Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob (1223 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Here is what the Bible says:

Genesis 21:17-20 (KJV)

17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

So according to Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Lamasta(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD OF ALL FLESH: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27

2 Likes

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Lamasta:
Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD OF ALL FLESH: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27
Obviously God made all flesh so in that sense He is the God of all flesh, and why He so loved all flesh. {John 3:16}

But this is different, because God is not with every flesh He created, but the Bible says that God was with Ishmael, so that means He was also the God of Ishmael according to the Bible.

But if you disagree with this interpretation, can you use a Bible passage to explain your position?

Thanks.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Lamasta(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Obviously God made all flesh so in that sense He is the God of all flesh, and why He so loved all flesh. {John 3:16}

But this is different, because God is not with every flesh He created, but the Bible says that God was with Ishmael, so that means He was also the God of Ishmael according to the Bible.

But if you disagree with this interpretation, can you use a Bible passage to explain your position?

Thanks.

The word of God and the ways of God is what I can never argue with people online or offline.

Of You think You are rght and correct fine and if not fine.....

Happy Sunday
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Lamasta:

The word of God and the ways of God is what I can never argue with people online or offline.

Of You think You are rght and correct fine and if not fine.....

Happy Sunday
Ok. Thanks.

You too.

1 Like

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who is the God of Ishmael?
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Modified.

jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"Ba na so Koran" - (English) "I don't want the Koran."

"Koran ne christian?" - "Is Koran christian?"

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/Cross" - "Have you left Christ/cross?"

"Koran ba yi christian" - "Koran don't do/is not christian."

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

"Ka yi Koran ba yi Christian" - "If you do Koran, you don't do Christian!"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by EFULEFU1(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And He is also called Allah.

https://www.nairaland.com/5444282/koran-tongues-during-prayer-midnight

Big liar, Islam is anti Christ

Islam denies Christ was crucified, and you are here claiming same God? You are such an agent of the devil

1 Like

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Big liar, Islam is anti Christ

Islam denies Christ was crucified, and you are here claiming same God? You are such an agent of the devil
[s] If I am agent of the devil, what are you?

Have you truly repented, or just playing church and Christianity?

If you haven't, you'd still end up in hell with all agents of the devil.[/s]
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2019
The sentiments and biased preconceptions of Christians wouldn't let them accept this glaring truth about Ishmael.

1 Like

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
The sentiments and biased preconceptions of Christians wouldn't let them accept this glaring truth about Ishmael.

Looks like you are getting sense little by little.. I told you once that there is only one creator of all.. It is just the nomenclature that is different.... I am igbo.. And in my igbo language, we call the creator of all CHUKWU.. The Yoruba calls him Eledumare... Etc....

What you will soon come to understand gradually is that the stories are all man made to teach us certain spiritual truth.. As God is not a man or human being... We igbos might use ifeanyi or Emeka and the Jews might use David and Goliath.. The message in both stories is to teach you that the God inside of you is greater than the obstacle in front of you....

God is the personification of the divine consciousness... Was never a man or human being.. Number 23:19.

"let us make man in our own image after our likeness..... ". We are just a statue made of dust but we are conscious because God is dwelling in it.. At death the consciousness returns back to God and the body back to earth (it was made of dust to begin with)...

LLearn to remain calm and still and the spirit will guide you to know who you are..

Good luck
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

Looks like you are getting sense little by little.. I told you once that there is only one creator of all.. It is just the nomenclature that is different.... I am igbo.. And in my igbo language, we call the creator of all CHUKWU.. The Yoruba calls him Eledumare... Etc....

What you will soon come to understand gradually is that the stories are all man made to teach us certain spiritual truth.. As God is not a man or human being... We igbos might use ifeanyi or Emeka and the Jews might use David and Goliath.. The message in both stories is to teach you that the God inside of you is greater than the obstacle in front of you....

God is the personification of the divine consciousness... Was never a man or human being.. Number 23:19.

"let us make man in our own image after our likeness..... ". We are just a statue made of dust but we are conscious because God is dwelling in it.. At death the consciousness returns back to God and the body back to earth (it was made of dust to begin with)...

LLearn to remain calm and still and the spirit will guide you to know who you are..

Good luck
I'm getting more sense by saying that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He is the Word of God which was in the beginning through whom all things were made? The same Word that was later made flesh?

You are really lost and need to receive sense by deliverance, because you really need to recognize His light otherwise you'd keep walking in darkness.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by sonmvayina(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm getting more sense by saying that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He is the Word of God which was in the beginning through whom all things were made? The same Word that was later made flesh?

You are really lost and need to receive sense by deliverance, because you really need to recognize His light otherwise you'd keep walking in darkness.

It is God who created both light and darkness.. Darkness is light turned inside out.. God is both lord of light and Lord of darkness.. Both mean the same thing to God.. There is no separate God for light and another for darkness.... Read Isaiah 45..from 1 to 20....it is was God the most high that created the Universe alone.. He created the other lesser God and gave them their domain.. Satan is not an equal opposite of God, you are insulting God by equating him to Satan...

Think about it..
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

It is God who created both light and darkness.. Darkness is light turned inside out.. God is both lord of light and Lord of darkness.. Both mean the same thing to God.. There is no separate God for light and another for darkness.... Read Isaiah 45..from 1 to 20....it is was God the most high that created the Universe alone.. He created the other lesser God and gave them their domain.. Satan is not an equal opposite of God, you are insulting God by equating him to Satan...

Think about it..
Lol! More lies from the devil as characteristic!

But here some Truth which could set you free from darkness if you decide to ditch it and walk in the Light of the Truth.

Luke 22:53

When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Matthew 4:16

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Matthew 6:23

[color=#990000]But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Matthew 8:12
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 22:13

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 1:79

To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Luke 11:35
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

John 1:5

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 8:12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

John 12:46

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

So over it you.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by sonmvayina(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! More lies from the devil as characteristic!

But here some Truth which could set you free from darkness if you decide to ditch it and walk in the Light of the Truth.

Luke 22:53

When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Matthew 4:16

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Matthew 6:23

[color=#990000]But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Matthew 8:12
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 22:13

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 1:79

To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Luke 11:35
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

John 1:5

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 8:12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

John 12:46

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

So over it you.

You are so engulfed in your cocoon, you don't want your illusion destroyed.. You keep chasing shadows leaving the substance....

The new testament is a product of the illuminati, it was created to control feeble mind like yours.. It has got nothing to do with God...

The light wey dey blind person eyes..
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

You are so engulfed in your cocoon, you don't want your illusion destroyed.. You keep chasing shadows leaving the substance....

The new testament is a product of the illuminati, it was created to control feeble mind like yours.. It has got nothing to do with God...

At least now you have heard the Truth and seen the Light, so what's left is for you to believe and walk in it.

Your choice!
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Anas09: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

Cure yourself of this madness. You are even worst than the dog called jjnr

1 Like

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Anas09:

Cure yourself of this madness. You are even worst than the dog called jjnr
[s]Lol!

You are both on the same page working for the devil.

It's understandable why you dodged the question who the God of Ishmael was, as it's clearly written in the Bible you regard as the Word of God.

If it were in the Koran, you would say it was the devil.

Such a lying hypocrite![/s]
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by MuttleyLaff: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

It's understandable why you dodged the question who the God of Ishmael was, as it's clearly written in the Bible you regard as the Word of God.

Such a lying hypocrite!

MuttleyLaff:
jesusjnr self proclaimed prophet, son of disobedience, son of Belial why don't you vindicate your perverted position and redeem your tattered image by just showing one easy simple scripture, where God said He is the God of Ishmael.

Of course, God was with Ishmael, Abraham's son, but just show scripture, just one scripture that talks of God, declaring, specifically, that He is the God of Ishmael, a similar way He went out of His way, to declared He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Anas09: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Such a lying hypocrite!
Post my Satanic doctrines, that you cannever do. You have scouted through all my threads and posts looking for dirt, if you found any, you'd be using them here.

I told you before, it's only a fool who calls someone a thief without proving what the thief stole.
If I were an agent of satan, I wld be his advocate. Post my teachings which h indicates I work for satan.

Even the loony sonmvayina knows you are damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Anas09:

Post my Satanic doctrines, that you cannever do. You have scouted through all my threads and posts looking for dirt, if you found any, you'd be using them here.

I told you before, it's only a fool who calls someone a thief without proving what the thief stole.
If I were an agent of satan, I wld be his advocate. Post my teachings which h indicates I work for satan.

Even the loony sonmvayina knows you are damaged.
Thanks for proving me right that you both are working for devil.
Re: Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
If the Bible says God was with any man, that means He's the God of that person.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Forgive Judas? / The Gospel Of Judas - Any Thoughts And Comments?! / Is The Teaching of HellFire Wright!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.