Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. (2849 Views)

If You Think You're Good At English You Will End Up Like This Guy. / "If You Can Not Speak English You Can Not Successful In Life" #oluwo Said / Types Of Nouns In English You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Most of the people that always claim superiority over others may easily end up like this guy.
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bros you smoke am abi you put am for food? angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by christm386: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Bros you smoke am abi you put am for food? angry

Him chop am raw grin
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by sweetMichael(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
christm386:

Him chop am raw grin
that's the English
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by sweetMichael(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
christm386:

Him chop am raw grin
that's the English
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by The5DME(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Craze people full Nairaland i swear cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
Craze people full Nairaland i swear cheesy grin grin
your signature says a lot about you being crazy.
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by The5DME(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Masonkaycares:
your signature says a lot about you being crazy.
[/s] don't ever mention me again.
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s] don't ever mention me again.
your useless ego gets boosted when you're mentioned. :PP
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by The5DME(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Masonkaycares:
your useless ego gets boosted when you're mentioned. :PP
[/s]
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
[s].
You're mentally ret@rded but pretend to be the smartest. You expect me not to mention you but you keep mentioning me, like what's ya problemo? I don mark your useless moniker. You're a threat to your mental health.

1 Like

Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by The5DME(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Masonkaycares:
You're mentally ret@rded but pretend to be the smartest. You expect me not to mention you but you keep mentioning me, like what's ya problemo? I don mark your useless moniker. You're a threat to your mental health.
[/s]shut up.
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]shut up.
This is the only English word you knew in primary 4.
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by The5DME(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Masonkaycares post=99596973] This is the only English word you knew in primary 4.[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by kelly21(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
You can make money online with your Android phone connected to the internet, $100 monthly is guaranteed . For more info...https:///Cjw5oUu7EjOJIfltDIS0Lt
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by goonlinetravel: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Most of the people that always claim superiority over others may easily end up like this guy.

https://www.goonlinetravel.com/
Re: If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=Masonkaycares post=99596973] This is the only English word you knew in primary 4.[/s]
your brain is FVCKED up

(1) (Reply)

Gravity, And Its Effects: / 2002 Waec Result / Gov Makinde Of Oyo State Reduces Lautech School From 250,000 To 65,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.