Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo (52859 Views)

Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by LilychiLily001: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Switruth: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2019
burner44:

Don't tell me your IQ is too low to tell that this is totally foolish and uncallled for
. You don dey curse now oh. Ehen. Anyway you still haven’t given your reason. Why the thing just dey pain you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by SniperSmurf(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:

WALAI YOUR BRAIN STINKS

lol

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Marculey58: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is gross STUPIDITY....

I know some people will say;

"Wetin concern you, Na your money?"

"Allow the man spend the way he wants"

"See who is talking, How much you get?"

But this display right here does not in any way translate to being RICH or showing support for his FAV, this is Outright FOOLISHNESS on full display from the "Money miss road"

you are right but you need Sense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by jovial22(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Exactly as I expected, this renowned online sex commodity was the first to confirm my statement.

Brother wey mumu
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by crazycrypto710: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Looks more like cum on the pic grin

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by SolarHub(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Olibboy: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:

But this display right here does not in any way translate to being RICH or showing support for his FAV, this is Outright FOOLISHNESS on full display from the "Money miss road"

Leave the man. Many people are working under him and he is paying their salary

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Hotzone(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Progress62:
mercy is attracting millionaires, Tacha is attracting billionaires
you attacking them who are you attracting?

So for ur lil mind u are unaware of cubana real gang! It’s a billion GANG!!!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Jakama90(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:

If you channel this energy asking God why money no miss road for your head: l think, things go change small for your side.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Surulereman(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2019
NZUZU
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by JasonScoolari: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

You Don come here too to display your stupidity. Go back to bbnaija update page, they are waiting for you there.
Cc; dominique, this guy has been trolling me.

Please take note dominique.

Thanks!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:

SARs , EFCC, DSS , come and see... Food is ready
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by caprini1: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2019
manmen:
This man don fvck mercy severally for dream
Unfortunately Ike no gree
Na leave that thing!...which Ike? Its in the 80s or 90s you use "yeah men" "i gonna" " i wanna" to land babes .Ike git nothing on Cuba chief if both are to fight for Mercy grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by ojay2053(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Really would be hard for Nigerians to come together and fight for a just cause , but we know how to celebrate mediocrity and fight for unnecessary things that won’t change or add any meaning to our lives. Good bye naija.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Progress62:

I see. So let’s just rebrand bighonigeria or maybe bigolosho Nigeria
Or big brother Olusho edition

Get 20 slay queens of different tiers and put them in the house. May the pricks be ever in their favor and may the best Ho win.

This evicted immediately get upgraded
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It's outright stupidity of the highest order. It actually show how mentally impoverished the man is. Blackman & showoffs..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by sirlop(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Progress62:
Sorry, Cubana chief priest is a billionaire
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by ScotMisile: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:

pls, remember to say this when your headmaster shows similar support.

Pretenders, as far as it's not their bro who is doing it, it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Progress62(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
fr3do:
Who knows what else he has been pouring on her photo lipsrsealed
Funny Nigerian mentality
Una mind always they go were native doctor dey
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Progress62(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
sirlop:

Sorry, Cubana chief priest is a billionaire
Na wetin I see I talk o,
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Yankee101: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dem don tie this one
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Progress62(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:

WALAI YOUR BRAIN STINKS
Make I catch you for that mama put you dey always go, I go drill you like belema oil
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by wethebest(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Truthbites:
If the way we follow BBN we can tackle Buhari like this, he will resign. If all Nigerians go to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, BBM, Telegram, Twogo, Palmchat, Linkedin, you name it and say #Buhari must go# and come to the street , Buhari will resign...(those abroad protesting at our embassies and not just running away from Naija problems)

God bless u for dis. Naija youths re d problem of this country.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by zimakod(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
this is completely madness.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by raphy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
make I just mind my business n keep watching comment on HD.
happy last Sunday of the month .
if mercy don't win it what will he then do.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Correcto: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
[The funny thing here is that the power of comment ends in this platform. I will like to also let you know he has the right to do it. There are more national issues than this quote author=JasonScoolari post=82665518]This is gross STUPIDITY....

[/quote]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Nwaotu10(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo by Fulanization: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82670123:
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Princess Evicted From The Big Brother House / A Nairalander Jumps From A Plane 4,000ft Above Sea Level / King Phillipiano At Project Fame Audition in Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.