Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried (1471 Views)

I Support The Call For The Ban Of Of Big Brother Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by AmuDimpka: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Big Brother is almost coming to an end with a lot of issues being thrown up. One of the most contending issues is the disqualification of Tacha, known as enfant terrible of the house, Tacha had a brawl with Mercy and it was seen where she was dragging  Mercy’s hair against Big Brother Rules of going physical on any housemate. This disqualification has brought a bit boredom in the house with Tacha gone, Mercy and Diane are the two last remaining  women in the  house while the dramatic, charismatic and Port Harcourt first daughter is out. Mercy has taken to crying lately with Diane following the suit, leaving Elozonam and Ikenna (IK) to console the two ladies.

Crying has been the order of the day in the house with some ladies becoming inconsolable, especially Mercy. Mercy demonstrated remorse and contrite  when Tacha was disqualified, she was inconsolable and she literary cried Imo Rover,a popular river in her state that empties at the Atlantic. Not yet, Mercy brought   her cards on the table. Unlike what most girls are in Nigeria, trying to fake it till they make it, Mercy brought her family to the fore, she said “ I think yesterday a blessing to me. Ike has promised me that he wants to meet my family,  he is the realest  and I feel grateful of having you guys as friends in this house. I never knew that I would come this far. I never had the privileged background like some of you.”

“My brothers didn’t attend to university, not even secondary school, they can’t communicate with  Ike in English and Ike is having it a bit hard speaking Igbo. Though, he is trying, but , the fact still remains that I know where I am coming from and I am here not to form but this is me. I thank the Lord for bringing me this far and when I looked at where I am coming from, I have nothing than to shed tears. I have to see myself through school. I wanted to be educated, I am the only educated person amongst my siblings. We are six. We stayed in a room and mum has been there. My project and motive after this show is to ensure that I send my brothers to school. They would speak English like me. I have roasted corn at the road side, I have sold fuel, I have done a whole lot. It is always annoying when people try to define me, they don’t know me”, she sobbed.

Diane. Elozonam and Ike was consoling Mercy, but at a point, Diane took over the crying because f the hardship that she passed through. Having lost her father since 2012,Diane said that since that year, things have been very hard for her and the family, with one misfortune or the other. With few days remaining for the reality show to round up, the few housemates have shown resillience, true to their character and finally bonded well.

"26-year-old Mercy Eke is a video vixen and businesswoman based in Lagos. She loves cooking, swimming, travelling and dancing. No matter the setbacks, Mercy always picks herself up and does her best. “I’m grateful for each and every day. Being alive today is already the highest point of my life”. When she’s not dancing, singing or rapping, Mercy makes time to enjoy her favourite food: white rice and pepper soup. If she had a million dollars in her account, would Sugar still be in the BB Naija game? “Yes, I would. I want the fame. The popularity is very important for my business” Her profile reads at the Big Brother Website.

https://etimes.com.ng/big-brother-nigeria-my-brothers-cant-speak-simple-english-mercy-cried/

https://etimes.com.ng/big-brother-nigeria-my-brohers-cant-speak-simple-english-mercy-cried/

Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by roqrules04(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2019
@OP check your topic again pls
Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by AmuDimpka: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by JasonScoolari: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2019
This thread was proudly brought to you by one of Mercy's "SERIAL" asslicker.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by Bigflamie(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy trying to pull up sympathy from Nigerians being aware that the country thrives on sentiments.
Failed country

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by Barryseal: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2019
This girl is trying to hustle Nigerians. She claimed earlier her father's tenant was her first boyfriend. If he father owns a house in Owerri, how come she's claiming poverty?

https://www.nairaland.com/5413137/bbnaija-mercy-fathers-tenant-first
Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by Gulher: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Barryseal:
This girl is trying to hustle Nigerians. She claimed earlier her father's tenant was her first boyfriend. If he father owns a house in Owerri, how come she's claiming poverty?

https://www.nairaland.com/5413137/bbnaija-mercy-fathers-tenant-first
I have seen landlords who are poor and whose children don't go to school because no money. Do we even know the kind of house her father built?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by Barryseal: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gulher:
I have seen landlords who are poor and whose children don't go to school because no money. Do we even know the kind of house her father built?

Daughter of a poor landlord who flies buisness class and can afford butt implants. Sorry if I'm not easily impressionable.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by Gulher: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Barryseal:

Daughter of a poor landlord who flies buisness class and can afford butt implants. Sorry if I'm not easily impressionable.
undecided everyone knows the hustle that got her to that point. Even to the blind, mercy is not the typical middle class daughter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria: My Brothers Can’t Speak Simple English, Mercy Cried by GreetMe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy is trying to be another Tacha cheesy

Actor don die.. film no sweet again grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elizabethtown!the Best Romantic Movie! / Empire Season 2 Starts September 23 / How Nollywood Redefined Conversations On African Cinema And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.