Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

April Trip: I Am Not Mandated By Constitution To Hand Over To Osinbajo- Buhari, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April Trip: I Am Not Mandated By Constitution To Hand Over To Osinbajo- Buhari, (677 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Trip: I Am Not Mandated By Constitution To Hand Over To Osinbajo- Buhari, by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2019

Re: April Trip: I Am Not Mandated By Constitution To Hand Over To Osinbajo- Buhari, by godofuck231: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
he prefers to hand over to shekau then, nigeria is at war, soldiers are dying and he's globe,trotting, if the center gets,attacked only the President has,the power to command the service chives and this isn't yet known to the enemy , before he returns there will be a terrorist organisation in power , no country should ever make such a mistake, out Senate knows nothing about the constitution, so sad.
Re: April Trip: I Am Not Mandated By Constitution To Hand Over To Osinbajo- Buhari, by Racoon(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Off course Buhari doesn't need to constitutionally hand over to his VP because the presidency cabal are always in charge of his government.Just imagine how this man have bastardized everything in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Sets White House As Target / If Akpabio Should Fail To Participate In The Rerun / We Dont Hate Buhari (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.