Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (78440 Views)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by TGMISKY(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
I can't do that. If you even point me gun, you'll have to shoot first
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by kollinz1234(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
K
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yes yes! D baby should even learn how to swim.

Life should be fun and not monotonous.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by dalongjnr: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Did the child requested for such rough play?
I'm not mad,so why do you think I will allowed such dangerous play!
If something goes wrong, you are left with two dead people (corpses). Hmm,even with provocation of my village people,I no fit do that o!
Even I'm mad self,my wife is not.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
That’s bungee jumping right?

Hell no will I try such not to talk of with my child.

Na so e easy to born pikin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by TSRC: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wetin dey worry these ladies.
Does the child belong to you alone?

Abeg shift make I carry pikin go sky dive.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Probably a dummy/doll.

Plenty of life like dolls out there you can use to troll
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by ayaside(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Helloooo... Eskisss me OP.. It's the man's baby as well...
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by pagorino(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jeez... Die alone na Haba!!!. Why risk the kid's life?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Vasgas: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
it all about trust
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by mhktaryan: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=A305 post=82675697] You gorgeous fa,

Bro promise me you won't make this mistake again
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
manmen:
I hate short videos
Now I don't if the child actually slip from the father hand
undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by deco22(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
Not a big deal and of course the child is well strapped, the dad only held her tight for extra cushion and to alleviate her fears.
Folks are crying for a child that was enjoying herself. cheesy
The baby was not strapped, watch the video again. And that is very concerning because what if the baby started squirming, people take risks sha.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by anonimi: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Explorers:
Me alone sef, i can't try that sh***t.

To what extent do you think our being risk averse and not being adventurous makes us the scum of the earth such that racist rednecks haul insults on us- fantastically corrupt, shit hole, lifeless president?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by safetyInspector(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
What if the mechanic device failed? what is the chance that both will survive?
J111333:
Not a big deal and of course the child is well strapped, the dad only held her tight for extra cushion and to alleviate her fears.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Ronline(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
YES of course..
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Did the woman marry any other man apart from her baby daddy? Or why is the child 'her child'?

@Question: except there is something wrong, no father would willfully endanger the life of his child.

He knows they would be safe hence embarking on it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Gloriagee(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
For wetin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yuneehk:
With a child I carried for 9months and birthed, you wan play rough play. He can go ahead alone.

I will never try that with you, I love babies a lot

your face look familiar?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yuneehk:
With a child I carried for 9months and birthed, you wan play rough play. He can go ahead alone.
blah blah blah...only 9months...what of d man carrying d child inside him all his life bfr he deposited it inside ur incubator
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Explorers(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Baawaa:
There are precautions on ground,why the noise

No precautions.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by virago(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:

Never will I go bungee jumping or allow anyone I know do it
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by cho25bc(f): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
u just spoke my mind. d baby was enjoying an adventure with her dad. she is in safe hands. i see a professional flyer in the man who knew what he's doing. definitely d child was strapped well so i dont see any cause for alarm here. it's a nice experience 4 her. i can allow my hubby 2 do dat with our daughter as long as i trust him and his skills in such acts
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nmezor(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Risky of life....hmmmm the man get mind sha
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
I won't try it with my enemy's child, talk less of my own child. God forbid bad thing
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by armadeo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Will you let?

The question should be can you stop him if he decides he wants to do this.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Icecream4U(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
The fool should be arrested! Why risk the child's life?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by johnwell(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerians with silly fear. That's not a Nigerian nor in Nigeria, that's a country with standard not a shithole
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Yuneehk(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

I will never try that with you, I love babies a lot

your face look familiar?
It does? I have so many look alikes
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Yuneehk(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
A305:
You gorgeous fa, Don't worry if that happens and anything goes wrong we would born another one, Afterall Dbanj and his wife birthed another son.
Like birthing children is that simple, more like a walk in the park. How considerate of you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.