Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija (42421 Views)

Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bbnaija: Mercy Takes Ike Back From Tacha After Displaying Her Boot While Twerkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by praizblog: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2019
BBnaija Peter Okoye’s Management Team Set To Manage Tacha Soon As She Gets Out.
The singer made the endorsement comment after a video of fans of the controversial housemate shutting down the streets of Port Harcourt while campaigning for her emerged.

In the comment section, Peter wrote,
All I can say for now is ……My dear Tacha….. My management awaits you.
See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/peter-okoye-management-team-set-to-manage-tacha-after-getting-out-of-bbn/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by praizblog: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Tacha and Watch Video of her campaign HERE

Peter wrote ;

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by jerryadigun: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bleep Tacha Bleep BBN and Bleep the Zoo

Hunger dey beat me. :

lipsrsealed

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by judecares1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
if u know that u tired of this nairaland,better sell it off for proper management instead of all this childish platform u turning it into

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Jayslicky: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

I have a huge suspicion that tacha is Peter okoye's side-chick, Peter's wife better watch out before tacha uses that her big yansh to make Peter send her out of her matrimonal home.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Was he not the one that said he will be dissapointed if Tacha wins?

I can't even imagine that bitter and dumb lady winning, it will be so awkward! Nothing upstairs than showing bare bress.

grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
They should manage her body odor before e go kill person grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
what a life. upcoming artist ex alist artist now using instagram twerker for clout

43 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
is that a nyansh or an ass im confused

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
The guy above me is a pervert undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by flowx(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
A girl of difference negative character!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by mujibson(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nothing sells faster than immorality in this country....

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by xaggar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nonsense and irrelevant topic

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
She’s offers nothing to emulate. Don’t hate her bt don’t see the reason for the hype either. Even the love with seyi cudnt get off the ground.

Mercy Lambo is the Code.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
The irony of life, after calling some kind ladies sex object, rude...blablabla

They still find a way to reward them. Way more than the intellectuals.

It didn't start today, it started right from secondary school days, when boys were queuing to buy Fanyogo for the class bimbo. While the intelligent girl kept wondering if she needs to change her hairstyle or make her pinafore shorter... grin

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Aminobrown(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dis Peter has ulterior motives

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Young03(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
oh what a con3

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019

Lola better pray, Jarumi jazz bad gan

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by charleff512(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
As the rave of the moment,she will surely need many managASS.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Destined2win: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mad people
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by abbaapple: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
angry

Peter go knack Tacha sure banker! Spits

21 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by BafanaBafana: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
For the record, I prefer this new outlook of nairaland. The previous ones look like ms excel. I never liked it. This is much better, Seun please nobody should change it. Nlanders will get used to it with time

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by anonymousghost2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
useless man.....
Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by miteolu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
They will fight last last

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by TriCee: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hian, nothing wey person no go read for here....Nairaland is actually up-downgrading grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Donbosco46: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fool no go sing just be using Tacha to make useless publicity you people can’t promote good thing. What of Rico Swavey humble and nice guy no body support him.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Earthquake1: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Peter Okoye is disappointing me as the days go by

Rudeboy has released many tracks but this one is useless

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by asgard01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
SICKO NEWS ALWAYS MAKING FP.., WETIN WE DO ABEG

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
A management team that can't even get you to C-list artiste level, is gonna manage an infamous Instagram twerker... Okay. Good luck. grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.