Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Alternative To Paypal (beyond Paypal) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alternative To Paypal (beyond Paypal) (287 Views)

Online Paying Survey Site That Pay To Paypal Or Payoneer / What's The Best Alternative To Withdraw From Amazon KDP? / Skill Acquisition: A Better Alternative For Formal Education? What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Paypal (beyond Paypal) by liberty222(m): 4:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Paypal has been frustrating Nigerians badly, they won't even allow honest Nigerians do their legitimate freelancing jobs online and get paid by outsources companies (who you can never cheat or defraud) via their platform. These days if you don't use the shady method of going all out to fool and trick paypal into either thinking that you are not a Nigerian or that you are not in Nigeria, you can't accept any payment through them (you should understand what I mean).
But if you don't want to be shady, then you don't have to be shady, that why I'm introducing something clear, simply and legitimate today as an alternative to paypal.
Payoneer is a fast growing payment gateway that enables online sellers, freelancers, work outsourcing companies, send or receive payments easily. Payoneer is widely accepted globally and is already working in conjunction with many popular companies such as; Fiverr, Adobe, Gettyimages, Upwork** etc to promote their services.
Payoneer also provides an easy way for payments of goods on e-commerce sites for individuals who neither own companies or freelancing platform through the Payoneer MasterCard services (You get a Payoneer MasterCard on request by applying for one via the Payoneer website after registration). MasterCard is free, it’s send to you wherever you are free of all charges. With Payoneer MasterCard, you can also withdraw funds from any ATM point anywhere in the world.
Payoneer funds could also be withdrawn into local bank accounts anywhere in the world, its save and easy, just by clicking “withdraw”, then “To bank account” and then providing your bank details, your funds are their the way to your local bank account.
With Payoneer, receiving payment is easy, even in marketplaces and companies that do not list Payoneer as a payment method, Payoneer provides you with Global Payment Services which enables you own virtual US dollar, GBP and Euro account details that funds could be send to, which eventually lands in Payoneer account.
Also On Registering with Payoneer (https://share.payoneer.com/nav/GpSQcHZNz9YmpFdq-QSvMhOfrbSCh--3lx5p0vi2XSQ_V5lorY8TdiMpsSbKXJOLFP0cR0ZxflZtx2S1XIXoCw2) you earn $25 bonus when you receive your first $1000.
For more Info please inbox me on akpanuboho@gmail.com free payoneer secrets and other stuffs you may be interested in.

1 Like

Re: Alternative To Paypal (beyond Paypal) by Jimal58: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Hi, I will manage your fiverr account for you. Contact me on whatsapp so that we can discuss. I will pay you as I work. Writing nitche only please. 0 8 * 1 0 5 0 8 5 8 3 9

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Job In Dubai 100% Guarantee It Another Opportunity To Work Abroad / Stark Realities For Nigerian Graduates / Learn A Skill In 2020. How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.