Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex (802 Views)

Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 / A 2years Old Duplex For Sale At Baruwa Ipaja / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by KingsCrossing: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Good day Guru's in the House,

I'm about to embark on the re-modelling/renovation/upgrade of our old house (5-bedroom duplex) in the Coal City.

The foundation and decking will not be tampered with at all, but all windows will be changed, it will be re-roofed, parapet would be done, and POP will be done as well to give it that modern look. There would also be some demolition and block work(s) because the house is just big and shapeless.

I'm very aware that I would or should engage an architect/engineer to come look at house and come up with the new building drawing/plan (with this a more realistic estimate could/would be ascertain), this I plan to do once I’m in town by next month. So, I would be needing a good architect/engineer that resides in Enugu that would be readily accessible and available.

Please guru's in the house kindly use your expertise/experience(s) to give a rough estimate for this project. Many thanks and God Bless.
Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2019
KingsCrossing:

I'm about to embark on the re-modelling/renovation/upgrade of our old house (5-bedroom duplex) in the Coal City.

The foundation and decking will not be tampered with at all, but all windows will be changed, it will be re-roofed, parapet would be done, and POP will be done as well to give it that modern look. There would also be some demolition and block work(s) because the house is just big and shapeless.

I'm very aware that I would or should engage an architect/engineer to come look at house and come up with the new building drawing/plan (with this a more realistic estimate could/would be ascertain), this I plan to do once I’m in town by next month. So, I would be needing a good architect/engineer that resides in Enugu that would be readily accessible and available.

Please guru's in the house kindly use your expertise/experience(s) to give a rough estimate for this project. Many thanks and God Bless.

I would need to see the building before i can give u an estimate or atleast the floor plan of the building.
i am in enugu right now for a building project.we can handle your projects design & remodelling.

which part of enugu is the building located?

contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by KingsCrossing: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks so much for the replies thus far....the property is in Trans Ekulu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2019
KingsCrossing:
Thanks so much for the replies thus far....the property is in Trans Ekulu.

ok .message me on whatsapp, so we can fix a date for inspection.
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
KingsCrossing:

how old is the building?
Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by KingsCrossing: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2019
This house is 30 plus old and still in good condition other than it is old and shapeless from previous work done on it. grin
Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by Analyst01(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Good morning,

I'm in Enugu too. Phase VI, precisely.
You can send me the floor plans or let me know when i can come see the property. 07033544353, frankitangltd@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingsCrossing:

Alright, am in Enugu and lives in here too. I would prefer to see the sate of the duplex if possible before your arrival, just an address will do through my WhatsApp : 08030799100

Thanks in anticipation.

Dubemcapital
Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by KingsCrossing: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Many thanks all, I will contact you all soon. Like I said I would be in town in October. I would prefer to be around during any visual inspections. Many thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Rough Estimate For Re-modelling Of An Old Duplex by Cormung: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Hello! What do you think about the colours of your bedrooms? In my opinion, they should be pastel and light. If I were you, I would have a look at grey bedroom ideas because it looks very fashionable and modern. My brother has a house in these colours and truth be told, it looks amazing

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplexes With Swimming Pool Lekki #45,000,000 / Distress Sale. 3 Bed Terrace With Own Compound Near Abraham Adesanya Ajah (pics) / 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In A Serviced Estate, Jedmoon Court Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.