Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) (75196 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) by Arewa1408: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
midnighter:

I saw the headline and thought to myself, "do we have elephants in this country?" So i did a quick google search and saw some info about some reserve somewhere.
So i assumed thats what the article was referring to
Yeah its poor reporting but the subject is still important, in my opinion

@Midnighter, Yes, i agree the subject is important, however, we need to dismiss the article cos the reporter made it look like it was in Nigeria. This is the slippery, slippery slope that we are dealing with in this information, blogging, fake news age. So many things that happened elsewhere is reported as if it happened in Nigeria just to manipulate people's reaction and behavior etc.
Re: Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Arewa1408:

@Midnighter, Yes, i agree the subject is important, however, we need to dismiss the article cos the reporter made it look like it was in Nigeria. This is the slippery, slippery slope that we are dealing with in this information, blogging, fake news age. So many things that happened elsewhere is reported as if it happened in Nigeria just to manipulate people's reaction and behavior etc.

Yes you are right, it's quite bad. On the other hand at least people are becoming more politically , socially, and technologically literate because of the ability to circulate information efficiently. We just have to monitor how we do it
Re: Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine it's pain
Re: Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) by Excapricious: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oh wow that's horrible. Feel bad for the poor guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video / 2016/2017 Nigerian Army Regular Recruitment Intake Form (76 Rri) Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.