Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. (2276 Views)

If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by iaamxavier(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheesy So I was going through some of my past files and I found this past question Yabatech actually set for NDII student like do they want to kill somebody child ahnnnnn grin
Something that is for people doing masters grin

Ps: Section A Is bloody grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by iaamxavier(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Section A

1 Share

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by Nezero(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
100 level question is supposed to be O'level grade na. This is more like instrumental chemistry for 300 level.

1 Like

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by kunlesmiles(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2019
So you were taught NMR and mass spec in 100 level, oga weldone and clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by lobell: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
OP you are a bloody liar and your lies are worse than the Nigerian government's.

No where in Nigeria is organic spectroscopy taught at 100level. This is purely 300level stuff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by Ademola72: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2019
You don't need to argue just answer the question if you know it such that others can benefit
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by mayskit4luv(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Bloody liar! That ain't 100L, but 300L CHM. Applied Spectroscopy. CHM 302.

1 Like

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by iaamxavier(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Ahhhhh y'all think I'm lying?? grin
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by iaamxavier(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Nezero:
100 level question is supposed to be O'level grade na. This is more like instrumental chemistry for 300 level.

lobell:
OP you are a bloody liar and your lies are worse than the Nigerian government's.

No where in Nigeria is organic spectroscopy taught at 100level. This is purely 300level stuff.

mayskit4luv:
Bloody liar! That ain't 100L, but 300L CHM. Applied Spectroscopy. CHM 302.

I meant ND II (200L) my mistake

1 Like

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Only if naija can use their brain in reading spectroscopy etc to think on how to build wat other developed countries are doing it would be better

No social network that's called 9ja own..
No WhatsApp too

IMO chat south Africa
2go south Africa

Where's our computer scientists where those pple that studied CSC

1 Like

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by asgard01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
ME DAT DNT KUKU KNW Chemistry nko
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
peterangelo:
Only if naija can use their brain in reading spectroscopy etc to think on how to build wat other developed countries are doing it would be better

No social network that's called 9ja own..
No WhatsApp too

IMO chat south Africa
2go south Africa

Where's our computer scientists where those pple that studied CSC

Honestly, Nigerians are too individualistic... anyone trying to come closer to raise an idea will be ignored

Believe me... there are weirdo with exceptional ideas but lacking backup..

An ICT company will rather employ someone who will drive sales than the weirdo because they basically won't add to the company fortune.. that goes on and on

Our mentality is just something else..

shockedshocked
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by DesChyko: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
These guys sha.
Is a Nigerian student not supposed to know that at the top of every question paper, the class for which the questions is set for will be indicated.
Imagine the surprise seeing these guys waving 'lies' and '100L' when the question paper clearly states 'SLT ND 2'.
I'm pretty sure they didn't even recognize it was a from a polytechnic.

Lazy yoot embarassed

3 Likes

Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by Richdad50(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

Questions that cannot make any Chemist a world class manufacturer or innovator. Be there decieving yourselves with soft and hard questions that will not take you anywhere.

The reasons why they are innovative abroad is because the system of lecturing and examination is broadly scenario based. Open ended questions that will task your reasoning capacity and capabilities thus expanding your mind to explosive ideas.

Richdad
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by OmoDavido(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
The questions ain't hard but requires constant jacking. Surprised it was for ND1. Did most of those stuff in my chm334(Electronic and mass spectrometry) 300level first semester here in Unilag. Where we talked about UV spec, IR, NMR and Mass Spec. Well got my A in the course at the end sha...
Re: So In Your Mind You Think You Know Chemistry? Come and see This question first. by emmasilvaisong(m): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2020
this is joke as compared to what we did in AKSU... I did this course as Applied Spectroscopy

(1) (Reply)

Student Plead ASUU Shouldn't Cut Off Strike Via Social Media / Please Help Me With Neco Econs Questions / Uniben Part-time Form Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.