Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha (36003 Views)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
asspen8:

They are all hopeless for tomorrow,they support irrelevant issues nd abandon the betterment of greater Nigeria.... Bunches of lazy youth trolling on internet
I think they have given up on the failed government
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Jadsy01(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
#ReleaseTacha First Video of Tacha After Eviction

The self – acclaimed Port Harcourt first daughter popularly known has Tacha has sparked so many online rumors of recent with different celebrities including Jaruma requesting her release from the big brother house. Twitter is also buzzing with the #releasetacha and #everythingtacha. She finally made a video to let her fans know she’s doing okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrMB2cft8M
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
This lie lie story again? Tacha is gone. All these many tales are spun by her media team to add more clout to her name.
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by owobkow28: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
]If only these set of youths could use this same vibe of energy to protest in unity against all the ills the politicians are dishing out to the citizens, it would have been the real Revolution Now! [/quote]Nigeria don cast I swear

1 Like

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by owobkow28: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigeria don cast abeg.Oluwa Abeg vanish me commit for this country ,Na beg I dey Baba
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by thunderbabs: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Protest that can't unseat a ruling tyrant, is that a protest or a useless #tag?

1 Like

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Jollywoopro: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by asspen8: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2019
owobkow28:
]If only these set of youths could use this same vibe of energy to protest in unity against all the ills the politicians are dishing out to the citizens, it would have been the real Revolution Now! Nigeria don cast I swear
Honesty, U're right
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Joel971: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2019
What BB9ja did to Tacha is unfair.
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by ikubese: 1:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol!

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 29, 2019
sirusX:
This is the kind of protest that shakes a country ... SMH

Seriously....if we put this kind of effort into reshaping our nation why wouldn't we move forward as a country

There are things worth fighting for.....but in this case this move would not change anything about our country or our economy

The bosses in power know that they would never be challenged like this despite their ills being publicized.....so they hold on to power like it's their birthright

The most SENSIBLE speech I'll hear until death.

1 Like

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by 9jaRealist: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2019
#TACKY TACHA... cheesy
>
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by fountainJay: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Why must her own be different

Other evicted housemates did what was expected of them and left with no issue

If it's part of the terms signed before joining the house then BBNaija has all the right to hold her until she does what's expected

Very arrogant and dumb girl with no class

What's she feeling like now. She made money for BBNaija...and didn't they give her the fame she wanted

Who know Tacha before BBNaija ??

Smelling thing ...Odouryewu

angry

I bet to disagree, I keenly followed the SEE GOBE edition of this show, the set where KEMEN was disqualified for touching T BOSS without consent, The Kemen guy was denied all promotional packages like the post house interviews, radio tours and endorsement deals (from payporte and other brands) which other evicted housemates enjoyed.

Unless the contact and terms were reviewed thus, i see no reason why the BBNAIJA show will have double standards on the case of disqualified housemates with reference to that of KEMEN that happened earlier. I personally felt for that guy that year cos they didn't promote him at all and no single endorsement from bbnaija and PAYPORTE that year for him.

Minus TACHA, the show is just a fluke. She's the only real housemate that is her true self.

1 Like

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by princejenks(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2019
This tacha lady is just something else, you wanted the fame, BBN has given you the platform to increase ur exposure, why can't she fulfill her obligations to them regardless of her disqualification? The young lady is just setting herself up for ignominy cos no big organization worth its salt will want to have anything contractual to do with her brand seeing her penchant for not keeping to simple rules of an agreement
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by princfred(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2019
So they went buhari on her.
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by divine2288: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Titans... The movement... Lyk joke titans are outshining marlians
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by chukel(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Useless youths. Wasted generation

1 Like

Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by cheks92: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2019
The issue at stake is not if she signed any document or not. If actually without conceding that she signed any document, BBN shouldnt kidnap or detain her without her permission rather approach the judiciary. Her freedom is her fundamental right while BBN has the right for a civil suit against her (if any)and never to hold her hostage....My Token:
Why must her own be different

Other evicted housemates did what was expected of them and left with no issue

If it's part of the terms signed before joining the house then BBNaija has all the right to hold her until she does what's expected

Very arrogant and dumb girl with no class

What's she feeling like now. She made money for BBNaija...and didn't they give her the fame she wanted

Who know Tacha before BBNaija ??

Smelling thing ...Odouryewu

angry
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Slimgenius(f): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Who else is thinking what am thinking
Am having a kind of feelings that Tacha will still be part of this show b4 d finals
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by obentenyson(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
smh.. I sorry for Nigeria. I sorry sorry o. I sorry for Africa... see wetin Nigerian youths dey fight for... ?
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by obentenyson(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
chukel:
Useless youths. Wasted generation
I sorry for Nigeria....
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by fyneguy: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
sirusX:

In case you don't know.... attitude and how you relate with others determines ones success going forward

Crap!

Her endorsement deal expired with Wale Jana of Saphhire Scent. He is the one sponsoring the fake info against her, because she stood against his Pastor, Fatoyinbo, during the Busolagate issue.

House of Lunnettes, and Nairabet are still cool with her!

Her contracts with Royal Hair, Darling Nigeria, Delta Soap, Blaq Diamond, Amstel, Huaweimobile etc are still intact!
Re: #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha by Blessedhappines(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Notwithstanding the recent development in the bbnaija game show that led to the disqualification of one housemate, Tacha still remains the winner of the show for some reasons.
1. The name of the current edition is 'pepper dem", she actually peppered the show and housemates more than any of her colleagues.
2. The game is tagged a "REALITY SHOW", and of all housemates, she was more REAL not HYPOCRITIC or pretending.
3. No youth in Nigeria is void of a weakness. No weakness is better than the other. Before you judge others, put yourself in their SHOE.
4. Her ability to stand against much hatred towards her in the house is a 'BIG LESSON' for many in the world today.
5. Her SELF CONFIDENCE/VALUE should not be negated or mistaken for OVER CONFIDENCE.
6. Nobody is WITHOUT ODOUR. Many servants of God in the bible had the same issue but entered HEAVEN.
7. Those who hate her PASSIONATELY because of her weakness should remember that this SHOW IS A WEAKNESS SHOW judging from some of the things they are allowed to do publicly.
8. Reactions about her disqualification have made her much more popular as the show.
Although I am not a fan of the show, I prayed about this owing to what's trending recently. ...
come let's PRAY...
@@@08031344516

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Uche Jombo, Where Is Your Husband? - Fan Asks On Instagram. Actress Replies / Princess Ayoka Peace At AMVCA 2016. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.