN, I am bigger than BBN, in the ending she board a public transport, I even thought one of her big gods will come and take her in a car or one of her fake philanthropist would come and treat her on a first class ticket to Port-Harcourt, useless egoistic woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Biko nu make una reserve some respect for this girl inasmuch as she not all that perfect in our ears some ppl still like her beside who is even perfect

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by fergieboy: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2019
I would have said this is fake news but that bet9ja top never they market and that her glass also

So it's her
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by ITbomb(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2019
This one fit make people start to donate private jets for her
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Helada(f): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Nairalanders can pretend.. Gosh.... When tacha was still in the house.. Comments like "I don't have time to watch this show"and all was flying around... Now she has been disqualified and boom... See comments.... Mtchew...

Anybody that thinks he/she has mouthorrhea should try me.
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Punters(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2019
TIRED OF LOSING A BET?
Be exclusive from the crowd. Learn a smart betting strategy that helps you win big with Nairabet even as a sport's novice.
Click the link to learn more. https:///2lpD69V
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Punters(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2019
TIRED OF LOSING A BET?
Be exclusive from the crowd. Learn a smart betting strategy that helps you win big with Nairabet even as a sport's novice.
Click the link to learn more. https:///2lpD69V
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by yetunsbay(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2019
I actually have a truthful feelings towards one of my female students infact my mindset is to support and guide her through her educational advancement.

How do I convey & convince this to her without thinking negativity & premising am only after taking advantage of her. Most especially guiding against being rude & disrespectful to me after having divulge my intention.

Thoughts Preceed Actions (and God judges by this)

Mature Advice . Bashing is Allowed. Thks
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
grin ;Dbut that's not tacha na
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Progress62(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
No be she oooooo
Natasha that I saw around banana island at around 11:30 am

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by Progress62(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
geezynoni:
Ds yansh na bone no b her
Tacha cannot enter car again, everywhere plane, even if she want to go an buy card she will book a flight
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport by geezynoni: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Progress62:

Tacha cannot enter car again, everywhere plane, even if she want to go an buy card she will book a flight
Did i mention that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otedola React As Iroko Boys Mimics His 3 Daughters Ferrari Gifts With Wheelbarro / Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Is Annie Macauley Sucking 2face Dry? See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.