Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Any Job In Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Job In Malaysia (6040 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Job In Malaysia by itdepends: 1:24am On Nov 03, 2010
my nl friends, please my friend told me that he want to travel to malaysia to fine something doing. so i want to know wether if there is any job in malaysia and cape verde?
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by dinggle: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2010
Even if there r Malaysians won't give a black man worst Nigerian!
Be informed dont waste ur money.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2010
It Depends

SHALOM
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by gunit1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2010
@suxes2005-depends on wot
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^

kiddin on d poster's username

SHALOM
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by Ikedonn(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2010
No,it's a hard country for blacks.Except you are going there for study .You can't do any hustling there unless you want to land yourself in jail.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2010
There are Nigerians working in Malaysia. If you have 'special' skills, you get the job and the company sort out the work permit for you.

1 Like

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2010
i spoke with a friend in malaysia, all nhe told
me was that unles you want to do factory job,

according to his own level dia, he can get one
such type of job, i neva asked about the pay cos
i cant do it,

SHALOM
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
suxes2005:

i spoke with a friend in malaysia, all nhe told
me was that unles you want to do factory job,

according to his own level dia, he can get one
such type of job, i neva asked about the pay cos
i cant do it,

SHALOM

Pay in Malaysia is not fantastic especially when you consider the cost of living! Most are living on debt. And cars in Malaysia are the most expensive in the whole world!

Pay for entry level banker is about RM2.5k per month and after all allowances maybe RM2.8k

Factory workers will be paid less than RM1k.

Malaysia is not the place to come to hustle. However, if you get a good job, it is a good place to live as an Expat!
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^
You're not being truthful here. Who says most Malaysians are living in debts? Yes, cars are rather expensive here but most average earners can still afford to own at least a Malaysian made car. I won't consider taking a hire purchase financing as living in debts cos so long as we are working, there is no problem for us paying off our bank instalment within the agreed duration. Time flies when you work, so before you know it 5 years is behind you like a blink of an eye.

I don't think you want to be a factory worker, do you? Surely you can do better than that.

Last, I can assure you quite a few of us are doing better than the so-called banker that you often quote to justify the low-paying jobs in Malaysia. We may not be rich but we live quite comfortably here.

1 Like

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2010
raintree:

^^^
You're not being truthful here. Who says most Malaysians are living in debts? Yes, cars are rather expensive here but most average earners can still afford to own at least a Malaysian made car. I won't consider taking a hire purchase financing as living in debts cos so long as we are working, there is no problem for us paying off our bank instalment within the agreed duration. Time flies when you work, so before you know it 5 years is behind you like a blink of an eye.

I don't think you want to be a factory worker, do you? Surely you can do better than that.

Last, I can assure you quite a few of us are doing better than the so-called banker that you often quote to justify the low-paying jobs in Malaysia. We may not be rich but we live quite comfortably here.

What is not true in what I said? What is the average pay? What is the average monthly expenditure? How much mortgage do people pay? How many are debt free? That you make your payment when due does not mean you are not in debt. Dont even talk of credit card debt with people making ONLY the minimum payment. Did you read about the average household debt in Malaysia?

Pay in Malaysia is POOR which is why most Malaysians (especially Chinese) would rather work outside. Even those working with Shell are leaving for Qatar etc. The doctors are going to Australia.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2010
^^^^
I've noticed Naija peeps like to exaggerate and make a big deal out of small matters. Yes, we have a small percentage of Malaysians (esp. in the professional fields) leaving our shore to work elsewhere, nothing wrong with that so long as they have legal employment and are happy where they are.

Our average pay may not be high in comparison with other countries but overall, I would say our standard of living is quite good. See how far we are ahead of Nigeria in the Human Development Index below. I guess this explains why some Naija hustlers are coming over to seek greener pasture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index:
The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide.
Malaysia: 57
Nigeria: 142

How many of us who came out of schools/colleges/universities can afford to buy our car or home in cash? We are not a cash society like Nigeria. At least our banks are actively extending loans for mortgages and hire purchase financing to average earners like me.

BTW, I'm not a doctor or an engineer. I can't even boast of having a college degree. But I don't owe any $ for my credit cards. I'm in fact debt free, home and car are full settled. Hard work and smart brain pay off my debts. We have a saying here so long as you are not lazy, a decent living is easily within reach for any Malaysian.

1 Like

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2010
@raintree, good analysis there

so in general, how do you rate malaysia
for nigerians coming around?

SHALOM
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2010
This is in reply to Wanaj0's missing post.

I’m not being defensive. I live in KL, I mingle with people around me and all of them are doing just fine even with their mortgages. Yes, we often criticise our government this and that but deep within us, we are grateful that we are fairing much better than our neighbouring countries like Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Tell me, how many squatter areas have you seen in KL?

If we are indeed living in debts like you so claimed, at least many of us have a roof over our heads and a car to drive around and are responsible enough to pay our bank instalments.

There’s no doubt we have the poor and over-spent people among us. I agree with you the pay for factory workers/labourers sucks. Part-timers are being paid peanuts like RM5 per hour. For desk jobs, you gotta find your niche and work your way to get the best deal preferably from a multinational company.

Now back to your question, economically speaking, PAY and DEBT are very much related to one’s standard of living (SOL), abi no be so?
My simplified explanation: Got $, SOL >; No $, SOL <. So don’t worry about us, right now we can still afford to pay our "Wanaj0" debts.

1 Like

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
How did you see my missing post? lol

My friend Malaysia is not only KL. That you dont have 'squatters' does not remove the fact that the pay is poor and that the household debt is rising. I did not make up that story so was surprised when you posted that what I said is UNTRUE. You know the truth so abide by it. I can post stories from THE STAR or STRAIT TIMES or even BORNEO POST.

Now go to Sarawak and Sabah to see real squatters area.

Mind you, I never said Malaysia is a bad place. That I stay in Mont Kiara does not mean that I dont know what goes on around me.

People are not defaulting because they are paying the minimum 5% on their credit card loans but the debt is growing so much that they cant pay back. Many our speculating in the property market which was why government came up with new policy on mortgage loans recently to prevent the type of America sub prime mortgage.

Major thing about Malaysians (Malays and Bumis), is that they are VERY contented.

One of my staff bought a car on loan, car was stolen, thought car was insured but coverage not enough to replace the car (dont ask me why). Now she is making loan repayment on a car she does not have and she cant afford to buy another car.

I know people that are helping their children to pay their loans! So I know what I am talking about

raintree:

This is in reply to Wanaj0's missing post.

I’m not being defensive. I live in KL, I mingle with people around me and all of them are doing just fine even with their mortgages. Yes, we often criticise our government this and that but deep within us, we are grateful that we are fairing much better than our neighbouring countries like Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Tell me, how many squatter areas have you seen in KL?

If we are indeed living in debts like you so claimed, at least many of us have a roof over our heads and a car to drive around and are responsible enough to pay our bank instalments.

There’s no doubt we have the poor and over-spent people among us. I agree with you the pay for factory workers/labourers sucks. Part-timers are being paid peanuts like RM5 per hour. For desk jobs, you gotta find your niche and work your way to get the best deal preferably from a multinational company.

Now back to your question, economically speaking, PAY and DEBT are very much related to one’s standard of living (SOL), abi no be so?
My simplified explanation: Got $, SOL >; No $, SOL <. So don’t worry about us, right now we can still afford to pay our "Wanaj0" debts.

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
Saw your post in the thread once and then it got disappeared. So I went and searched for it in your profile. Smart, kan!

I was in Sabah two months ago for the very first time and heard from the locals that pays there are minimal but the cost of living is much higher than in Peninsular Malaysia. Rents are high and food are expensive. This I don't deny it.

Abeg, I was comparing cities like Bangkok, Manila and Jakarta with KL. Squarters are littered around those cities, KL is by far still the best which is why you are here, admit it! The fact that you are staying in Mont Kiara tells me you are doing way better than me, good for you. Keep it up! Naija Boleh!

Indeed household expenses have gone up quite a bit over the years and those in the lower income group are finding it hard to make ends meet. I personally have not experienced much impact cos I don't need much to live. Your lifestyles and mine are different, I'm VERY contented and yet not a Malay.

Your staff must have tryna save some money and insured her car less than the market value. Now she's paying for it. Another possibility is that her car was repossessed by the bank because of her inability to service her loan up to date and she's too ashamed to tell the truth.

Didn't any of your colleagues here tell you that it's common for Malaysians to take loans for long-term payables; which is why our banks are doing fantastic job of netting profits which go up, up to the sky! But most loan-takers can still pay back, no problem lah! Our NPL is manageable, don't be so negative (biku), have more confident in our Malaysian economy.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
The post was flagged as a spam.

You need to meet the 'Alongs' to appreciate the debt problem. Like I said, not trying to put Malaysia down! Just telling you the reality. Pay is low and debt is getting high.

There are squatters all over the world, you may be oblivious of it.

Good that you have a good lifestyle that is keeping you debt free. It is not the same for a lot of Malaysians. The pay even for those working in the oil industry is 'poor'. Partly because PETRONAS regulates the pay.

Yes the economy is well diversified. The population is small and more importantly Malaysia has VERY GOOD infrastructures.

Yes I thank GOD for the opportunity and the grace. Dont compare yourself with me lah! You need to know my age to appreciate that I have paid my dues. As an expat, I have a better deal.

If you are in KL, we can makan together. Steamed fish with nice gravvy at Cina Village around Jalan Delima lol

raintree:

Saw your post in the thread once and then it got disappeared. So I went and searched for it in your profile. Smart, kan!

I was in Sabah two months ago for the very first time and heard from the locals that pays there are minimal but the cost of living is much higher than in Peninsular Malaysia. Rents are high and food are expensive. This I don't deny it.

Abeg, I was comparing cities like Bangkok, Manila and Jakarta with KL. Squarters are littered around those cities, KL is by far still the best which is why you are here, admit it! The fact that you are staying in Mont Kiara tells me you are doing way better than me, good for you. Keep it up! Naija Boleh!

Indeed household expenses have gone up quite a bit over the years and those in the lower income group are finding it hard to make ends meet. I personally have not experienced much impact cos I don't need much to live. Your lifestyles and mine are different, I'm VERY contented and yet not a Malay.

Your staff must have tryna save some money and insured her car less than the market value. Now she's paying for it. Another possibility is that her car was repossessed by the bank because of her inability to service her loan up to date and she's too ashamed to tell the truth.

Didn't any of your colleagues here tell you that it's common for Malaysians to take loans for long-term payables; which is why our banks are doing fantastic job of netting profits which go up, up to the sky! But most loan-takers can still pay back, no problem lah! Our NPL is manageable, don't be so negative (biku), have more confident in our Malaysian economy.

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 2:40am On Nov 30, 2010
Oga Wanaj0

Now I see your problem! You as an expat is bringing home $$$ in either USD or EURO, how can you possibly compare MYR pay with those big currencies? Not fair at all. Our $$$ signs are different hence we see things in a different level too. You are a patron in an air-con restaurant while this regular Jane here is quite happy slurping her bowl of curry mee in an open-air kopitiam. grin That's how we stretch our monthly budget, no wahala see!

My friend, you don't give up do you, I think you have emphasised enough that pay is low in Malaysia? Give us a break, at least we don't blame the British for our woes. Once again Sir, THE MAJORITY OF US ARE DOING JUST FINE! The percentage of people going to Alongs to pay their bills is not a national concern as far as I know, we don't need debt restructuring like Ireland.

Let's remain anonymous. It's more fun, this way. Aiyah, I don't like fish lah (except ikan bilis), they are too pungent for my liking. I got fish bone stuck in my throat when I was little so now I avoid fish like the plague.

Hey, many Naija peeps in this forum are talking about returning home for retirement, what say you? I think you should consider taking the "Malaysia My Second Home" option lah. Our belacan is just too delicious for you to leave behind. grin Then again, expats don't normally stay permanently in one place. Do you know Koreans are flooding Malaysia like they have found hidden gold which Malaysians have no clue of? Now that AirAsia is flying there, you will see more Korean restaurants sprouting around KL soon.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 4:58am On Nov 30, 2010
Doing just fine is relative term. A lot also depends on people you interact with. I have being opportuned to interact with people of various social status thats how I got to know of the low pay and even high debt. Good thing is that Malaysians are generally contented and in a way laid back especially people from Sabah and Sarawak. The Chinese are a bit different. They are more aggressive and daring. You must be Chinese to think everyone is coping fine lol. A friend just told me that the wife's uncle is Robert Kuok. No wonder he goes to gamble at Ghenting regularly. Maybe you are like that too smiley smiley

As per Alongs, MANY people patronise them. You will be SHOCKED.

MM2H Not attractive for me.

Yes many Koreans coming. An area around Ampang is full already. Also in KK many flights from Korea.

I dont naturally like food but found out that Malaysians like and celebrate food lol.

Malaysia is a good country. However like all countries, you have the good, the bad and the ugly. You need to go to East Malaysia more often.

Do you play golf? Everybody in Malaysia play golf. So taking training now lol.

raintree:

Oga Wanaj0

Now I see your problem! You as an expat is bringing home $$$ in either USD or EURO, how can you possibly compare MYR pay with those big currencies? Not fair at all. Our $$$ signs are different hence we see things in a different level too. You are a patron in an air-con restaurant while this regular Jane here is quite happy slurping her bowl of curry mee in an open-air kopitiam. grin That's how we stretch our monthly budget, no wahala see!

My friend, you don't give up do you, I think you have emphasised enough that pay is low in Malaysia? Give us a break, at least we don't blame the British for our woes. Once again Sir, THE MAJORITY OF US ARE DOING JUST FINE! The percentage of people going to Alongs to pay their bills is not a national concern as far as I know, we don't need debt restructuring like Ireland.

Let's remain anonymous. It's more fun, this way. Aiyah, I don't like fish lah (except ikan bilis), they are too pungent for my liking. I got fish bone stuck in my throat when I was little so now I avoid fish like the plague.

Hey, many Naija peeps in this forum are talking about returning home for retirement, what say you? I think you should consider taking the "Malaysia My Second Home" option lah. Our belacan is just too delicious for you to leave behind. grin Then again, expats don't normally stay permanently in one place. Do you know Koreans are flooding Malaysia like they have found hidden gold which Malaysians have no clue of? Now that AirAsia is flying there, you will see more Korean restaurants sprouting around KL soon.

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by excoba101: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2010
If anybody will just book me a flight out of here i will grab it. I pay almost $1000 per month for house rent without job. Because i drive a foreign car, part most be inflated, in fact i am in debt. Always cheated by locals, can not communicate in English. Next year is bye bye to Malaysia for me.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2010
Let me explain - By "doing fine" I mean we are able to cope with our finances and at the end of the day, there's no lacking in our basic needs.  Got that!

Sabah and Sarawak are still under-developed, this I know, which is why they live such simple lives and are laid-back people.  Generally speaking, when we talk about Malaysia, we are referring to things and people residing in Peninsular Malaysia cos this is the familiar environment we know of.  

Let me guess, you're Igbo.  Igbos are mostly Christians and business minded like the Chinese.  Their main concern in life is to make money and make more and more money.  Now, why is wrong with you that you don't naturally like food, I pity you o!  What's the meaning of working hard and saving all the $$$ for WHO?  Sir, remember me when you do your will.  I shall happily eat on your behalf. cheesy  Oh yes, we dey love our food, it's in our genes to work hard and eat just as hard.

Your regular Jane here doesn't drink, smoke and gamble.  Don't believe me, ask my Maker!  The late Uncle Lim the founder of Genting Highlands had given up in trying to win my 10 Ringgit.

See, you are talking big again!  Who gives you the idea that everybody in Malaysia is playing golf.  Far from it.  Tiger Woods ain't my idol.  Golf is 100% not my cup of tea lah! Soooooooooooooooo boring.  Can't blame you for wanting to join the rich and famous.  Haven't you said enough the pay is low in Malaysia, the lowly paid people don't play golf.   grin

MM2H ain't attractive to you.  See the mouth bragging!  I bet you've not saved enough to meet the minimum financial proof just yet.  What's your defense?
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2010
Rain Tree, no I am not Igbo BUT yes I am a Christian. I am not a business man. My ambition in life is not to make money. There is more to life than making money.

Golf is a relatively cheap sport in Malaysia. Being forced actually to take up golf.

Hmmm. While there are less developed areas in East Malaysia they do also have nice areas. I love KK. Love the islands there. Labuan is also not bad but it is a small place. They are laid backed because of their culture. They are not aggressive and most suffer culture shock when they come to West Malaysia. Most dont even want to work in West Malaysia. Then the issue of West Malaysians requiring work permit to work in East Malaysia is another issue entirely.

Mixed with all the races and they are all quite interesting. Never being badly treated in all my time here. Most people I've met are quite friendly.

Regular Jane? Most Chinese are not your regular Joe smiley They may be simple but one should never take that for granted. They control the business.

How does someone earning RM1,500 (some are graduates) going to afford the basic needs in Malaysia without being in debt. I have a CV of a woman on my table who graduated 12yrs ago from an International University and her pay is RM3,700 a month. For such qualification and experience with the cost of living that is small. Total household income is less than RM10k. Not easy for them lah! To get the basic needs they have to depend on credit card lol. Funny bit is that even BIG and RICH companies cannot pay higher because of government/Petronas regulation. BTW, the lady I am talking about is working with Scomi Rail. Used to work with Maybank, Measet and Astro. Still her pay is that low.

One other thing is that Chinese workers are better paid than other races even if they work in the same company smiley smiley

MM2H is not attractive because nothing fantastic about the terms. It use to be RM250k before but I think it is now RM350k.  Australia/Canada offer better terms. For my profession Malaysia does not offer enough challenges for me to decide to retire here.

Good that you dont smoke, drink or gamble. You must be the insignificant few. One of the culture shock I had was the rate of smoking and drinking here. Used to have a junior colleague that I was shocked at her smoking rate! She is Chinese Malay to start with! Except those smoking and drinking are getting their supplies from Labuan or any of the tax free zone, they will be in serious debt definitely  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2010
excoba101:

If anybody will just book me a flight out of here i will grab it. I pay almost $1000 per month for house rent without job. Because i drive a foreign car, part most be inflated, in fact i am in debt. Always cheated by locals, can not communicate in English. Next year is bye bye to Malaysia for me.

Cheated by locals Why Most are trustworthy but always careful when dealing with Chinese.

All my transactions are handled by a local on my behalf. Being fortunate to meet the friendly and nice ones.

2 Likes

Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2010
Excoba101
Why crying foul now?  Who persuaded you to come to Malaysia?  Who misinformed you that you could come and work here legally without fuss?  You want an inflated lifestyle, foreign car + $1000 rent, and now you're pleading for help cos you are in debt.  A typical wrongdoing of a Naija hustle.

If your status is illegal in Malaysia, you are going to have problem leaving KLIA even if you have an airticket now.  Go to the Nigerian Embassy for help and ask your folks back home to send you money for your airticket.

It's too late to point finger for your misfortune now.  

Wanaj0
Careful with your word, don't generalise, not all Chinese are bad.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2010
Never said ALL Chinese were bad. Or maybe you can show me where I said so. I said I am always careful when dealing with them. And that is for VARIOUS reasons.

You always seem to be on the defensive. Haba!!!
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by excoba101: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2010
Excoba101
Why crying foul now? Who persuaded you to come to Malaysia? Who misinformed you that you could come and work here legally without fuss? You want an inflated lifestyle, foreign car + $1000 rent, and now you're pleading for help cos you are in debt. A typical wrongdoing of a Naija hustle.

If your status is illegal in Malaysia, you are going to have problem leaving KLIA even if you have an airticket now. Go to the Nigerian Embassy for help and ask your folks back home to send you money for your airticket.

It's too late to point finger for your misfortune now.

I am 100% clean and can buy my ticket. I am just frustrated with the life style here.
There is no actual freedom here for us. I had to lie that i was Muslim to slip true police hands one night going to club at sunway.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by excoba101: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2010
Cheated by locals Why Most are trustworthy but always careful when dealing with Chinese.

All my transactions are handled by a local on my behalf. Being fortunate to meet the friendly and nice ones.

They are all the same. I even find the Chinese male more friendly than Malays. The Indian are nothing to write home about. Sorry
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by wanaj0: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2010
excoba101:

They are all the same. I even find the Chinese male more friendly than Malays. The Indian are nothing to write home about. Sorry

All can be friendly but when it comes to business, that is the difference.

excoba101:

I am 100% clean and can buy my ticket. I am just frustrated with the life style here.
There is no actual freedom here for us. I had to lie that i was Muslim to slip true police hands one night going to club at sunway.

Which freedom are you talking about? What did you do? Stopped ONCE by police while driving late in the night and there was no big deal. Showed them my papers and drivers license and off I go.

Only problem for me is language barrier.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by excoba101: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2010
Only problem for me is language barrier.

That is it. The biggest challenge that's killing me here. You must use your head, hand and body to explain whatever you want to tell them for them to understand you.

I was very optimistic coming here the first time but now i see it as a wrong place to be for me.
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2010
Wanajo0
I only go defensive when I hear false or half-baked statement.  You like to magnify issues and make them bigger when they are not.  

What do you mean by "Most are trustworthy but always careful when dealing with Chinese?"  Clearly you are stressing to him that Chinese are sneaky and not to be trusted.  Haba, why you dey make shakara now?  Wetin we Chinese do you?   Wan fight eh, nonsense!  grin
Re: Any Job In Malaysia by raintree: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2010
Hahahaha, now is the time to make full use of your sign language. Sorry to hear of your struggle with communication here.

excoba101:

That is it. The biggest challenge that's killing me here. You must use your head, hand and body to explain whatever you want to tell them for them to understand you.

I was very optimistic coming here the first time but now i see it as a wrong place to be for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Study Free In Germany / Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding / Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.