Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend (20168 Views)

Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by mmsen: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Lamasta:
The only thing I detest in some people who profess to be a Christian is hypocrisy, I detest it passionately.

Let your yea be yea ad nay be nay that's what make one a Christian.

Be a Christian that carries the chatacter of Jesus everywhere, with this you will not struggle to evanvelise cos your personality and appearance will do that simply because of the Shekinah Glory in you.

That's why they have to resort to bullying and peer pressure, most xtians have no integrity and everyone can see it.

If they were the good people that they claim to be others would be curious about how they came to be that way.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Uyi168:
You always repeat this shit every Sunday..
Are u a robot??
you no know say na chief zombie?
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Edoziesmart(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
cheesy

Attend any Church you desire. But please stay off all churchES around Aba, ogbor hills and Aba portharcourt road.

. What are you saying?
I know that many churches in Aba are there for business but that shouldn't make you to tell people to stay off from churches in ogbor Hill, ngwa road, Port Harcourt road etc

For your information I stayed in Aba for good 16 years and throughout my stay there I noticed many false churches then

Stay alert and go the right church that's all.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Kulas: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:
there is only one true, holy and apostolic (originating from the apostles) church.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
Perfectly right !

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by sirjoe1124(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
TundeKorede:
Written by
Tunde Korede

Source:
http://www.tundekorede.com/how-to-know-a-good-church-to-attend-2/
This is written by a deeper lifer..

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by xcelentattitude(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Uyi168:
You always repeat this shit every Sunday..
Are u a robot??

He has to, until it makes sense to you!

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by xcelentattitude(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you are within FCT and its environs, please make it a date with the impact family.

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by StrikeBack(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Edoziesmart:
. What are you saying?
I know that many churches in Aba are there for business but that shouldn't make you to tell people to stay off from churches in ogbor Hill, ngwa road, Port Harcourt road etc

For your information I stayed in Aba for good 16 years and throughout my stay there I noticed many false churches then

Stay alert and go the right church that's all.
We are saying the same thing na.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Uyi168: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
iAudio:
you no know say na chief zombie?
I thought as much..
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by BabaIbo: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
oneclickng:

you mean Idol worshipers??

Smh4u...
Take your ignorance away from here
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by TundeKorede: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
sirjoe1124:

This is written by a deeper lifer..

No, sir. I'm a C.A.C member. Don't be deceived by the picture, sir.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by mchc1001: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Do you hear that Jehovah Witness is a terrorist organization in Russia?
Godswillnwaoma:
Except Jehovah's witnesses
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by VoiceOf1: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
True!
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:
there is only one true, holy and apostolic (originating from the apostles) church.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
but they worship statue in catholic undecided
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Ijaycool(f): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
DCMIX:
but they worship statue in catholic undecided

you heard this or you saw it?

Do not accuse people unjustly. The Catholic Church worship only 1 God. We don't worship anything else, neither statues nor anything else but God.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by naijadrivablog: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

yes, yes and triple yes...
Live in PH? this your comment is familia
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by midnighter(f): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by kadiri3(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
DEEPER LIFE IS THE BEST
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by LEOZYOJIJI: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rapmoney:
Church na scam! Na the same people wey dor cast for area full the churches. What's the need?
Church can never be scam,rather individuals with dubious motives.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:

you heard this or you saw it?

Do not accuse people unjustly. The Catholic Church worship only 1 God. We don't worship anything else, neither statues nor anything else but God.
I saw it. They call it Jesus and Mary.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Alashoalash10: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
ThugCheetah:
All churches are buisness organizations
You are wrong, not all
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Ijaycool(f): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
DCMIX:

I saw it. They call it Jesus and Mary.

what do you understand by the word 'worship'
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Ijaycool:

what do you understand by the word 'worship'
highly placing importance and adoration on a statue.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by Ijaycool(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2019
DCMIX:

explanation will take me so much of writing. Wish we can speak on phone so that I can explain everything to you better.
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by ochibuogwu5: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
DCMIX:
What about highly placing importance on Deeper Life and Kumuyi? Is it not also *worship*?
Kumuyi that said, he is going to make changes on some of his earlier doctrines on different YouTube videos because he is now realising that some of them are wrong.
The *church is the visible life of Christ Jesus Crucified* manifested in the private and public lifestyle of any human being who *has genuinely and willingly received the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* in this world without sin *consistently* yet facing challenges, persecutions, trials, enjoyments, conspiracies and pleasures associated with earthly existence.
Such persons can be found in any *denomination* and *the best is when such persons are among the teachers/leaders in any denomination*
Such persons most times are not recognized, permitted or allowed to feed others with the *raw gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified in some denominations* however they exist in all denominations like the 7000 remnants in the days of Elijah (1 Kings 19) preserved without sin by God, Malachi 1:11 confirms God still keeps such *category of people in every generation*, Paul in Romans 11:4-6 confirms they exist also in this generation through the Gospel.
If you carry *THIS LIFE (Jesus Christ Crucified)* and you see another person who *carries the same LIFE*, you will know and connect to such persons by the leading of this LIFE (the Holy Spirit) now at work inside and around you *without minding your denominational differences or cursing or abusing each other because of difference in denomination* because "You both have drank from the Same One Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:13)
Great Grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by ucham: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

What about highly placing importance on Deeper Life and Kumuyi? Is it not also *worship*?
Kumuyi that said, he is going to make changes on some of his earlier doctrines on different YouTube videos because he is now realising that some of them are wrong.
The *church is the visible life of Christ Jesus Crucified* manifested in the private and public lifestyle of any human being who *has genuinely and willingly received the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* in this world without sin *consistently* yet facing challenges, persecutions, trials, enjoyments, conspiracies and pleasures associated with earthly existence.
Such persons can be found in any *denomination* and *the best is when such persons are among the teachers/leaders in any denomination*
Such persons most times are not recognized, permitted or allowed to feed others with the *raw gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified in some denominations* however they exist in all denominations like the 7000 remnants in the days of Elijah (1 Kings 19) preserved without sin by God, Malachi 1:11 confirms God still keeps such *category of people in every generation*, Paul in Romans 11:4-6 confirms they exist also in this generation through the Gospel.
If you carry *THIS LIFE (Jesus Christ Crucified)* and you see another person who *carries the same LIFE*, you will know and connect to such persons by the leading of this LIFE (the Holy Spirit) now at work inside and around you *without minding your denominational differences or cursing or abusing each other because of difference in denomination* because "You both have drank from the Same One Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:13)
Great Grace!!!
you worship idols abeg
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ijaycool:

explanation will take me so much of writing. Wish we can speak on phone so that I can explain everything to you better.

We can take it one by one. I want to hear from you.

1.Does Jesus approve of calling the leaders of the church, "Father"?
Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Ijaycool:

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Great Grace!!!
you worship idols.

Re: Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend by DCMIX(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Ijaycool:

It is clearly written

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.