Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (78502 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
A married woman’s alleged illicit affair with her brother-in-law was exposed after she clashed with her workmate for bedding the same person on Saturday.

Rudo Makoni clashed with her workmate only identified as Lucy after the former discovered that they were both bedding their boss Joseph Toendepi who is husband to Rudo’s sister based in the United Kingdom.

Makoni reportedly bought a new cellphone for Lucy after she learnt of her shenanigans with Toendepi and the latter approached their boss informing him about the secret she kept and the two fell in love as well.

When H-Metro visited the two at their boutique located at Karigamombe Building, tempers flared as the two exchanged harsh words accusing each other of lose morals.

Lucy confirmed bedding Toendepi while showing this publication a photograph of him resting on her bed.

She said it was that photograph of Toendepi resting in her bedroom that affected Makoni

“This is Toendepi’s photograph sleeping on my bed in my room and that is the cause of my differences with Makoni.

“Makoni bought a new phone for me after I discovered that she was bedding her sister’s husband and I kept the secret.

“On our boss’ return to the country, I approached him over the issue and we ended up in an affair where we had quality time at my house.

“Makoni discovered that I was in love with boss and felt jealous but she is married,” said Lucy.

Makoni forced Lucy to return the phone she bought for her in the presence of H-Metro and told this publication that the phone was just a present to Lucy and she was withdrawing it since they had some differences.

She denied bedding Toendepi saying her confession about her affair with the boss to Lucy was a joke.

“It is true that I confessed to her that I was bedding my sister’s husband but it was a joke I was sharing with her,” said Makoni.

Makoni was subsequently arrested for snatching H-Metro’s news gathering equipment and is expected to appear in court tomorrow.

Toendepi denied bedding Makoni and could not confirm nor deny bedding Lucy after H-Metro sent him a photograph claimed to be of him resting on Lucy’s bed.

“Allegations that I bedded Makoni are false and unfounded,” said Toendepi.

“As for Lucy I am aware of alleged schemes to plant prostitutes in service to generate news and some work is underway to establish historic connections between H-Metro with the said subject,” said Toendepi.

https://www.hmetro.co.zw/workmates-clash-over-boss/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cheating Married Woman Exposed Of Bedding Sister’s Hubby

...Married woman has affair with U.K based sister’s philandering husband who is also her boss

....Cheating married woman’s workmate discovers the romantic affair and is bribed to keep the alleged affair a secret

....Devious workmate seduces her boss and starts having an affair with him as well

.....Shenanigans exposed after the two workmates clash over boss

There was maximum drama over the weekend after two women who work at a boutique in Harare’s Central Business District were engaged in conflict after they both discovered that they were both romantically involved with the same person, their philandering boss.

The bitter wrangle sent skeletons flying out the closet, exposing the alleged married philanderer of bedding his sister-in-law who is also his employee.

iHarare has established from H-Metro that, Rudo Makoni was exposed of allegedly bedding her sister’s husband Joseph Toendepi by her jealous workmate, only identified as Lucy. Shockingly, Lucy was also allegedly bedding Toendepi.

When the publication visited the boutique located at Karigamombe Building, Lucy revealed that the fracas erupted after Makoni saw a photograph of Toendepi at her house, which led her to discover that the two were also romantically involved.

This is Toendepi’s photograph sleeping in, my bed, in my room, and that is the cause of our differences.

Makoni bought a phone for me after I discovered that she was bedding her sister’s husband and I kept it a secret.

Upon our boss’ return into the country, I approached him over the issue and we ended up in an affair, having quality time at my house.

Makoni discovered that I was in love with the boss and became jealous, but she is married.

Toendepi denied bedding Makoni and could not confirm nor deny sleeping with Lucy after H-Metro sent him a photograph presumably of him resting on Lucy’s bed.

Allegations that I bedded Makoni are false and unfounded.

As for Lucy, I am aware of alleged schemes to plant prostitutes in service to generate news and some work is underway to establish historic connections between H-Metro with the said subject,

Makoni sensationally denied the allegations claiming that she had confessed about the affair to Lucy as a joke. Surprisingly, Makoni confirmed buying Lucy a mobile phone but claimed that she had bought it for her as a gift.

It is true that I confessed to her that I was bedding my sister’s husband, but it was a joke I was sharing with her.

https://iharare.com/maximum-drama-in-cbd-as-cheating-married-woman-exposed-of-bedding-sisters-philandering-hubby-by-girlfriend/

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by AeroplaneApple: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
This long coat process sha.
Oga ooo.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Do you know why there is so much pain and bitterness in marriages today? It's because 90% of women don’t marry who they love, rather, they marry who is ready.

Just imagine how sluttish a married woman can be, even going to the extent of sleeping with your sister's husband who's a bloody he-goat.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by chariisGRACE(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dickson that have been greasing their inner caucus without complaining.

Now the servicing will stop because of one's greediness.

My prayer right now is for their Caucus to become rusty so they can understand the role Dickson has been playing in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Davash222(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
A fucck given can't be unfuccked.

Eduardo Martinez 1895.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1895.

wgAF though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1895.
.. Hmmm. Nawa o. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by crackkhaus: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Keeping it in the family grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by HitSong: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
ZIM BABOONS

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Mistaicey2288: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe, Kenya and Ghana people are known for doing the unthinkable things... Really weird creatures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by careytommy37(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
I totally understand the topic. I had A1 in WAEC English Language

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by TruthSpeaker: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
cool
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kongi na bastard

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by landmark86: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wetin sex go cos for this world ehhhhn.
Na so one idiot impregnate both mother and daughter, haba!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Seventy7kings: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Isaiah 4 vs 1.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Comedian2019: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Konji
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by infogenius(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe the country of S3X.
Always on the headlines for this act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Abeg, why be say Zimbabwe headlines dey always dey strange?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Ijaya123: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Tomoyayi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe na the capital of all dis kind things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Bear007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe always in the news for the wrong thing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Comedian2019: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1895.
...it can only be stopped or repeated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Sayfact: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
I need to relocate to Zimbabwe for free sex with the females in a whole family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
After God, fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Kendroid: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gavhabj
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by iCauseTrouble: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.